Participating In

Issue with Reusable template and Request Data acti...

Hi everyone, I have an issue with a reusable workflow template which I'm hoping someone has seen before. The issue is that when using the w...

• By gouldar
  • March 02, 2018  04:07

"Hyperlink text to display" token is bei...

In a notification (both independently, and in a task notification), I'll insert a link with reference token for both the URL and the hyperlink te...

Conditional startup options not working?

I've created a workflow that I would like to start on a condition that a field has changed. Below is a screenshot of my workflow settings - ...

Site Workflow - Getting list Item URL

I have setup a site workflow that sends an email for notifications when a list item is due. I'm trying to include the list item URL as part of t...

Can a managed metadata field be used as a list loo...

Hi all, I'm trying to use the filter functionality of the List Lookup Control I've created a Nintex form that has: 1. Business Unit (Man...

• By lyont
  • April 07, 2017  05:39

Previous values in conditional workflow start

What do "Previous Values" mean for a field? is it the value before the item is modified? and should be used in comparing to conditionally start a...

State Machines

Ken Hawkins ‌ wanted a specific State Machine solution. For some reason my .jpg file didn't send when I tried to reply through Nintex. So I am c...

• By burkslm
  • March 20, 2017  11:10
Rank

Creating An Incremental Number That Avoids Concurr...

This was inspired by Paul Crawford 's post (huge thanks to you) Ensure Unique Reference On New Item , which was incredibly enlightening. And wh...

Ability to cancel a workflow

Hello Community, I have an interesting request from the end user base. On my SharePoint 2013 on premise install that has Nintex Workflow 2013, ...

Workflow Item Menu's in SharePoint 2016

Hello, We are in the process of migrating from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016. One of the workflows we have was started from an Item Menu. I...

Rank

Inserting or Updating a Managed Metadata field usi...

I had these notes stored from a couple of years ago - they helped me at the time with a problem I had been banging my head with for ages, but I ...

Reset button to clear fields on form

Greetings, I am looking for a way to create a custom button that when pressed will clear or reset all (and/or selected) fields in the form. ...

• By
  • October 01, 2015  06:25

How to update value in managed metadata column in ...

Would like to know how to update the value in a managed metadata column in Nintex Forms 2013. Saw a post with some ideas but no clear explanation...

Rank

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nint...

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow ​ With all the Nintex Workflow actions, we can achieve lots of great workflows. S...

• By cju
  • April 24, 2015  00:35

Date Comparison in WF

I've run into some trouble trying to compare date fields. I have a date value - dateNow which I calculate using the Calcuate Date control wh...

• By janp
  • March 06, 2015  16:49

Save metadata based field value in a SharePoint Li...

Hi, I need to create a new list item in List B after querying the item from List A. I never saw that working in SP 2013 with Nintex WF and...

• By
  • December 17, 2014  08:11

Write Managed Metadata Field Values with Nintex Wo...

Quite often we are facing the challange to write ManagedMetadata values to SharePoint Columns with Nintex Workflow. The only way to acheive th...

• By marcol
  • December 10, 2014  04:46

How to fill in a Nintex managed metadata control d...

Hi Nintex Community, I try to automatically fill in a managed metadata control based on user profil properties values and I wonder If there...

How do you validate Managed Metadata Field in a Ni...

I have several (many) Nintex Forms with Managed Metadata Fields and I have been unsuccessful validating the fields. Problem is if left alone user...

• By cab411
  • September 26, 2014  06:12

Adding a hyperlink to your Nintex Form

You may find while designing your Nintex Form, that you need to include a hyperlink to another location. I'm going to show you how you can add a...

• By
  • May 19, 2014  20:48