cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

The Paper-less Office Is Alive and Well Thanks to Print to PDF

Let's be honest, people like to print things out. You know you do!Allow me to paint a picture... You just filled out that leave request form on your company's intranet and you simply can't resist clic...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 15355
  • Replies 34

Hide rich-text ribbon in multi-line text fields?

Hey all,I've been trying to figure out how to hide or collapse the rich-text ribbon in a multi-line text field in the Nintex forms. Or, at the very least, have it hidden until a user clicks into the f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 5366
  • Replies 9

Check for empty person field in workflow

This seems pretty elementary, but I can't figure out how to do it.I have a form with a person field (Person_A). if that field has a value in it, I want to send them an email, otherwise I want to use t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 05, 2015 06:28
  • Views 8810
  • Replies 6

The Continuing Journey to a Paper-less Office... Nintex Forms Print to PDF in the Clo

Many of you may recall that back in May of '16 we dropped some certified magic into the on-premisesversion of Nintex Forms in the guise of a Print to PDF function.Print to PDF allows users to, with a ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7762
  • Replies 19

Best Print Option in Nintex Forms Office 365

Hi All,What is the best option to print the Nintex forms (Office 365)?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 08, 2015 20:22
  • Views 3615
  • Replies 6

Printing Form Data in Nintex Forms for Office 365

It has been maddening trying to get Form data to print using Nintex Forms for Office 365. We all know that this is currently not supported by the current version of the product. You can print the form...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 25, 2015 13:17
  • Views 2262
  • Replies 2

How to get selected value of drop down list and person/group picker into another labe

So am working on a business card request system and want to generate a preview for users who submit their requests. I would like to get the value from form items display in the sections of the busines...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 9975
  • Replies 10

Assigning a Task to an Office 365 Manager

With the release of the Office 365 Query User Profile action, it opens up a vast array of possibilities. One main piece of functionality that you can build in to your workflow, is the ability to get t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4476
  • Replies 14

Loading a Nintex O365 Form

Hi everyone,My client has noticed an undesired effect while loading Nintex form in New or Edit mode.Once you select NEW for example you see this screen:This is to be expected but the problem comes nex...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1231
  • Replies 7