cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

format date

All,I am updating the name field of a document with information from other columns. I am running into the following issue: I have a date field that is formatted as DD-MM-YYYY. In the name field I need...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6318
  • Replies 3

convert currency string to number

Within my Workflow, I utilize a Query List action to get a set of records to obtain the values for a 'total' field and put them into a collection. Then use a For Each action. The values are a string i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kbsitz
  • | May 26, 2015 22:37
  • Views 5431
  • Replies 15

Set column to show who set a column to approved/rejected

In my list I have a column which is a choice column and can be set by the user to approved or rejected to show their decision. I want to record who made the decisions (amended the column) in another c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | May 22, 2017 06:59
  • Views 606
  • Replies 7

Compare people field to current user?

On a Nintex form, I want to have a calculated value field that compares a user name in a people field to the current user.I have tried:equals(Current User,ctrlParticipant)anduserEquals(Current User,ct...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by stempb
  • | May 22, 2017 08:02
  • Views 768
  • Replies 2

Send several approvals request at the same time

So I'm building a notification system, first I fetch items from the list and store it in a collection. Then I use foreach action to return each item in the collection and send approval request for eac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by seid
  • | June 01, 2015 23:34
  • Views 20928
  • Replies 11

System Account start workflow on creation

I have a workflow that creates an item on another site via web service. In my initial testing I used my user account for the credentials to perform the web service request, but moving to production I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1209
  • Replies 5

Specify where to re-start workflow when form is edited and re-submitted

I have a workflow with about 7 different approval levels (approver 1 - 7), before it is finally 'Approved' by the most senior approver. Offline, approvers will have discussions about items going throu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 442
  • Replies 4

remove attachment from current item

I have a workflow associated with a list.In one of the actions, we are sending emails with the attachment of the current item.Could you please let me know how do we remove the attachment from the curr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 01, 2015 02:09
  • Views 932
  • Replies 2

Copy Sharepoint item with lookup fields

Hi, I need to copy Sharepoint item list to the same list, without making any change (exept itemID ofcourse). I'm using Nintex Workflow 2013.I have followin Sharepoint Library with following columns:It...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 01, 2015 05:02
  • Views 3236
  • Replies 6

Issues with common and workflow variables

So I'm trying to format the current date using the inline functions, to do this I'm using build string action. However, the build string action is not functioning properly. When I use the common varia...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by seid
  • | May 24, 2015 02:28
  • Views 669
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms Validation with lookup()

I am trying to use a Validation Rule to assure that the user does not enter a value in a field that is already used in anotherlist in the same site. In the Validation Rule for the SiteURL field, I hav...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2795
  • Replies 2

How to validate email address in nintex

I created a nintex workflow that sends email notifications to document owners in SharePoint when his/her document is going to expire. It's already working as of now. However, one document owner no lon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 20, 2015 00:15
  • Views 2091
  • Replies 16

How can I set a permission on another listitem?

As part of my workflow I created an new item. How can I modify the permission of that list item which is not my currrent item where I have started my workflow with?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by djlo
  • | May 27, 2015 08:29
  • Views 321
  • Replies 4

Counting Strings with leading zeros - validation

Hi,I have a little problem with Nintex Forms. I Need a Validation on a singleline textfield.Here is my formular:Length({Self}) != "5"The expected length should be 5.So here is the problem: I used a te...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2552
  • Replies 11

Nintex Workflow 2010 - Inline Functions

Hi, I am facing an issue in fn-Replace() in-line function, if I am using more than three variables in build string and I select the check box "Parse token twice" if I will not select this option it wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3545
  • Replies 5

How to setup SPServices jscript library?

What is the recommended procedure to setup/use SPServices jscript library? Thanks in advance,

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 21, 2015 03:23
  • Views 1034
  • Replies 3