Participating In

Modify edit and view forms

I need to modify the edit and view forms to be different from the new form. Example: on the edit form I need to have all but two fields locked d...

• By Ryan1
  • March 21, 2019  10:48

Generate Attached List Items as Clickable HTML Lin...

Hi again. #1 - sorry, I dont think i have Nintex 365 - i have Nintex for SharePoint 2016 but that's not a selectable option. If there is a more...

How to connect a custom task form field to a field...

I have a task form custom field that I have connected to a list field. It is a user field, which happens to be the next user in the process. But ...

Calculate max date

Good Afternoon All ! I have a Nintex 2013 Form which contains ten different date fields. My requirement is to calculate the max date in among al...

• By noaal
  • October 20, 2017  13:19

How to start a workflow on another list

I am trying to start a workflow on another list. The action "Start a Workflow" does not work for workflows that run on other lists. List A Nintex...

• By j_choe
  • October 19, 2017  10:28

How to disable required fields in a panel within m...

I have 3 panels in my form which can be enabled/disabled through a checkbox (Panel A. B and C) and each panel has their own required fields. What...

• By tctctc
  • September 25, 2017  22:13

How to fire a workflow only when an item is modifi...

Hello, Here is my situation. I have a list that has been created for submitting Purchase Order Requisitions. I have two different workflows a...

Get a Users Manager from Web Service call

I'm able to successfully call the UserGroup.asmx, but I'm stuck on how to get the users manager from the userLoginName. Is there a listing of the...

• By jwstl
  • November 09, 2015  12:48

Select list in "Update Item" dynamically...

I am developing a Nintex Site workflow to find delayed list items(due date <= today) from multiple lists (>10) and mail them to concerned...

• By
  • November 07, 2015  22:20

Assign Flexi task - task list

I just started with Assign Flexi task. When I create a new task, it use "Workflow Tasks" to store all tasks. My question is, can I use my own tas...

• By
  • November 06, 2015  12:16

Is it possible to give messages entered in the mes...

I am looking for a method in Nintex Forms to give message in a alert.window-method instead of showing it on the page at the beginning. Is this po...

UDA is grayed out in IE8

Hi, We experienced a wierd behaviour on the UDA screen. For some reason the action buttons are grayed out, while it's works fine with Chrome...

• By rszabo
  • November 06, 2015  04:20

at the moment i'am installing nintex forms 201...

i'am installing Nintex Forms 2013 an hour earlier then when it comes on upgrading nintexlivecore.wsp until now its not done. why is this happenin...

• By
  • November 02, 2015  19:33

K2 and SharePoint in cloud

Hi, Is there any limitation on integrating K2 on premise and sharepoint on cloud. If there is any such pointers on that would be useful. Regards, Th...