Participating In

Tips on how to emulate draft functionality in a li...

This is a simple trick that I've been using for a while that allows you to have some of the Draft capability without having to turn on Content ...

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library...

• By kkgan
  • January 24, 2016  09:23

Shared hide rule does not roll up panel

Hi I have a rule that hides panels. This rule is shared across multiple panels. The first panel that the rule is assigned to in the form does ...

• By harfmt
  • December 16, 2015  22:14

Lookup lookup of nintex not filtering using nintex...

i have a nintex form in 2013. I have a calculated value which pulls information from a list field of type lookup. Formuale: lookup("MyList"...

• By
  • December 05, 2015  06:10

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release

NTX PowerShell Action - Stable Release Features Robust security features based on Windows Remote Management. Ability to execute PowerShel...

nintex mobile signature field

Hello, What is the roadmap for Nintex mobile ? Can we add in any way a signature (handwriting) field into forms ? thanks in advance f or feedb...

Nintex Mobile Apps - FAQs

What platforms does Nintex Mobile support? Nintex Mobile is available on all major mobile platforms. Apple iOS 9.1 or higher (iPhone, iP...

• By
  • May 21, 2014  18:38