cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Can you share Snippets with other users?

Can you share Snippets that you create with other users?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 72
  • Replies 2

Email generated after a renewal date is expected

Hi Need help to create a workflow to send an email notification to a person/group whom is responsible for a contract when its up for a renewal. To send an email close to the renewal date 10 days befor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by priya
  • | January 12, 2017 08:40
  • Views 1089
  • Replies 13

Need a Yes/No Checkbox to be required based off column list field selection

I created an onboarding form in Nintex which I need to have a checkbox (outlined in the below) be required when the user changes the form status from Open to Completed.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kthornton
  • | August 28, 2019 11:02
  • Views 296
  • Replies 16

Universal Forms for On Prem

It's been a while since I've seen any news regarding universal forms coming to On Prem. Any updates?https://poszytek.eu/en/nintex-en/whats-coming-up-for-nintex-in-2018/T.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1820
  • Replies 19

How can I make certain fields Ready Only after submission for Users, but still editab

After submission, I do not want Users to have the ability to edit their form. However, I do want to still allow the Admin Group to have editing capabilities.On the individual control, I am able to use...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anderj39
  • | October 25, 2017 05:14
  • Views 896
  • Replies 6

Connected to fields

I'm using the "Connected to" feature available on buttons to set a value in a specific field when the button is clicked. I'm finding this to be inconsistent, sometimes it just doesn't work at all and ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 91
  • Replies 2

Site Workflow for sending out reminders to different recipients

Hello everyone, I have been working with Nintex Workflow 2013 for a couple of month now and ran into the following problem that I just cannot wrap my head around: I am trying to create a site workfl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Tascin
  • | August 16, 2019 09:29
  • Views 210
  • Replies 4

Designing your Workflow - Commit Pending Changes Action NW2010 & NW2013

Some actions in SharePoint workflow don’t execute their workload immediately - instead they batch their job. For example, the "Update list item" action doesn’t actually update an item immediately, it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2014 23:27
  • Views 41120
  • Replies 20

Adding a hyperlink to your Nintex Form

You may find while designing your Nintex Form, that you need to include a hyperlink to another location. I'm going to show you how you can add a hyperlink to a label control. It's very similar to addi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 19, 2014 20:48
  • Views 16008
  • Replies 10

Error on workflow - failed to create item

Good Day,I am getting the following error on a workflow and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it. I checked the folder name that is getting created, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong wit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jwiskema
  • | April 25, 2017 12:54
  • Views 2172
  • Replies 6

Workflow Task Form not displaying

I have a Nintex SharePoint workflow with a Request Approval action item. The action item in the workflow has a Task Content type - "Nintex workflow Task using Nintex Forms".The workflow and opening of...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1586
  • Replies 3

Nintex Community Newbies

So you're new to the Nintex community, Nintex Connect! To get you up and running, I've compiled some handy tips and tricks for newbies. You'll find more info on the links below. Nintex Connect is here...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 15, 2014 11:17
  • Views 12665
  • Replies 24

Word count validation for multiline textbox?

In my form at least 20 words should be used to describe the reason for a request. I can't use a regex for a multine textbox, so I have googled for some javascript and found this great post by @Dan Sto...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yvette
  • | March 07, 2017 06:11
  • Views 1606
  • Replies 6

Nothing displayed in my Nintex Mobile App

Hi,I'm connected to my 2013 on premise SharePoint site through VPN. From my phone I can access my entire SharePoint site. My IT team set up Nintex Mobile to run through the VPN. Once the app was insta...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by arobins
  • | August 26, 2018 08:06
  • Views 584
  • Replies 1

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 11375
  • Replies 35

Round up to the neared .5

Hi Folks,I am working on a workflow that calculates a new employee's available leave based on the employee's start date. If the start date was January 1st, they would get 15 days of leave. The leave v...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1742
  • Replies 7

Setting Value of Field based on Another

Hi Community,I'm use to building InfoPath forms where you had action rules and I have came across this problem of setting values of other fields based on another. Currently I have drop downs for users...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 18658
  • Replies 20

Cascading Dropdown in Nintex Forms - SharePoint 2013 (On-Premises)

I am trying to achieve "Cascading Dropdown" functionality on a list in "On-Premises"SharePoint Foundation Nintex Forms 2013(Version :2.9.3.1). Had followed all the instructions as provided in theCasca...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ksubburam
  • | February 20, 2017 13:16
  • Views 4900
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1742
  • Replies 6

Request Review Action : Is Decision field required to complete the action?

In my workflow the task will be given to Legal personnel for their review only and no need of approval. I created Request Review action having only comments and did not include "Decision". On running ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1521
  • Replies 6