cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Give users access to the form not the list !

Hi;I'm sure this is easy, but since i'm new to SharePoint and Nintex please bare with me.i have created a form and a workflow in my sub-site using Nintex, to lunch the form i have to click on New Item...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by asadki
  • | April 26, 2017 09:13
  • Views 3108
  • Replies 6

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 13719
  • Replies 32

Workflow doesn't start automatically

Hi,We have detected that in some workflows doesn't start automatically, although of these are setting to start automatically, but this is not happening always, the 90% start correctly, but in the othe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8540
  • Replies 23

Nintex Forms Enterprise - SQL Request Control

Nintex Forms Enterprise enables your forms to connect to external data sources, such as SQL databases or web services, extending their reach by automating the inclusion of relevant information. In thi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by shuklah
  • | July 21, 2015 19:17
  • Views 23835
  • Replies 63

Created item date value increased with two hours

Hi,I have an issue and it seems I can't find a general solution.I need to report some timestamps regarding Workflow Tasks for specific workflows. After each Task, using the Task ID I query the Workflo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rszabo
  • | May 24, 2016 06:54
  • Views 1427
  • Replies 11

Form web part not working - Value does not fall within the expected range

Hi,I am trying to use a form web part for a form I have created. The form itself works fine. When I try to use it in the form web part I get the following error:"Value does not fall within the expecte...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 30, 2015 03:28
  • Views 2401
  • Replies 9

The Paper-less Office Is Alive and Well Thanks to Print to PDF

Let's be honest, people like to print things out. You know you do!Allow me to paint a picture... You just filled out that leave request form on your company's intranet and you simply can't resist clic...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13208
  • Replies 34

Easiest way to calculate business days

What is the easiest way to calculate business days? Is there an inline function that can do this? I have a requirement where I need to set the due date of a task to be 14 business days from the curren...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 9356
  • Replies 12

Two cancel buttons on the ribbon

Hello All!I have a form that, when save, save and submit, or cancel is clicked, the users need to be redirected to a URL. I have found the answers but have run into another issue:- Cancel button does ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 26, 2015 08:28
  • Views 3986
  • Replies 17

Edit Task Form

How do I copy over the Nintex Form designed for the submitter into Edit Task Form? My Form has so many fields so I have created a 6 tabs and grouped the fields together for each tab. The approver is r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 14, 2014 07:40
  • Views 27637
  • Replies 24

How to compare two people picker fields on the form

How to compare people picker fields on the form?For example if people picker1 is equal to people picker 2 then make field 2 mandatory ( field 2 mandatory rule written on the form).Thanks in Advance!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ramsam
  • | August 29, 2017 07:12
  • Views 1093
  • Replies 5

Include enhanced rich text field images in word document

!Hello all,I have a workflow where I need to include images that may have been inserted in an enhanced rich text field from a sharepoint list in to a word document template using the Update Document a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 14, 2015 11:17
  • Views 1602
  • Replies 5

Workflow Could Not Update Item: Access Denied

Hi, I recently added permission groupsto a workflow, and ever since, users have been receiving the following error message:The workflow could not update the item, possibly because one or more columns ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4652
  • Replies 23

Hide rich-text ribbon in multi-line text fields?

Hey all,I've been trying to figure out how to hide or collapse the rich-text ribbon in a multi-line text field in the Nintex forms. Or, at the very least, have it hidden until a user clicks into the f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4591
  • Replies 9

Query List and send Items by email in a workflow

Hi All;Is there a way to query a list and send all Items output by email (one email with all items)? I have tried to put the output into a collection variable and send it by email, but the result is n...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by asadki
  • | May 01, 2017 19:20
  • Views 2148
  • Replies 5

How do I setup a workflow to auto delegate task to a single user?

How do I setup a workflow to auto delegate task to a single user? I don't require any approvals to occur in the workflow. As far as i can guess, i need to do a work around that uses 'assign flexi task...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rdh181
  • | May 03, 2017 05:38
  • Views 508
  • Replies 2

Scheduled Workflows run multiple time internally

Dear Nintex,we have issues with our scheduled workflows on our Productive environment. Workflows are delayed and when they run it took a lot of time to complete. Finally the workflows will complete th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 01, 2016 04:30
  • Views 5172
  • Replies 19

lazy approval in nintex

Hi,In my scenario we can have more than two outcomes in flexi task. Is it possible to set lazy approval for more than two outcomes. in-case it's possible please suggest on theseIn lazy approval is th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jagadesh
  • | February 26, 2015 06:13
  • Views 888
  • Replies 2

Capture LazyApproval response as workflow variable?

Using Nintex Workflow 2010. First time working with LazyApproval. Got it installed and functioning. http://www.nintexdownload.com/connect_images/lazyapproval-configandtroubleshootguide.pdf I've got th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 23, 2014 16:39
  • Views 9024
  • Replies 21

Is it possible to trigger a workflow when an attachment has been modified?

I am using Nintex 2010, and I am trying to find a way to trigger a workflow to start when an attachment has been modified. Is this even possible? Thank you!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 16, 2015 09:05
  • Views 3626
  • Replies 9