Participating In

Getting JavaScript to Invoke In Every Repeating Ro...

Can anyone explain how to get JavaScript to invoke on every repeating row? I've never understood how to get it to work and would like a solutio...

My Workflow Tasks Webpart not return expected resu...

Hi all, the webpart works fine and I get all of my workflow tasks across all the sites. But only my personal tasks. I need to see the Tasks i h...

Person or Group Field Won't Populate in Workfl...

I have a workflow that I'm trying to get a person or group field to populate with a SharePoint group depending on what team is selected from the form...

• By rogerb
  • November 27, 2019  05:26

Approval Process - End other parallel Flexi Tasks,...

I have an approval workflow that contains a set of parallel Flexi tasks that runs 4 separate Review & approval processes in tandem. Each separate...

Permissions grant - Workflow Runtime

Hi, I have a sharepoint list which its default permissions are Owners - Full Control, Members - Contribute (so that members can add new items t...

• By shirane
  • November 25, 2019  23:46

Rounding numbers 2 places after decimal within wor...

Simple question, how can I round integer numbers to 2 places after the decimal within a workflow? Cheers mai-kel

• By mai-kel
  • November 21, 2019  00:59
Rank

Copy Item Permission When Creating Item in Another...

I have a list where inheritance is broken and each item has unique permission. Once my process is complete, I need to move it to another list ( using...

Copy document from one doc library to specific fol...

Hi, I'm evaluating Nintex for O365 and this task sounds like something simple but .. Copy Document action cannot copy to specific folder. I ca...

• By slax
  • October 10, 2017  04:42

Be cautious with the new Responsive Forms (bugs/de...

I've found some bugs (reported several of them, waiting to hear back from support), but wanted to give others a heads up on what I am seeing. ...

Rank

Why Nintex Workflow Cloud even if you code?

For those of us who tried or in the process of evaluating integrating Nintex Workflow Cloud into your solution(s), eventually you will get to the que...

• By kkgan
  • July 03, 2017  00:01

Autocomplete in a repeating section

Hello all, I have set autocomplete for a field in a Nintex Form 2013 using JS (that's a long list of Cost Centers for an expense approval form)....

Create site collection from custom template

I am actually surprised I could not find any previous posts regarding this subject, so here I go We often use Nintex to create site collec...

• By glenda
  • June 11, 2015  02:54

List Item ID

Hi in Sharepoint List Items event when i use create new list item,it requests a list item id on list selection screen.I'm not able to add process u...