cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Displaying Repeating Section Data in List Views, The Easy Way!

IntroductionRepeating sections are very powerful if you want to create 1 to many relationships within your Nintex Forms. However, they come with some caveats when you need to parse, use and display th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 56751
  • Replies 74

Using State Machine Workflows

This article applies to both Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2010 and is targeted to beginner users of Nintex Workflow. A State Machine Workflow is used when actions within a workflow need to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 18, 2014 22:22
  • Views 34014
  • Replies 15

Error:One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings pag

helloToday is my first day using Nintex in O365, its a bit different but think I am getting there!On the first workflow I am creating I receive an errorOne or more field types are not installed proper...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2015 03:55
  • Views 20576
  • Replies 20

Where are Inline Functions on nintex 365 ?

Where are Inline Functions on nintex 365 ?I dont see the inline functions in nintex for O365 in the Build String component ..Thanks!!

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 11, 2015 07:01
  • Views 4940
  • Replies 21

Dynamically add a new row to a repeating section

Hi ,I'm a newbie to the Nintex forms and technology but i'm really amazed by its capabilities. At the moment i'm designing a form for a customer and have two requirements .1. I have a repeating sectio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 19, 2015 18:31
  • Views 10781
  • Replies 29

What permissions are needed to view a task not assigned to you?

This question was moved from a different thread - Richard RuthIn my case I do not even want the user to respond to the task but only to view the details of the invoice. I don't mind if the get the red...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 05, 2015 16:35
  • Views 9570
  • Replies 13

Nintex form to enable specific view only for specific persons or groups

Requirement: I want to create a nintex form that will show the user only the fields where they need to enter data. However if an administrator or other named group wants to add a new item or edit an e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 22, 2014 22:22
  • Views 14287
  • Replies 11

How to validate that end date is greater than start date

I have two date fields: Start date and End Date. I am trying to find a way to validate that the end date is greater than or equal to the start date. If I used datediff, it gives me the number of days ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by cammic
  • | August 10, 2015 14:50
  • Views 4526
  • Replies 4

Error when publishing Nintex form

Hello,I encountered the issue below when publishing Nintex form. Can anyone tell me what does it mean?many thanks

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 30, 2015 05:46
  • Views 924
  • Replies 2

Workflow Publish issue With Flexi Task -2010

Hello All, I have issue in workflow with a Flexi Task with an Nintex form to the same user. While I’m trying to publish my workflow usingdefault The default form its works fine but if I’m trying to pu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 17, 2015 19:06
  • Views 1445
  • Replies 5

Cannot use Nintex Forms for content type - Is there a workaround / roadmap ?

Hi all,As per the subject I can see that Nintex Forms for Office365 does not allow the use of Content Types in a list.So we can only customise a form on a list that has no content type (just SharePoin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4363
  • Replies 8