cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Star rating (0-5) column type

Has anyone worked with the Rating (0-5) column type in a Nintex Form? It displays fine in the list view, but Nintex Forms doesn't even recognize the column exists. Since this appears to be a bug or fe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2008
  • Replies 5

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 93049
  • Replies 35

Word count validation for multiline textbox?

In my form at least 20 words should be used to describe the reason for a request. I can't use a regex for a multine textbox, so I have googled for some javascript and found this great post by @Dan Sto...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yvette
  • | March 07, 2017 06:11
  • Views 2751
  • Replies 7

Solution For Out Of Office Delegation

Hi EveryoneDoes Nintex have a solution for the following scenario?- You have a document workflow that goes to multiple sequential approvers.- On one of the Request Approval actions, the approver is no...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andymcv
  • | February 16, 2017 05:57
  • Views 3054
  • Replies 9

Start Nintex Workflow with Button on site page using ECMA script

I able to implement a successful solution using SharePoint Designer workflows. however, when I try to trigger the Nintex workflow by clicking on a button is failing with below error.Error: Value canno...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4301
  • Replies 8

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection-Initial ReleaseCheck out the asset in-Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet FeaturesEasy to mock up workflow designs in Visio prior to development work.OpenSourceA...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5799
  • Replies 25

Universal Forms for On Prem

It's been a while since I've seen any news regarding universal forms coming to On Prem. Any updates?https://poszytek.eu/en/nintex-en/whats-coming-up-for-nintex-in-2018/T.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3315
  • Replies 20

Update Multiple Items Action: Fields to Update not showing up

Hi Folks,I am buildinga workflow that requires me to update a field in a list that is in another sub-site. I am using the Update Multiple Items action and I can successfully reach the list in question...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2272
  • Replies 5

Edit the name of a workflow

Its a really basic one! - how do you edit the name or rename a workflow?I have one that is not named correctly & i want to edit it.its another one of those things that just doesn't jump out at you...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pete
  • | March 01, 2017 08:13
  • Views 2333
  • Replies 7

Error: The user to assign the task to has resolved to blank text

My workflow is setup using a state machine, when the person is a certain level of leadership the state machine directs it the approval request to the appropriate person for approval.I am receiving the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2238
  • Replies 4

Reminder based on dates in a list

Dear community, I'm looking for a way to set reminders based on dates in a list. Until now i build a workflow, where i get one email, if one of the EndDate is passed, but i want to give out every lin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 498
  • Replies 10

Save the form without starting the workflow

Hi Guys,My forms are pretty big, I would like to provide an option to save the file if the user is not compleated or wanted to come back to and double check before submitting.is there any feature in n...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | March 11, 2017 21:20
  • Views 2099
  • Replies 14

Variables not passing between Workflows using Start Workflow Action

I have 2 library based Nintex 2010 workflows connected to same library. WF1 starts from a context menu item on the list, collects some info from a user in a form, (some list data, and some variable da...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 04, 2016 11:59
  • Views 929
  • Replies 2

Checkboxes missing from multi-select control in New form created via Worfklow Designe

Using Nintex for SharePoint 2016, I created a new list workflow and in Workflow Designer > Workflow Settings > Edit Start Form > Edit with Nintex Forms, I'm working on a "Initiate Workflow" f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 171
  • Replies 2

Conditional WF utilizing "Compare to Fields"

Hello! I am utilizing SharePoint 2013. I have a Nintex form (List A) with fields/columns to capture data for Workman Comp claims. This is sensitive data, therefore I have created a workflow (WF A) to ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 263
  • Replies 4

Validation of several people picker fields

Hi all,I´ve three people picker fiedls in my form. PP3 should only be valid, if the input are exits in PP1 or PP2. Any ideas?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Palim
  • | June 04, 2020 07:35
  • Views 181
  • Replies 3

System-created item in a list won't start a Nintex Workflow automatically

I have seen this issue on several threads but I was not able to find a recent clear answer. I would like a workflow to start automatically when a task item is created from a previous workflow. I have ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 25, 2016 10:15
  • Views 3743
  • Replies 10

Sharepoint 2013 Workflows start but do not progress

HiMyWorkflows are correct butSomething is starting and dont progress.How to solve this problem?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1427
  • Replies 9

Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem?

Why is there no Forum for Nintex Workflow on-prem? Where should people ask their questions for on-prem questions?All I can find is for Cloud or Office 365...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1181
  • Replies 3

Support - What now?

New to Nintex. I was handed an environment that kept "hanging" when processing the lazy approvals. I do not know if it is SharePoint or Nintex causing the problem. Just renewed our support about 6 wee...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1934
  • Replies 11