cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Forms distance between Radio Buttons

Hallo,i've tried to get a greater distance between the Radio Buttons.I've tried everything in the Settings to get a better distance.Maybe someone can help me.Nice RegardsLin

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1669
  • Replies 6

Blank out a number field that defaults to zero.

I have a SharePoint 2013 on prem list that has a number field. Most of the time when a form is filled out this field is left blank (as it needs to show). We report off of this field and need for it to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Ryan1
  • | August 08, 2017 09:12
  • Views 934
  • Replies 3

List Lookup filter another List Lookup?

Hello, I'm working with Nintex forums and I've ran into a problem that I can't figure out. My form (on a different list and is acting at the main form) currently has two list lookups which are connect...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 5260
  • Replies 13

I want to have a break!

Hi community,I have multiple line stringwith contentblablabla---blablabla---blablablaI want to convert this string that it looks like this:blablablablablablablablablaCan I use the replace string objec...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | August 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 2192
  • Replies 12

Edit string/ replace function

Hello, I am only a trainee and am currently learning to use Nintex.Apologies if this question is easy to answer:Well my problem is:I have a calculated value which is doing a look up to a SharePoint li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissch
  • | November 24, 2017 00:27
  • Views 4181
  • Replies 3

Unable to convert document to PDF using the "Convert document" action.

Hi,I am trying to use the "Convert document" action in Nintex workflow 2013.My workflow actions are as follows:Configuration settings of Build string and Convert document are as follows: Error receive...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nirmala
  • | August 16, 2017 20:19
  • Views 2917
  • Replies 5

Workflow status error: Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

Greetings,I am not able to manually kick off the same workflow more than once on an existing item after the workflow has been terminated. Getting error: "Item does not exist. It may have been deleted ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2432
  • Replies 4

How to Set a multi value Lookup field by javascript?

How to Set a multi value Lookup field by JavaScript?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1300
  • Replies 3

Beginner Javascript and Nintex Forms

All,Where can I learn about javascript and then how and where it all fits into my nintex forms?I'm a total beginner with javascript. I've got some code - which hopefully will do a job for me, but don'...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5552
  • Replies 16

toLocaleString() is not working in the nintex form

i want to convert the number format in US to germany using the jquery buttoLocaleString('de') is not working

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bharathi
  • | June 15, 2017 04:06
  • Views 1315
  • Replies 5

Remove the hyperlink from the Lookup Field on the Form in View Mode

I have a form with a List Lookup control on the form.In view mode the form displays the value from this Lookup Control, as a hyperlink.I want to remove the hyperlinkfrom the value and retain the text ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3351
  • Replies 14

Why isn't my Query List producing accurate results?

I'm working on what I thought would be a simple workflow as it's similar to another workflow I built using the Query List function, but it's not producing the desired results, and I'm at a loss as to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by karmaq
  • | August 02, 2018 11:23
  • Views 646
  • Replies 2

Compare the same field in two lists

How do I Identify the differences between two similar columns across two lists? Seems simple however having searched long and hard for the answer and having tried several offered solutions I cannot ge...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2096
  • Replies 3

Validation when using Save and Continue option.

Hi All,We are in making an Employee On- boarding form, where each department processes the same Employee On- boarding form such as HR, Facilities and IT department. For e.g. Overview and HR should b...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sandy_s
  • | July 09, 2017 09:44
  • Views 963
  • Replies 2

Nintex Workflow Error (The workflow could not update the item, possibly because one o

It's working fine when "Request for Approval" is approved, but when it isdeclined getting error "The workflow could not update the item, possibly because one or more columns for the item require a dif...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1378
  • Replies 5

Open new NewForm via Button click

Hi Everybody,i have designed a NewForm with Nintex Forms (SP 2013).The Form contains some cascading drop downs.Is it possible to open another NewForm with pre-filled values, if the User clicks a speci...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmaj
  • | December 07, 2017 02:38
  • Views 2933
  • Replies 4

"Error Updating Multiple Items"

Issue: Receiving the subject error against the"Update Multiple Items" action in a simple workflow, but no evident way to determine specific issue with the action.Context: List A in Site A is initiated...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2452
  • Replies 12

Is it possible to Popup another list's form, From my current Nintex form O365?

Regarding my business scenariohave the following two lists,1. Business Profile2. Site ProfileOne BusinessProfile can have more than one SIteProfile.When a user create the BusinessProfile,He able to cr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by croos
  • | November 23, 2017 04:01
  • Views 2011
  • Replies 5

Sync two lists of different sites

HiI have a list of contacts that are used in a look up in two different list libraries. As they are on different sites I have had to have two copies of the list, one on each site. This is ok, until on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | June 07, 2017 03:15
  • Views 2267
  • Replies 8

Validating Checkboxes

I haveacheckbox control with 3 options having the following values "Cloud"; "Server"; "Desktop"I want another control named "Whatkindofentryisthis" to be validated once 'Cloud' is among the options se...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by aden
  • | March 10, 2018 07:46
  • Views 667
  • Replies 2