cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable ReleaseFeaturesRobust security features based on Windows Remote Management.Ability to execute PowerShell scripts from any machine allowing Remote Management from your Sh...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 31347
  • Replies 58

Run Site Workflow on large amount of items

Hi Guys,I need to develope a workflow for a customer and have the following use case:I have to create a site workflow which is supposed to run once per month (no problem so far)The workflow has to ana...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4997
  • Replies 9

Task Delegation in Bulk

Is it possible to do either a bulk delegation of assigned tasks or create a workflow that would reassign all the tasks that are assigned to a particular person, instead of opening each task and select...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kwilliams
  • | January 11, 2018 13:19
  • Views 1333
  • Replies 3

How Do I Access Association Data in a Child Workflow?

I have 2 workflow, and am trying to pass association data from Parent to Child. I don't see how to access the association data in the child workflow. Can anyone help with this?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rogerb
  • | December 20, 2017 07:03
  • Views 2874
  • Replies 16

Get context data at the Workflow Start form

Using Nintex Workflows 2010, at the start of the workflow (infopath), we need to get the context item id. This is given when using a task form within the workflow (NWContext). However, this is not ava...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by technunes
  • | August 13, 2014 02:07
  • Views 4659
  • Replies 5

Bugs

Hi,Here are some bugs with nintex form for you. (v 2.3.2.0 with ie8)custom rules are bugged with multiple selection list lookup not connected to a field when the last action is a click on "remove" the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 19, 2014 03:19
  • Views 2457
  • Replies 6

Calling Nintex workflow manually or using powershell along with Association Data

Due to certaing necessity I have to end and restart some of the workflows manually. The problem I am facing is that in ideal case these workflows are triggered by another Workflow that passes some dat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 18, 2014 22:15
  • Views 3319
  • Replies 2