cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Duplicate Emails yet only one workflow instance and one email action

Hello,As of Friday last week we have been experiencing duplicate emails being sent despite there being only 1 email action in the workflow. The workflow is only running once (we have checked Workflow ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1841
  • Replies 5

Nintex Sharepoint repeating section will not populate on excel

I've been stuck on this issue the past 2 days and i need some help, I'm trying to populate repeating section data from nintex to sharepoint and also capture it on excel. Sharepoint only captures the f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by TerinceJ
  • | March 05, 2020 07:38
  • Views 138
  • Replies 1

Panel providing a scroll bar in publish mode

I've recently witnessed a very strange behaviour within Nintex forms. Whilst in designer mode the panel is showing all of the labels & form controls yet when published a scroll bar appears. The sa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 12, 2015 01:47
  • Views 2939
  • Replies 9

How to set a person or group field to empty in Nintex Workflow

Hi,I cant get this to work properly. I have a person or group field on a list and at the end of the workflow, I want to clear the field. I'm using the 'Set Field in Current Item' action currently to s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 9169
  • Replies 22

Repeating Section on Form

I've read a lot of the forums, but am still confused on how to add a repeating section to my O365 Nintex Form. It is similar to an Invoice where the repeating section is Project ID/Name list and an am...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kwilliams
  • | November 26, 2019 17:04
  • Views 399
  • Replies 2

How to create a table in a Nintex O365 form

Hi I want to create the below table in a Nintex form but couldn't figure out a way. Tried creating the controls inside a panel but the controls won't align properly. Table This is how it cam...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kavirana
  • | November 24, 2019 21:11
  • Views 319
  • Replies 2

Workflows taking a long time to run

Hi, I'm using Nintex for Sharepoint Online. The issue is that one particular workflow is often taking ages to run. Sometimes it only takes 8 mins, other times it's taken 48mins! I've had a look throug...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 938
  • Replies 5

Hi, I am trying to create a form where the minimum attachment is based on the amount

within a repeating section I have a field titled evidence which is a yes or no choice. I am trying to come up with a solution where if there is 5 rows in a repeating section and 2 of those rows have t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ehantzis
  • | October 08, 2017 22:48
  • Views 3678
  • Replies 9

count workdays

I am new. This site has been very helpful. I have searched and not found an exact soultion. I need to count workdays. Can you do this in a calculated column? I have 2 date fields and the calculated co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by JW
  • | November 04, 2019 19:58
  • Views 569
  • Replies 4

Nintex O365 Task Delegation

Hello everyone,I know the really great function in Nintex onPrem: Task Delegation, where I can delegate Nintex Tasks from only one Workflow or from all Workflows. Is this function also supportet in Ni...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rjohn
  • | October 05, 2017 23:31
  • Views 1076
  • Replies 2

Nintex Workflows in O365 Won't Delete

When I attempt to delete my Nintex workflow from the Workflow Gallery I receive the prompt to confirm and click OK but then I get the "Deleting Workflow.." image for an infinite period of time and the...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by lmaddox
  • | February 25, 2018 23:07
  • Views 1761
  • Replies 5

Document Tagger not filling form data

Needing some help...I created a new workflow, using a submission form to start. The form submits fine, and it is able to use data to create a Sharepoint list. Next step is using Generate Document acti...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Donnie
  • | May 22, 2019 08:43
  • Views 1438
  • Replies 3

Could not update Multiple Value lookup column in SharePoint Online

Hias i could Update the Single Select Lookup column successfully,why i could not update the Multiple Value Lookup Column Using Rest Api as well as Nintex Default Update Action, is that Nintex bug?Erro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ranjca
  • | May 29, 2018 02:23
  • Views 3645
  • Replies 4

Nintex workflow stuck at Started and not proceeding further

We set up new office 365 platform and trying Trail version of Nintext Workflows.I just created sample workflows which will just log some comments to workflow history and send email.I ran the workflow ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by vishnu_j
  • | May 21, 2018 11:01
  • Views 829
  • Replies 3

External User can't access nintex task form O365

I have an external user who has been given access to a form list and a task list. I've placed the link to the task form in the email coming out of the task. However when the external user clicks on th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | May 30, 2018 18:22
  • Views 1340
  • Replies 3

Getting even deeper linking with Nintex Mobile and Nintex Mobile Enterprise

UPDATE: with the roll out of version 3.9 Nintex Mobile Enterprise can now utilise deep linking features within their multiple apps. Rather than using nintexmobile:// to reference the app simply use nt...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | January 19, 2016 18:59
  • Views 5720
  • Replies 21

How to access form data in your workflow

Hi thereI am currently doing a cascade drop down, and has learned that the choice you make in the form do not get stored in the list, but only gets stored in the form itself.I have failed to do this: ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 08, 2015 01:05
  • Views 6821
  • Replies 7

O365 SharePoint Nintex Workflow erroring out today - Access is Denied.

Greetings,I have a Nintex workflow running on O365 list that was working for months and all of a sudden, it stopped working today and errors out with access is denied. Worked with the site owners to c...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by thoang858
  • | November 29, 2017 13:20
  • Views 2835
  • Replies 12

Conditional Start on Modified - Not working

Hi everyone,I have a workflow running on a choice column, and have set it to start on modified based on whether the column changes from its previous value. When I change the selection in the column, i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 11365
  • Replies 33

How do you connect multiple choice fields to a sharepoint column through nintex mobil

I have created a Nintex form containing multiple panels with aspects of each feeding into the same two sharepoint columns. The panel shown is dependent on the incident category chosen. For example the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 16, 2015 09:41
  • Views 5016
  • Replies 7