cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

The officially unofficial Workflow Action comparison guide part 1

The reason I'm writing this is to start addressing a challenge that Cassy Freemanposted in response to my video stating I'll try and help any Nintex customer do more with the platform.View those video...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1061
  • Replies 8

Designing a Nintex Workflow Start Form

This 'how to' can be recreated in either NIntex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 or Nintex Forms 2010.We're now going to cover a basic Nintex Workflow Start Form. First off, we'll create a site workflow ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 05, 2014 17:25
  • Views 46406
  • Replies 6

Number Field Not Working On Nintex Form

I am working with a Nintex Form in SP 2013. I have a field which in SharePoint the column is set for numbers and I have it restricted to 9 or 10 digits. This is set as a required field, numbers can be...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 278
  • Replies 6

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 6747
  • Replies 34

Lookup fields are not showing up in my form

Hello. I had looked into this and most of what I have seen is using calculated fields to accomplish this. I have lookup columns in my list and I can put those in the form just fine. What I can' do is ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shuttjo
  • | December 04, 2016 07:53
  • Views 1610
  • Replies 18

Date field "losing a day" when creating item

Hello Fellow Nintexperts,While working with a client today, I've come across an interesting issue. Despite developing a work-around already, I'd love to get some insight from the community to better u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1471
  • Replies 18

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow

How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with Nintex Workflow​With all the Nintex Workflow actions, we can achieve lots of great workflows. Sometimes, we'd like to build more complicated, technical, r...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cju
  • | April 24, 2015 00:35
  • Views 41338
  • Replies 89

Displaying more than 1 column for a LookUp field in a form

For a form where I have a list lookup the user only sees the Title Column when selecting a value. Is it possible to display a second column within the form for the List Lookup. When I go to List setti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 545
  • Replies 4
  • Views 671
  • Replies 3

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 59568
  • Replies 32

Multiple Workflow instances being triggered at same time

I have a simple workflow, which is initiated on item being modified. The workflow is a Run If to see if the status of the item is Complete. If it is, it sends out an email to the Creator of the item l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cwentzel
  • | October 11, 2018 12:36
  • Views 174
  • Replies 4

Forms - is it possible to have an hyperlink field that opens in new tab?

Hi,I'm using Nintex Forms 2016 and I'm wondering if there is an easy way to make an hyperlink field (tied to a sharepoint column) in display mode to open the URL in a new tab instead of the current on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jackgelo
  • | March 03, 2017 05:10
  • Views 2564
  • Replies 8

Publishing image in Nintex form

Is there a way to insert Publishing Image field into a Nintex form? I have added it into my list however it doesn't appear in a list of available list column in the form controls.This would very helpf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 533
  • Replies 3

Using Variables within Query List

Hi All,I have a workflow that uses the 'Create item' to make a new document and save it to a specific Document Library. I then want to use the URL Path of this new document in another part of the work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hejones50
  • | December 09, 2018 09:25
  • Views 173
  • Replies 4

Task Delegation Permission

We would like to delegate the workflow task if the user is Out of office, What are the minimum permission required for Task Delegation.As per my testing till now it seems the user should have full con...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by prabhup
  • | April 18, 2018 00:26
  • Views 661
  • Replies 3

How to Create a Leave Request Workflow

This 'how to' can be recreated in either Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016, Nintex Workflow 2013 or Nintex Workflow 2010.A leave request is a simple business process which Nintex Workflow can automa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 07, 2014 21:37
  • Views 59041
  • Replies 11

Permissions required for Approving Flexi Task

I have a Nintex Workflow that uses a FlexiTask. It works great, but a question came up regarding permissions. The Workflow uses several Flexi Tasks, but the first individual who creates the list item ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 276
  • Replies 2

Need help with a rule for Flexi Task Decision

I have a flexi task with two decisions, I only want the panel to show if the select the first decision 'Recommend to Proceed (Director)'I have tried the following rule on the panel:Decision!='Recommen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tedwards
  • | May 27, 2016 10:02
  • Views 656
  • Replies 5

Lucky You, there's New Form Features!

UPDATE: NOW AVAILABLE IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365!To alleviate some of the madness of March, Nintex Forms for On Premises and Office 365 has added two great new features, Save and Continue and the ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 8896
  • Replies 25

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex Form

To show a guide to fill in complex forms, a tool tip is often not enough. Formatted instructions may be displayed in a separate dialog by clicking on an info button:It's a floating window that contai...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | October 26, 2015 05:29
  • Views 6952
  • Replies 15