cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Check weekly if Department/Sub-Department/Location changed based on user profile

I am building a site that will track a list of team leaders for each dept. We dont have enterprise version so no query user profile We have query LDAP but i'd like to avoid it if possible Without usi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by milkdud1
  • | February 13, 2020 18:09
  • Views 218
  • Replies 9

Can you hide a Nintex form field, but still use it's value?

I noticed something odd...You can make form fields, such as aCalculated Value,"Visible - Yes/No", but if you make it "No" then you can no longer use it anywhere? I could understand if you Disabled the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3359
  • Replies 9

Task delegation to certain group

Hi all,is it possible to limit the task delegation to a certain group of people? We have a task that is created for a certain manager. The manager should be able to delegate this task, but only to oth...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by feede
  • | June 07, 2016 04:10
  • Views 469
  • Replies 4

Query List with Date Range - For Each in a HTML Email

Hello, I'm trying to Query a list based on a Date Range, Store them in Collection and then pass through a For Each and then into a HTML Email. I've done something similar in the past. But I'm having s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by melissac
  • | February 14, 2020 10:43
  • Views 77
  • Replies 2

Item-level permission

Hi, i need to set up a permission for users to see only items, whiche were created by them or items which requires action from them (task in workflow). If I set up rule - "read only items which were ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kyon84
  • | June 05, 2019 23:45
  • Views 328
  • Replies 3

Can I apply a filter dynamically to List lookup on Nintex Forms 2013?

I have a requirement wherein I need to filter the List lookup dynamically. My list has a column called 'category' that can either contain value 'A' or 'B'. Then there is a field -'Selection' on the Co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 17, 2015 20:41
  • Views 1097
  • Replies 2

Permission issue for Flexi Task

Hi all,As part of my workflow, I need anyone in a department to be able to approve, reject etc, however the only notification needs to go to a department mailbox, but I do not want more than one task ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 823
  • Replies 2

Email generated after a renewal date is expected

Hi Need help to create a workflow to send an email notification to a person/group whom is responsible for a contract when its up for a renewal. To send an email close to the renewal date 10 days befor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by priya
  • | January 12, 2017 08:40
  • Views 1793
  • Replies 14

Sending an email notification prior to the list due-date

Hello everyone,I'm new to Nintex and I'm currently trying to get the following solution going:A SharePoint list contains certain users, issues and a due date.I want to design a workflow, which runs da...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1598
  • Replies 7

Can You Cancel a Pending Workflow Task?

Hi Folks, I have a number of forms that have a cancellation panel on them where a person can cancel the request. Up to now, I have accomplished this by having a separate workflow running waiting for a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kelliganp
  • | August 14, 2019 12:00
  • Views 600
  • Replies 25

Need a Yes/No Checkbox to be required based off column list field selection

I created an onboarding form in Nintex which I need to have a checkbox (outlined in the below) be required when the user changes the form status from Open to Completed.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kthornton
  • | August 28, 2019 11:02
  • Views 1201
  • Replies 19

Choice Rules New Responsive Designer Question

Just as the subject describes, I am attempting to show a text box if and only if a user clicks the "Other" option. I have attached the rule I believe should work but it is not doing the job for me, th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scootsie
  • | January 13, 2020 06:59
  • Views 311
  • Replies 3

Date field "losing a day" when creating item

Hello Fellow Nintexperts,While working with a client today, I've come across an interesting issue. Despite developing a work-around already, I'd love to get some insight from the community to better u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3777
  • Replies 19

White Space in repeating section

I'm working on a repeating section with 4-5 columns in it. In display mode the forms adds a big white space between the rows. I don't want to use height parameter to the item as i don't want to restri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by amareshl
  • | May 23, 2016 11:00
  • Views 1188
  • Replies 5

Approval Task URL update list

I have a run parallel where one branch has the approval flexi task, in the other branch I have a pause and I am trying to pull the approval task URL and copy into Approval Link field in the orginal li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by l_j_
  • | January 13, 2020 06:08
  • Views 112
  • Replies 1

Duplicate/copy a row in a list

Is it possible to copy a row in a list and create a new row within the same list. I want to track routine tasks done monthly. My thought was to add a button labeled duplicate to the form. We clicked i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by JW
  • | December 31, 2019 10:52
  • Views 95
  • Replies 1

Multiple Flexi Task outcomes need to go to the same action

My workflow has three possible outcomes: reject, approve, and not applicable, as shown in the image. If the first level approver chooses Not Applicable, the workflow is supposed to go to the second...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MrBabakS
  • | January 10, 2020 07:55
  • Views 135
  • Replies 1

send variable by email from reusable workflow by retention police

1) create reusable workflow with 2 steps set variable 'A' type text with value 'Hi, This is email from retention policy WF' send a variable by email. 2) publish the workflow 3) add the workflow todo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rrrr
  • | January 12, 2020 05:59
  • Views 124
  • Replies 1

Easy Workflow - Setting a field value from an existing field for multiple items

I need to set a text value based on another field for approximately 2000 documents in a library which all have folders on folders on folders. I don't know what is better - make a Site Workflow to upda...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 236
  • Replies 4

How to stop a workflow from running again when an item is modified

I have a basic email workflow setup which triggers when my list Status field is marked as Complete. The workflow settings are setup to run when an item is modified, but how canI stop this workflow fro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kthornton
  • | November 01, 2017 12:58
  • Views 2434
  • Replies 4