cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

The "Nintex Repeating Section Data" Field Type for SharePoint 2010

A few days ago, I released a custom field type called "Nintex Repeating Section Data" for SharePoint 2013 to simplify how you can display of the repeating sections in SharePoint List Views without the...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 11959
  • Replies 26

How to save form data to multiple lists?

I am new to nintex, and I am trying to figure out how to save a form data to multiple lists. I have a complex form with 30+ fields, and the fields are to be stored across 3/4 lists. When I choose the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 13, 2016 22:46
  • Views 4055
  • Replies 8

Need help to locate User Profile Look up function in Nintex Forms

Greetings Team,I am using the following version of the Nintex form where I am not able to locate the user profile look up under Nintex functions.Do I need to activate something, as I have an urgent re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 31, 2015 13:57
  • Views 4506
  • Replies 11

Attempting to hide 'Add New Item' in List View Control

I've added a list view control (for the first time!) to side of my form. I'm showing all values of the list view. However, I just want it to be informational. It's not a big issue, but I would like to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by DrewA
  • | July 24, 2015 12:53
  • Views 3439
  • Replies 16

July Mission - What's your favorite workflow action and why?

We all have something we use more often than others, and this month it's all about Nintex Workflow action love. What Nintex Workflow action is your favorite and why?Is it an action you use most freque...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 10:57
  • Views 6534
  • Replies 41

Interacting with button control

Hello Friends,I have used the choice field to render them as buttons on Nintex form. I did change the image on the buttons and form is working as expected. Now my requirement is, when I click on the f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 12, 2016 21:09
  • Views 2293
  • Replies 13

We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue

We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue is with the second workflow. Its runs based on conditions on the current item values and send a email to requestor....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jbiddala
  • | March 21, 2016 11:59
  • Views 793
  • Replies 4

Looking for a way to capture a URL using Javascript in the Form

We are playing around with an idea of wanting to automatically capture a computer name that the form is being submitted from. There are several different ways to go about it, but I'm not very familiar...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 374
  • Replies 1

How Can I obtain multiple 'Display Names' from multiple IDs in a People/Group field t

The method described here: Retrieve a user's Display name from their login (as well as on similar posts) seems to work, but the example uses only 1 ID in the people/group field. When I attempted to us...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by DrewA
  • | August 12, 2015 11:17
  • Views 1028
  • Replies 1

Creating URL to a list

I am using Nintex 2010 and SharePoint 2010. When you are in a site workflow, how can you create a link to a list. The link will be used in an email notification in the workflow.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by burkslm
  • | July 30, 2015 11:38
  • Views 1263
  • Replies 14

Set approval status failing with 0x80070005

Hi we have a simple workflow that asks for approval. Once given we Set Approval Status.At this point the workflow is intermittently failing with the error message 0x8007005Any help resolving this woul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 15, 2015 07:18
  • Views 476
  • Replies 1

How to get values from Choices (check box) on Nintex Forms for Workflows?

Hi,I am using Nintex forms on Nintex workflow flexi task. I have added a choice field on the form and need to get the selections in a variable so that I can build logic on the later workflow.How I can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 13, 2015 06:40
  • Views 1284
  • Replies 2

Referencing values in another list

I'm trying to create a help desk ticket process where the tech assigned to the ticket is based on the region the employee is located. I don't expect the user submitting the ticket to know who this tec...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 04, 2015 16:15
  • Views 348
  • Replies 1

June Mission - What is something in your life you wish you could turn into a workflow

This month, I wanted to throw a question to you. It's about how you'd want to #nintexify your life if you could. You've all seen how Nintex can help with business processes, and making your work life ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 02, 2015 14:06
  • Views 8610
  • Replies 66