cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

File and Folder ID in BOX now supported in Nintex Workflow Cloud

Nintex Workflow Cloud Release 54 comes with very good news for those of you using Nintex for BOX.Now, the actions in the BOX connector accept the File or Folder ID as parameters to identify and work w...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1071
  • Replies 3

how can we prevent a user from using specific connectors to external systems

Is is possible to prevent workflow creators from using specific connectors, e.g. block the ability to save a file to Box, Google Drive?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by dlgross
  • | December 29, 2017 08:28
  • Views 689
  • Replies 2

Express Approval: Comments

Hi EveryoneHow can I add a feature which ask to the people who answers to the express approval to let a comment and store this comment in a variable?I know it's possible(I read it in a release) but I ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by freedumz
  • | February 13, 2018 06:30
  • Views 882
  • Replies 1

Copy attachments from Form start to SharePoint

Hi everyone,Is there any way currently to copy an attachment field from a NWC Form to a SharePoint list?I can see that the option exists for things like Salesforce, but I can't seem to figure it out f...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1129
  • Replies 4

Notification both in Email and IM

Is it possible to trigger the notification from workflow by email as well Lync/OCS?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 750
  • Replies 2
  • Views 768
  • Replies 1

we have an ASP.NET Dispatch web application ,Can we integrate with Nintex without usi

Weintegrates also with EXT.NET framework and with SQL server . how can we benefit from Nintex workflows and maintaining our application forms and design.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mofarhat
  • | January 05, 2018 04:26
  • Views 903
  • Replies 2

Tried to Create My Password

I tried to create a password to use with NWC trial, but it didn't work. All I got when I click the link was a white screen. Help please!

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by rogerb
  • | December 11, 2017 05:25
  • Views 658
  • Replies 3

How do I query a Office365 SharePoint list in a site-collection in NWC?

So I setup a new SharePoint Connector. As it seems I can only configure my tenant - not a specific site-collection.But when I add an action to my workflow I can only access the lists and libraries of ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by eiben
  • | July 25, 2017 23:53
  • Views 841
  • Replies 2

User Permissions in NWC

In NWC , it appears that all users with Designer rights have access to edit all workflows in the tenant and use all connections created by other users as well. What are the plans to allow more granula...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1487
  • Replies 6

Integration with MS Teams

Any thoughts on integration with MS Teams. I feel like if you have the same type of actions for MS Teams as you already have for Slack, that would be really sweet.

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by bstori
  • | December 04, 2016 13:21
  • Views 1721
  • Replies 5

Task Aggrigation?

With Nintex Customers using Nintex On-Prem and in O365 and now potentially NWC. How can we aggregate all their tasks into one place?I've noticed that you could use the Nintex Mobile App to connect to ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 972
  • Replies 4

Start a Nintex Workflow Cloud Workflow from an Amazon IoT Button

The other day I thought I'd have a bit of a play with the Amazon button I orderedAWS IoT Buttonand since I had been testing outthe Nintex Workflow Cloud Advance Preview, 'External Start feature'. Why ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | October 12, 2016 15:48
  • Views 2386
  • Replies 4

Third Party Forms Integrations Planned

Any early insights into which third party forms Nintex are looking to be able to integrate with Nintex Cloud?Public web forms are a great start for basic data capture, thought I'm sure most will want ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Warwick
  • | October 10, 2016 19:30
  • Views 583
  • Replies 2