cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Asterisk on a label for a SharePoint list required field moved to 2nd line after addi

Here's an image that shows the problem. It's a Label control, I added an indent to the formatting and now the required asterisk will not position properly.I've tried taking the formatting off and now ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 18, 2015 09:29
  • Views 11043
  • Replies 22

How to purge items from a large history list safely via PowerShell

Products: Nintex Workflow 2013, Nintex Workflow 2010Occasionally a history list grows to a point where you can no longer utilize NWAdmin to trim the list (Read this article to avoid this: Defensive Wo...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 24732
  • Replies 19

Required field indicators on form labels

When a label is associated with a control whose Validation settings set to Required = Yes, a red asterisk (*) is shown with the label as a visual indicator that this field is required.However, the pos...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaela
  • | November 08, 2017 16:41
  • Views 5179
  • Replies 4

Issue with Task List using Nintex Forms displaying HTML tags in Task Description

I'm running into an issue with a SharePoint Task form that has been converted to a Nintex form. In browsers other than Internet Explorer, we have issues with HTML tags displaying inside the Task Descr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4305
  • Replies 9

The infamous "failed to run" errors in the history list.

SymptomsYou may have seen following error "[workflow name] failed to run" in the workflow history list of your workflow. The strangest part being the workflow runs successfully despite the errors disp...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 28, 2015 15:16
  • Views 28076
  • Replies 8

Nintex form to enable specific view only for specific persons or groups

Requirement: I want to create a nintex form that will show the user only the fields where they need to enter data. However if an administrator or other named group wants to add a new item or edit an e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 22, 2014 22:22
  • Views 14752
  • Replies 11

Create a Nintex Workflow History List in Powershell

I script my site setups and am currently creating Workflow History Lists by calling $spweb.ListTemplates["Workflow History"] and adding it to the site via List.add()This works but I then have to go in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | July 29, 2016 12:45
  • Views 1064
  • Replies 3