Participating In

NWC Authentication error: Non Permitted Hosts not ...

I have An NWC Workflow with a custom extension into a 3rd party application (IdealFile). The extension created with no issues and the connection ap...

Print To PDF not working on some forms after Updat...

We just updated Nintex Forms from 2.9.2.0 to 2.11.5.30. After the update some of our forms won't Print To PDF. On some of our forms the feature works...

Nintex O365 Form Javascript Query List Items

When an item is submitted, the workflow creates a link to a new item with the following tag in the URL, &origID=ItemProperty ID and it adds t...

3 tier lookup, duplicates and then missing values

Hello: I have created a Nintex form based on 3 lookup lists (cascading), seeing an issue where list 3 has a duplicate values show up in the drop-down...

Rank

Xtensions: Cutting Some Slack. Part 1: The Final C...

**The Xtension referenced in this article is now available in the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery !!** For those who are confused by the ti...

• By burked
  • March 07, 2019  11:09

Nintex e-signatures for external user

We are thinking of using Nintex e-signatures in our Nintex forms, can you confirm that Nintex e-signature can be signed by external users too? wh...

Unable to see image on MS Surface

Dear Nintex users, We can't see any images inserted to Nintex Forms on Microsoft Surface + Windows10 + IE11. We can see them on any other combin...

• By akihiro
  • December 07, 2018  17:13

How to restrict the People Picker Control (on Mobi...

How to restrict the People Picker Control (on Mobile Apps) to a specific SharePoint Group. We're running SharePoint 2013 on Prem. I'm able ...

• By janp
  • December 06, 2018  13:49

Workflow that waits for different parts of a form ...

I'm working on a workflow and nintex form that I'll do my best to describe. The Nintex Form is separated into sections. The initiator fill...

• By kheup
  • December 04, 2018  10:10

Workflow Settings are not saved ... old setting st...

Hello Anybody else has experienced this as well, where you change the Workflow Settings and then publish it but when going back into the setti...

• By bimi82
  • December 03, 2018  05:05

How do I get a Nintex form for one Content Type to...

Hi There, I have one SharePoint (2013) list, which includes multiple Content Types (though we've been only using one to date for our purposes ...

How to do Nintex Office 365 form Panel using Expre...

In Nintex office 365 form, how can I use Panel Appearance to visible or Not Visible using Item properties (back end list columns). we dont have ...

update xml repeating section

Hi, I'm looking for some help on updating the repeating section of a form with a new child node or entry. I have an Order list and an items...

Nintex Forms Create Title that Causes Automated Te...

I would like to create a form where when a user enters a title (out of a list of a dozen or so) that the text field below automatically populates...

Responsive Form: Multi-line text box now showing l...

I have a multi-line text box with enhanced text on a responsive form. In view mode line returns show correctly but in edit mode line returns are ...

Nintex forms in Office 365

I have a requirement for building a catering form with our client. I would like to use Nintex forms in Office 365 SharePoint online for this requ...

• By jiosani
  • November 15, 2018  16:19

One Email Based on Choice From Repeating Section D...

Hi, I am able to get child items from parent list where i have a repeating section following: Repeating section as html table in mail . I am al...

Sending managed metadata value in email

How can I use managed metadata in workflows in Office 365? I have a single action to email a value of the MMD field and the workflow gives me the...

• By igorsp
  • November 09, 2018  14:49

Why is my Query List date field returning data tha...

I have a Query List action on a SharePoint Date field that IS set to Date Only in SharePoint, but when the workflow runs, the date is returned lo...

• By casey
  • November 07, 2018  15:58

Get day of the week from Date in NWC?

I'd like to be able to determine the day of the week from a date in NWC. Is this possible? The Format date to string action doesn't offer ddd....