Participating In

Nintex Sharepoint repeating section will not popul...

I've been stuck on this issue the past 2 days and i need some help, I'm trying to populate repeating section data from nintex to sharepoint and also ...

Repeating Section on Form

I've read a lot of the forums, but am still confused on how to add a repeating section to my O365 Nintex Form. It is similar to an Invoice where the...

How to create a table in a Nintex O365 form

Hi I want to create the below table in a Nintex form but couldn't figure out a way. Tried creating the controls inside a panel but the controls wo...

Workflows taking a long time to run

Hi, I'm using Nintex for Sharepoint Online. The issue is that one particular workflow is often taking ages to run. Sometimes it only takes 8 mins, ot...

count workdays

I am new. This site has been very helpful. I have searched and not found an exact soultion. I need to count workdays. Can you do this in a calcula...

• By JW
  • November 04, 2019  19:58

Document Tagger not filling form data

Needing some help... I created a new workflow, using a submission form to start. The form submits fine, and it is able to use data to create a Shar...

• By Donnie
  • May 22, 2019  08:43

External User can't access nintex task form O3...

I have an external user who has been given access to a form list and a task list. I've placed the link to the task form in the email coming out o...

• By harfmt
  • May 30, 2018  18:22

Could not update Multiple Value lookup column in S...

Hi as i could Update the Single Select Lookup column successfully,why i could not update the Multiple Value Lookup Column Using Rest A...

• By ranjca
  • May 29, 2018  02:23

Nintex workflow stuck at Started and not proceedin...

We set up new office 365 platform and trying Trail version of Nintext Workflows. I just created sample workflows which will just log some commen...

Nintex Workflows in O365 Won't Delete

When I attempt to delete my Nintex workflow from the Workflow Gallery I receive the prompt to confirm and click OK but then I get the "Deleting W...

• By lmaddox
  • February 25, 2018  23:07

O365 SharePoint Nintex Workflow erroring out today...

Greetings, I have a Nintex workflow running on O365 list that was working for months and all of a sudden, it stopped working today and errors ...

Hi, I am trying to create a form where the minimum...

within a repeating section I have a field titled evidence which is a yes or no choice. I am trying to come up with a solution where if there is 5...

Nintex O365 Task Delegation

Hello everyone, I know the really great function in Nintex onPrem: Task Delegation, where I can delegate Nintex Tasks from only one Workflow o...

• By rjohn
  • October 05, 2017  23:31

Duplicate Emails yet only one workflow instance an...

Hello, As of Friday last week we have been experiencing duplicate emails being sent despite there being only 1 email action in the workflow. The...

cannot save or publish nintex workflow

I already installed Nintex Workflow for Sharepoint 2013, everything seam good. But when i create one workflow and click save, the error occurred ...

• By
  • May 09, 2016  21:23

Conditional Start on Modified - Not working

Hi everyone, I have a workflow running on a choice column, and have set it to start on modified based on whether the column changes from its p...

Rank

Getting even deeper linking with Nintex Mobile and...

UPDATE: with the roll out of version 3.9 Nintex Mobile Enterprise can now utilise deep linking features within their multiple apps. Rather than ...

How to set a person or group field to empty in Nin...

Hi, I cant get this to work properly. I have a person or group field on a list and at the end of the workflow, I want to clear the field. I'm ...

Rank

White line Fever.. Playing within the boundaries

So what is with the title ?? Well here in the land of droughts, floods and fire we have a popular saying “White Line Fever” now it may be used in...

We are looking at using Nintex workflow for ShareP...

For one of our proposals we are looking to use Nintex workflows for approval that will communicate between SharePoint 2013 and Siebel. Please le...

• By
  • June 18, 2015  19:32