cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Foxtrot RPA deployment with RabbitMQ

I am sharing one of the possible ways toTrigger Foxtrot RPA from Nintex Workflow Cloud.Before we get into the scripts on how to do that, maybe it's a good idea to explain a bit further in the followin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | July 25, 2019 04:06
  • Views 1126
  • Replies 7

List view connected to document library on task form causes other controls to lose va

This is related to a solution on Nintex for SharePoint 2013. It is a main form on a list and the workflow has two approvals each with a Nintex task form. In the main form the user can upload document...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 550
  • Replies 3

After effects of Stop Inheriting Permissions?

Good afternoon, So about a month ago, one of the workflows stopped working on our site. I have been through countless troubleshooting steps and I still can't get it to automatically run like it used ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 263
  • Replies 1

I cannot copy a udf from one environment to another

I cannot copy a uda from one environment to another. There are no other udas listed in the Nintex manager but when I try to import one; I receive this error: User Defined Action already exists.This Us...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 08, 2016 09:53
  • Views 891
  • Replies 3

Authentication problem using Call a Web Service action

I have two web apps running on the same box / domain. Each of them uses ADFS authentication however they have also been extended to include windows authentication running on port 8443. As far as I can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by barryc
  • | June 09, 2015 20:04
  • Views 8090
  • Replies 9

Failed on Start Canceled by System Account

This morning all of our workflows have started failing with the simple message canceled by System Account, a user with Site Collection Admin can start and approve however no other user can?When you vi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 16, 2015 22:14
  • Views 9513
  • Replies 10

Update Nintex Workflow 2013 Installer crash

Hi,I was trying to update Nintex Workflow 2013 from 3.0.8.0 to 3.1.7.0 this weekend, but the installer crashed everytime when trying to "Disabling Workflow Timer Job..."Has anyone else experienced thi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by maurer
  • | January 31, 2016 23:08
  • Views 2392
  • Replies 11

Preventing "Site Permissions" becoming cluttered with user accounts.

We are working on a workflow which needs to assign individual user permissions on list items. What we're finding is that each user is being added to the main list of "Site Permissions", which over tim...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 12, 2014 06:37
  • Views 1141
  • Replies 7

Not seeing Nintex workflow creation in 2013 on 2010 mode site collections

My client has a sharepoint 2013 farm with nintex 2013 installed. They did a forklift migration of their content from sharepoint 2010. The moved sites are in a mix of 2010 mode and, in some cases, usin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 01, 2016 09:01
  • Views 819
  • Replies 4

List Form Webpart on Project Details Page not displaying correct item

We are having a problem getting the List Form Webpart to display the first row item of a filtered list webpart.Some context: We are currently using Project Server 2013 with Nintex Workflow 2013, Ninte...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1545
  • Replies 8

Install No Downtime

On the installation I know that you can have the installer export out the wsp to manually install them. I want to do the PowerShell install so that it deploys this to 1 server at a time to limit the d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mr_nivek
  • | March 08, 2016 10:42
  • Views 816
  • Replies 3

powershell cancel and restart site collection reusable workflow template

I have a Nintex 2010 Standard Site Collection Reusable workflow template called 'reminders' that runs on a content type called 'requirements' which is basically a task list with a Due Date. I have jus...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jmoore
  • | July 02, 2015 18:03
  • Views 3322
  • Replies 6

Workflow starts unwanted on item created

Hallo I have to workflows on a document library,one is configured to start "on item created", the second has no start option selected, because the user triggers the start manually with an button click...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by olampl11
  • | April 21, 2016 14:08
  • Views 786
  • Replies 4

Error.

realice la instalación de la versión 2.9.0.0 la mayoría de los formularios que tenemos función pero otros no, se quedan en trabajando en ello y no cargan. luego de la instalación.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1173
  • Replies 6

Could not find property or event 'InternalCounter' on type 'Nintex.Workflow.Activitie

Hello everyone,today I upgraded Nintex Workflows 2013 from version 3.1.0.2 to 3.1.7.10 International on our servers. The installation process finished without error messages. Most workflows run as bef...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 671
  • Replies 3

Are the Nintex Reporting dashboards still available?

I randomly came across this post by Vadim and am wondering if these dashboards and Nintex report center are available in 2013? Screen shots appear to be SP 2007 so these might have been phased out.Nin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 02, 2016 11:51
  • Views 546
  • Replies 2

Export Nintex Form using NWAdmin

Any command to export forms through nwAdmin.exe?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 28, 2016 01:31
  • Views 1081
  • Replies 2

Is there any way to speed up the Nintex claims conversion process?

If I run the convert-spwebapplication cmdlet I can see in the ULS logs that the SharePoint conversion process completes in around 30 mins. The Nintex stored procedure is then automatically run and tha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 22, 2015 14:16
  • Views 1020
  • Replies 3

Validation next button multipage form

I've created a multipage form following an example on this site and have a next button to go from the first page to the next by increasing the numerical value in a text box, and i've got some validati...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 03:11
  • Views 1049
  • Replies 3

just installed Nintex workflow for SharePoint 2007 and workflow will not publish.

just installed Nintex workflow for SharePoint 2007 and workflow will not publish. Error: There is a reference in web.config to an activity assembly that does not exist in the GAC. Please check this re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by smegley
  • | July 15, 2015 09:14
  • Views 314
  • Replies 1