Participating In

Issue with Task List using Nintex Forms displaying...

I'm running into an issue with a SharePoint Task form that has been converted to a Nintex form. In browsers other than Internet Explorer, we hav...

Required field indicators on form labels

When a label is associated with a control whose Validation settings set to Required = Yes, a red asterisk ( * ) is shown with the label as a visu...

Create a Nintex Workflow History List in Powershel...

I script my site setups and am currently creating Workflow History Lists by calling $spweb.ListTemplates["Workflow History"] and adding it to the...

Asterisk on a label for a SharePoint list required...

Here's an image that shows the problem. It's a Label control, I added an indent to the formatting and now the required asterisk will not position...

• By
  • September 18, 2015  09:29

The infamous "failed to run" errors in t...

Symptoms You may have seen following error "[workflow name] failed to run" in the workflow history list of your workflow. The strangest pa...

• By
  • August 28, 2015  15:16

How to purge items from a large history list safel...

Products: Nintex Workflow 2013, Nintex Workflow 2010 Occasionally a history list grows to a point where you can no longer utilize NWAdmin to...

Nintex form to enable specific view only for speci...

Requirement: I want to create a nintex form that will show the user only the fields where they need to enter data. However if an admini...

• By
  • December 22, 2014  22:22