cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex forms replace function

I need help with how to use the Replace function with a regular expressions?replace(textToModify, replacePattern, replacement)I need to strip the '2;#' from the following text, which is a calculated f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 27, 2014 18:49
  • Views 12990
  • Replies 11

Nintex Mobile: Showing off it's Assets

With the multitude of updates that have come out of product teams this month, I thought it prudent that Nintex Mobile have a say in there as well.. Now there are a few updates for the Mobile clients t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2560
  • Replies 5

Create Appointment Action - What About Update \ Remove

Hi, I have a Sharepoint list that captures absence requests. Items are being synced from our absence request system using DataSync Studio.I'm using the Create Appointment Action to insert them into pe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | October 14, 2014 08:39
  • Views 4872
  • Replies 12

Query LDAP

Hi All,I am just trying to see if a users email exists in our Active Directory. I seem to be having trouble getting any results. I am sure its something I am doing wrong. I am using (&(objectClass...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 10025
  • Replies 11

I get an error from a Run If

I havea field called “Services?” with a choice of “Yes” or “No”I created a "Run if" the value of “Services” was “Yes” (see screenshot 1 below) and added a “Send email” to it. See screenshot 2 of the e...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mmoon
  • | December 04, 2018 15:59
  • Views 624
  • Replies 2

SharePoint Document Library

I just want to know if Nintex works with document library to create forums. I know you can use it with list.Thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 388
  • Replies 1

The workflow could not update the item

Good Morning, When I try to update a field in a list with "Update action", it throws me an unknown error:"The workflow could not update the item, possibly because one or more columns for the item requ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 07:45
  • Views 29251
  • Replies 26

How Can I Update a Multi-value Lookup Column

I've seen this question asked in different forms, but not necessarily with this configuration and I can't seem to figure this out.I have 2 lists (List A and List B)- each have a multi-value lookup col...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 13059
  • Replies 48

How can I compare the input in a Nintex Forms field to already existing items in the

So, I'm completely new to Nintex / SharePoint related stuff.I would like to compare the user input in a Nintex Forms field to already existing items in the same list.Maybe my example will make it some...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 07, 2014 01:03
  • Views 2900
  • Replies 8

Validation Rule to Check Day of Date?

Within Nintex Forms 2013, I am looking to verify a date that was selected is actually a Sunday, and not another day of the week. I have the following in a validation rule on the date control, but it d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jessc
  • | August 29, 2014 07:45
  • Views 3977
  • Replies 9

Can I do a conditional start on Workflow for O365

Workflow 2010 and 2013 I can have a workflow start on modify based on a condition. Can I do something similar in Workflow for O365?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 23, 2014 01:06
  • Views 600
  • Replies 2

Save metadata based field value in a SharePoint List

Hi,I need to create a new list item in List B after querying the item from List A. I never saw that working in SP 2013 with Nintex WF and SP OOB Workflows for O365 and 2013. Though it works like a cha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 17, 2014 08:11
  • Views 4927
  • Replies 16

fn-IsMemberOfGroup('Administrators') not working for Nintex Forms for O365

I'm trying to make certain fields on a form only visible to administrators. I have set the visibility to Expression tofn-IsMemberOfGroup('Administrators')However the form is not hiding the fields. Ins...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 06, 2015 10:28
  • Views 7825
  • Replies 12

Direct link to Edit Task

Hi,By default when you assign a task, the assignees receive an email with the link to the task. To action the task they have to click on link and the Edit the item.Is there a way to create a link that...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 17, 2015 20:09
  • Views 27653
  • Replies 18

Nintex Workflow 2013 - Query List Action questions

Hi, I am working on one PoC project using Nintex Workflow 2013. I found the Query List Action cannot work as expected and would like to ask advice. Here is the scenario:Create two lists: Order and Ord...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 13, 2014 19:57
  • Views 17745
  • Replies 13

July Mission - What's your favorite workflow action and why?

We all have something we use more often than others, and this month it's all about Nintex Workflow action love. What Nintex Workflow action is your favorite and why?Is it an action you use most freque...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 10:57
  • Views 5941
  • Replies 41

parallel action generating error

I have created parallel action which contains 5 branches of parallel action using Nintex 2007 and SP 2007. Each branch starts a new workflow. After executing all "Start Workflow" action , it is giving...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 28, 2014 23:49
  • Views 870
  • Replies 10

Anonymous access

We would like to add Nintex Forms to a public website.Now I am wondering what the most recommended way of working would be:Anonymous access on list, edit permissionsPro: Possibility to use the Nintex ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by glenda
  • | September 29, 2014 04:10
  • Views 1900
  • Replies 5

How do I loop through a workflow and restart it if there was an error?

Is it possible to loop through a workflow and try to restart it if there was an error?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2018
  • Replies 4

Can only get the TaskId when the task is done

I have parallel actions where on the left branch is the Request Approval task and on right branch is the Store Data action in which I'm trying to store the task id using the variable TaskID. The probl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 01, 2014 22:26
  • Views 5534
  • Replies 6