cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Give users access to the form not the list !

Hi;I'm sure this is easy, but since i'm new to SharePoint and Nintex please bare with me.i have created a form and a workflow in my sub-site using Nintex, to lunch the form i have to click on New Item...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by asadki
  • | April 26, 2017 09:13
  • Views 3074
  • Replies 6

Sending email to sharepoint group as dynamic name

I have a workflow that dynamically assignsa SharePointgroup name to a variable and then use that variable in To: field on an email action. I am selecting the variable name with the advanced option and...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3194
  • Replies 10

Nintex Form Not Running Validation Rules & Closing Form Prematurely

I have a Nintex Form with a few validation rules associated to controls (i.e., if this field is not blank then that field is required, etc.) When I publish it one of two things happens - either the ru...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2079
  • Replies 9

Export list into excel

I know we can export a list into excel, but does anyone know a way to automate this? Or maybe something similar? My end goal is to archive the items from a list into a document of some kind, every mon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6125
  • Replies 9

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all,As manyof you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365.To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please comment below with the following:Use cases you have for Nintex Liv...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 12916
  • Replies 86

How to send 1 bulk email to everyone on a list using a site workflow

I have a signup list and I need to send 1 email to everyone on that list. I have attached the test list and site workflow. The workflow does not error, but I do not receive an email.*I think I have th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | August 22, 2017 12:50
  • Views 2387
  • Replies 8

Adding a javascript action to the Save & Submit button in Nintex form

I have added a javascript action to the Save & Submit button in my Nintex form to Print to PDF on Submit action. How do I then get it save that PDF to a SharePoint library, either through javascri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1858
  • Replies 4

Button - Save and Redirect

I added a button to my form IT General Controls. When the user clicks that button I would like to save my current form and redirect the user another URL. I set up my button following another post but ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6734
  • Replies 12

I want to have a break!

Hi community,I have multiple line stringwith contentblablabla---blablabla---blablablaI want to convert this string that it looks like this:blablablablablablablablablaCan I use the replace string objec...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | August 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 2179
  • Replies 12

Showing or hiding fields on a form

I have a Nintex form that contains a choice field with several pull-down choice available to the user. There are a number of labels and multi-line text fields that need to be selectively hidden depend...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bill
  • | March 21, 2017 12:38
  • Views 4722
  • Replies 9

Assign a Task > Complete on Nintex Mobile?

So finally got my hands on nintex forms and workflow for o365 and struggling with what i want to achieve.I wanta list item added in SharePoint (check)to kick off a workflow (check)that assigns a task ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1523
  • Replies 6

Nintex 365 Workflow Email Attachments - Cant Find Answers

Hello everyone,I have Nintex 365 running for SharePoint online and I am wanting to send an email with attachments.I've spent a long time online trying to find answers but I still have no answers.My em...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3370
  • Replies 8

Query User Profile action can't find user(s)

Hi all,I'm trying to use the Office 365 Query User Profile action to get some details from the UPS.The list contains a user column which has a user selected. I'm tried using both the login name and em...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2828
  • Replies 4

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex Form

To show a guide to fill in complex forms, a tool tip is often not enough. Formatted instructions may be displayed in a separate dialog by clicking on an info button:It's a floating window that contai...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | October 26, 2015 05:29
  • Views 10675
  • Replies 16

Append Changes to Existing Text

I have a multiple-lines-of-text column (called 'History') set to 'Append Changes to Existing Text'.When my Nintex Workflow is initiated it adds the latest comment (in another column) to the 'History' ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mb390
  • | August 26, 2015 03:23
  • Views 3197
  • Replies 5

How can I get the date/time picker to display current date/time in my form?

I have a form which asks the user to to enter a time/time for a request. I would like the form to display the current time/date in the time/date picker. Is this possible? I don't any restrictions on t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3587
  • Replies 7

Workflow status error: Item does not exist. It may have been deleted by another user.

Greetings,I am not able to manually kick off the same workflow more than once on an existing item after the workflow has been terminated. Getting error: "Item does not exist. It may have been deleted ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2427
  • Replies 4

userProfileLookup returns #Value!

Hi,I use the runtime function userProfile lookup in an calculated field.The Nintex Forms Version is 2.10.1.0Running on an SharePoint 2013 EnterpriseThe Formular isTagetikuserProfileLookup('DOMAIN\user...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2653
  • Replies 8

Unique Repeater Values

Hello,Been building a repeater for taking in multiple issue items for my company. Ran into a problem that I need one of the fields to be unique for each section of the repeater. Anybody have any direc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bjensen
  • | November 25, 2015 08:26
  • Views 4059
  • Replies 33

Can you clear a date column with a workflow in O365. All solutions seem to be for on

I'm trying to clear a date column using a workflow in o365. All solutions I have seen seem to be for SharePoint on premise.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ianhall
  • | June 19, 2017 07:04
  • Views 3836
  • Replies 12