cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Site Workflow - Getting list Item URL

I have setup a site workflow that sends an email for notifications when a list item is due. I'm trying to include the list item URL as part of the email, but I'm having trouble. In the site workflow, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jhong88
  • | May 24, 2017 16:12
  • Views 9761
  • Replies 13

Adding a hyperlink to your Nintex Form

You may find while designing your Nintex Form, that you need to include a hyperlink to another location. I'm going to show you how you can add a hyperlink to a label control. It's very similar to addi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 19, 2014 20:48
  • Views 20936
  • Replies 10

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow​With all the Nintex Workflow actions, we can achieve lots of great workflows. Sometimes, we'd like to build more complicated, technical, r...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cju
  • | April 24, 2015 00:35
  • Views 68968
  • Replies 91

Reset button to clear fields on form

Greetings,I am looking for a way to create a custom button that when pressed will clear or reset all (and/or selected) fields in the form.I found a snippet of JavaScript that I hoped would work but it...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 01, 2015 06:25
  • Views 7732
  • Replies 20

Issue with Reusable template and Request Data action

Hi everyone,I have an issue with a reusable workflow template which I'm hoping someone has seen before.The issue is that when using the workflow template which has agather data task, it uses the defau...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gouldar
  • | March 02, 2018 04:07
  • Views 836
  • Replies 1

Inserting or Updating a Managed Metadata field using Nintex Workflow

I had these notes stored from a couple of years ago - they helped me at the time with a problem I had been banging my head with for ages, but I haven't needed to use them since. Not sure if any use to...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 14843
  • Replies 34

How to fill in a Nintex managed metadata control dynamically?

Hi Nintex Community,I try to automatically fill in a managed metadata control based on user profil properties values and I wonder If there is a way to reach this dynamically with javascript?Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by canatan_y
  • | November 05, 2014 01:14
  • Views 4053
  • Replies 5

How do you validate Managed Metadata Field in a Nintex Form

I have several (many) Nintex Forms with Managed Metadata Fields and I have been unsuccessful validating the fields. Problem is if left alone users can type whatever they want in the field which is not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cab411
  • | September 26, 2014 06:12
  • Views 6856
  • Replies 18

Ability to cancel a workflow

Hello Community,I have an interesting request from the end user base.On my SharePoint 2013 on premise install that has Nintex Workflow 2013, we have created a PO system.Here is the question being aske...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 10480
  • Replies 20

Conditional startup options not working?

I've created a workflow that I would like to start on a condition that a field has changed. Below is a screenshot of my workflow settings - Seems pretty simple, I'm comparing the previous value of the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by calmaguer
  • | September 08, 2017 11:30
  • Views 1683
  • Replies 5

Date Comparison in WF

I've run into some trouble trying to compare date fields. I have a date value - dateNow which I calculate using the Calcuate Date control while using the "use date when action is executed" and "includ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by janp
  • | March 06, 2015 16:49
  • Views 9958
  • Replies 12

How to update value in managed metadata column in Nintex Forms 2013

Would like to know how to update the value in a managed metadata column in Nintex Forms 2013. Saw a post with some ideas but no clear explanation on what to do.Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vpsylim
  • | July 10, 2015 13:58
  • Views 2151
  • Replies 3

"Hyperlink text to display" token is being converted to text string of the token

In a notification (both independently, and in a task notification), I'll insert a link with reference token for both the URL and the hyperlink text. If I save the notice & the workflow immediately...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4708
  • Replies 11

Can a managed metadata field be used as a list lookup filter?

Hi all,I'm trying to use the filter functionality of the List Lookup ControlI've created a Nintex form that has:1. Business Unit (Managed Metadata column)2. Objective (Lookup to another list called Ob...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lyont
  • | April 07, 2017 05:39
  • Views 1972
  • Replies 3

Save metadata based field value in a SharePoint List

Hi,I need to create a new list item in List B after querying the item from List A. I never saw that working in SP 2013 with Nintex WF and SP OOB Workflows for O365 and 2013. Though it works like a cha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 17, 2014 08:11
  • Views 6149
  • Replies 16

Workflow Item Menu's in SharePoint 2016

Hello,We are in the process of migrating from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2016. One of the workflows we have was started from an Item Menu. I have that enabled in the Workflow Settings on the 2016 e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1391
  • Replies 4

Write Managed Metadata Field Values with Nintex Workflow

Quite often we are facing the challange to write ManagedMetadata values to SharePoint Columns with Nintex Workflow.The only way to acheive this I know, is described in the following blog:Setting manag...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marcol
  • | December 10, 2014 04:46
  • Views 6727
  • Replies 7

Creating An Incremental Number That Avoids Concurrency Problems

This was inspired byPaul Crawford's post (huge thanks to you)Ensure Unique Reference On New Item, which was incredibly enlightening. And while it was almost the perfect solution for what I was looking...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by MegaJerk
  • | February 15, 2017 15:11
  • Views 4894
  • Replies 9

State Machines

Ken Hawkins‌ wanted a specific State Machine solution. For some reason my .jpg file didn't send when I tried to reply through Nintex. So I am creating this post. The question is:Create a state machine...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | March 20, 2017 11:10
  • Views 3155
  • Replies 9

Previous values in conditional workflow start

What do "Previous Values" mean for a field? is it the value before the item is modified? and should be used in comparing to conditionally start a workflow? Please help. the documentation is not so cle...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cvuppala
  • | March 21, 2017 15:11
  • Views 3443
  • Replies 2