Participating In

Checkboxes missing from multi-select control in Ne...

Using Nintex for SharePoint 2016, I created a new list workflow and in Workflow Designer > Workflow Settings > Edit Start Form > Edit with N...

Conditional WF utilizing "Compare to Fields&q...

Hello! I am utilizing SharePoint 2013. I have a Nintex form (List A) with fields/columns to capture data for Workman Comp claims. This is sensitiv...

Validation of several people picker fields

Hi all, I´ve three people picker fiedls in my form. PP3 should only be valid, if the input are exits in PP1 or PP2. Any ideas?

• By Palim
  • June 04, 2020  07:35

Reminder based on dates in a list

Dear community, I'm looking for a way to set reminders based on dates in a list. Until now i build a workflow, where i get one email, if one of...

userProfileLookup - gather information including o...

Hi Everyone, I have a form that I would like for users to fill out to request time off. I'd like the form to populate all of the following user...

Workflow to alert users when training is due

Hello, Thank you all for your replies. I am working in SharePoint 2013 with Ninetex workflows and am attaching a picture. I would like a n...

Bulk Upload - Look up value and if match - Update ...

Hi All, Fairly new to Nintex Workflow and looking for some assistance. I have 2 lists - I want to Paste bulk data into List A which will look for a...

• By DylanS
  • March 31, 2020  03:13

Automating Deployment

Hi All, I had a quick scour of the forums for this and I didn't find anything obvious, maybe I'm looking for the wrong terms. Anyway, in my c...

Query List with Date Range - For Each in a HTML Em...

Hello, I'm trying to Query a list based on a Date Range, Store them in Collection and then pass through a For Each and then into a HTML Email. I'v...

Check weekly if Department/Sub-Department/Locatio...

I am building a site that will track a list of team leaders for each dept. We dont have enterprise version so no query user profile We have query...

Choice Rules New Responsive Designer Question

Just as the subject describes, I am attempting to show a text box if and only if a user clicks the "Other" option. I have attached the rule I believe...

Approval Task URL update list

I have a run parallel where one branch has the approval flexi task, in the other branch I have a pause and I am trying to pull the approval task URL ...

• By l_j_
  • January 13, 2020  06:08

send variable by email from reusable workflow by r...

1) create reusable workflow with 2 steps set variable ' A ' type text with value 'Hi, This is email from retention policy WF' send a variable...

• By rrrr
  • January 12, 2020  05:59

Easy Workflow - Setting a field value from an exis...

I need to set a text value based on another field for approximately 2000 documents in a library which all have folders on folders on folders. I don...

Multiple Flexi Task outcomes need to go to the sam...

My workflow has three possible outcomes: reject, approve, and not applicable, as shown in the image. If the first level approver choose...

Duplicate/copy a row in a list

Is it possible to copy a row in a list and create a new row within the same list. I want to track routine tasks done monthly. My thought was to ...

• By JW
  • December 31, 2019  10:52

Missing Date format option In convert value action...

Hello, Is there a setting to get the Date format option in Convert Value action? I have a date saved in single line text, i want to convert this in...

• By hema2930
  • September 25, 2019  04:00

Task in Workflow using data from old rejected subm...

So a request will come in, and the gatekeeper will reject it or approve it. If rejected, the requester will correct and then re-submit. However, the ...

• By SBNintex
  • September 18, 2019  16:32

Can you share Snippets with other users?

Can you share Snippets that you create with other users?

• By DinaF
  • September 04, 2019  10:12

Connected to fields

I'm using the "Connected to" feature available on buttons to set a value in a specific field when the button is clicked. I'm finding this to be incon...