cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Workflow status error: Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

Greetings,I am not able to manually kick off the same workflow more than once on an existing item after the workflow has been terminated. Getting error: "Item does not exist. It may have been deleted ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1200
  • Replies 4

Button - Save and Redirect

I added a button to my form IT General Controls. When the user clicks that button I would like to save my current form and redirect the user another URL. I set up my button following another post but ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4033
  • Replies 11

userProfileLookup returns #Value!

Hi,I use the runtime function userProfile lookup in an calculated field.The Nintex Forms Version is 2.10.1.0Running on an SharePoint 2013 EnterpriseThe Formular isTagetikuserProfileLookup('DOMAIN\user...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1221
  • Replies 8

Unique Repeater Values

Hello,Been building a repeater for taking in multiple issue items for my company. Ran into a problem that I need one of the fields to be unique for each section of the repeater. Anybody have any direc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bjensen
  • | November 25, 2015 08:26
  • Views 2445
  • Replies 33

Can you clear a date column with a workflow in O365. All solutions seem to be for on

I'm trying to clear a date column using a workflow in o365. All solutions I have seen seem to be for SharePoint on premise.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ianhall
  • | June 19, 2017 07:04
  • Views 1797
  • Replies 12

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex Form

To show a guide to fill in complex forms, a tool tip is often not enough. Formatted instructions may be displayed in a separate dialog by clicking on an info button:It's a floating window that contai...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | October 26, 2015 05:29
  • Views 7030
  • Replies 15

Start workflow with a button

Hi,In O365, to start the workflow, I would like to click on a button I have inserted with some HTML in a computed column.If I use the onclick event using the same Javascript used when you click on the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 12936
  • Replies 24

Export list into excel

I know we can export a list into excel, but does anyone know a way to automate this? Or maybe something similar? My end goal is to archive the items from a list into a document of some kind, every mon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3172
  • Replies 7

Document Generation

I have seen that Nintex have introduced Document Generation to their workflows which is great.I'm new to this action, and would like to understand a little more about this, can anyone help?I have a do...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1147
  • Replies 8

Cannot see logo image when going to PDF

I have created a few forms and have an image in for our company logo. The image displays properly in the design and preview modes. however, when I choose Print to PDF the logo does not come through to...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by trush
  • | September 22, 2017 11:09
  • Views 506
  • Replies 12

tip: how to move validation error messages from top of page

Hi all, We made quite a long form for one of our clients and he was complaining about the fact that validation error messages are always posted on top of the page while the part of the form visible on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 08, 2015 01:46
  • Views 6803
  • Replies 13

Returning displayName using userProfileLookup

I'm trying to use the following function for a calculated field on a form but no value is being returned: userProfileLookup(Current User,"displayName") We're using Claims-based authentication for our ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sjnbham
  • | March 02, 2016 12:20
  • Views 12097
  • Replies 8

Redirect URL when user clicks Cancel Button

Hello -I know it's possible to redirect users when the form has been submitted to a custom URL, but does any know if it's possible to redirect users when they click the cancel button? We have a form l...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jasonelia
  • | February 02, 2015 11:58
  • Views 29329
  • Replies 17

Removing Old workflows - Deleted Association

Hi, I'm seeing the issues of old workflows I've deleted from everywhere I know but are showing up now under Deleted Association. As shown in the screen there is no trace of any workflow associated wit...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Warwick
  • | June 04, 2016 21:44
  • Views 2122
  • Replies 8

Get XML As Plain Text in Email / Column

Hey folks!I'll admit - I don't use O365 very much. And, due to this fact, I struggle with some things that are fairly basic.Example (and the topic of this post):We're using the O365 Search Query to re...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rhia
  • | March 27, 2018 08:25
  • Views 1351
  • Replies 19

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all,As manyof you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365.To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please comment below with the following:Use cases you have for Nintex Liv...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by euang
  • | February 28, 2017 23:38
  • Views 2720
  • Replies 77

Pause for Duration appears not to be pausing?

In my workflow I have a "pause for duration" within a "loop." The specific pause is 5 minutes.Iused a "run if" so that it only happens every 40 items. I noticed in my workflow history that the workflo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jtroup
  • | May 05, 2017 11:15
  • Views 459
  • Replies 6

Send email x number of days before Calendar Event Starts

Hi,I want to create a workflow based on a SharePoint CalendarI have created a Calendar and want to send an email out x number of days before the event is due to take place but not 100% on what I need ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 322
  • Replies 6

Is it possible to have a search bar in nintex form?

Hello everyone, I am working on a form and I am thinking, is it possible to have a search bar in the nintex form instead of using the choice control? Because I have more than 20 choices and the dropdo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by tctctc
  • | March 06, 2018 09:58
  • Views 243
  • Replies 2

userProfileLookup

Hi All,I am struggling to get the userProfileLookup runtime function to return any values within an O365 responsive form.Via the settings of the O365 app I have trusted the app to read the User Profil...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kev
  • | February 28, 2018 05:31
  • Views 672
  • Replies 1