Participating In

Trying to take "Workflow Tasks" approval...

Here's my task - I have a list that contains multiple approval sections. I'm supposed to take the comments (also called "Approver Comments", I be...

• By danjact
  • November 04, 2020  10:44

Workflow does not show calculated column for new i...

I have a Nintex workflow for a SharePoint 2013 list. The list has a "Due Date" date column and an "FY" calculated column. FY calculates the Fiscal Ye...

New Responsive Designer Date Control

The date control created in the New Responsive Designer doesn't allow the user to type in a date, they can only use the calendar control. We have a f...

• By AnneC
  • January 28, 2020  08:02

Calculated Value based on conditions and adding da...

Hi, I am very new to Nintex and trying to create a calculated value on my form to display a date based on a condition that is listed in the col...

• By dfox
  • September 11, 2019  13:35

Calculate third Monday of a month

Hello, I want to calculate the third Monday of the month an item is created in a list and mark the item as non compliant if it is created after t...

Advice Please - Creating a Task List that is Updat...

I have a requirement to automate a task list we have within SharePoint. Currently, I have a simple task last which are assigned to individuals. I...

Disable Choice Field Drop Down Values from being s...

I have a bunch of independent Choice Fields. Users are required to select an option that is respective of the status of the request...'New', 'In...

Cascading Dropdowns not working.

Hello everybody, recently I got the requirement to add filtering to certain dropdowns based on another dropdowns value. Since both of the dro...

Rules don't always seem to execute until after...

First off thanks to everyone who posts on this site. I have been able to figure out a great of tricks based on your posts! One problem I am ...

How to unhide a panel from a radio button choice

I'm attempting to unhide a panel that requires someone to check a box should the radio button for "Approved" be selected. The form is generated ...

How to capture the display name of multiple people...

UPDATE: Click here for the detailed tutorial to answer this question. Hello, I have a people/group column on my form. Users are able to...

• By houman
  • December 18, 2017  08:40

Workflow to copy item to another list upon creatio...

Hi all, I am trying to create a workflow to copy a list item upon creation to another list. The idea behind this is when an item (address/locat...

• By Nerrd
  • September 11, 2017  09:21

What does the 0: workflow publishing completion po...

Hi, with the more bigger/complex workflows I often get a popup with the text "0:" and the OK button. When closing the workflow designer I'm then ...

Rank

Getting Started with Nintex Forms

Welcome to the first blog of my new series! Nintex vTE Giving back to the Community: Getting Started with Nintex Forms As a Nint...

• By xMikeX
  • March 14, 2017  08:21

Condition on Date Values Returns False instead of ...

I have two single line of text variables: Variable A Variable B Both of the variables contain text that looks like a date (ex: 2/17/2017) ...

Rank

Update lookup field

Hi, sometimes here on the community someone ask how to set through a workflow a lookup field, so I've decided to write here how to do that..it...

• By jackgelo
  • September 20, 2016  07:35

Attachments

I have a project request workflow that I am currently building. As the project requests leave the initiator, the forms in the flexitasks are alte...

• By callison
  • September 14, 2016  16:58
Rank

Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching R...

I tried searching for site workflow examples on the forum and I didn't see a tremendous amount, so I thought I would write about a simple site wo...

Compare Previous and Current Value in Nintex Workf...

I have a condition to check with previous value of the list item field to current value of the list item field for o365, as we have same function...

How to replace a "pipe" in a regular exp...

Hello, As you can see in the screen, I used a regular expression to replace an expression like : i:0#.w|blablabla to blablabla But when I exe...

• By zaert
  • February 02, 2016  08:26