Participating In

Workflow does not start on Document Checkout

I want to create a workflow in Nintex Workflow that reminds users of checked out files. Since I didn't find a column in Sharepoint itself where t...

Workflow doesn't start with conditional start ...

I have a workflow 2013 that is set to start conditionally (simple prev value not equal to value). It stopped working without changes some days ag...

How to limit date picker range?

Hello all! I was curious if there is a way to limit the date/time control to only allow dates to be selected for past 7 days and current day, no...

How to use fn-IsMemberOfGroup

Hello, I want to show / hide some controls based on the membership of the current user. the group i need to check is different per item, i nee...

Lookup Control and single line of text

Hi all, We have a requirement where HR admins will be filling the HR dashboard form for 1 st and 2 nd half for specific year. HR admi...

Rank

Currently running workflow diagram

Hi, In on-prem Nintex gives you the ability to see the currently running workflow in diagram form, showing each of the actions as it is in the...

O365 Scheduled workflow being terminated

Hi Everyone, I'm having trouble finding out what's wrong with my workflow or it is an error in Nintex O365 scheduler. Please refer to the imag...

I have 02 Nintex forms: Form A & Form B. User ...

I have 02 Nintex forms, called A and B. User starts form A then has to complete form B by clicking link from form A then go back form A after co...

• By vankizz
  • September 01, 2017  01:05

365 move list to another list in subsite

Hi All, Newbie question but I have a list that for privacy reason when user submits form I want it moved to a duplicate list on another site. ...

How to hide workflows from users

Hi, I want to know if it is possible to hide workflows from specific user groups? That is, how can I prevent a user from group xyz, click on f...

• By snathan
  • August 30, 2017  09:16

How to create a button that starts a site workflow...

I've browsed a ton of threads on here about creating a button to start a list workflow, but not a site one in O365. When I go to the Site Workf...

Nintex form and workflow

Hi , I have a doubt regarding form. Requirement- There is a travel request form, while filling it ,the person has to select the Approver from t...

• By anjali
  • July 12, 2017  23:20

Responsive Forms Challenge #1

As many of you know, Frank Field ‌, our fearless community manager would like to make granting users access to specific spaces a lot easier. Her...

Access Denied when re-saving a submitted form

I'm getting an error message "Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource" when a person tries to sa...

Nintex forms only for customising list?

Hello All, Have been using Nintex for quite some time and have been wondering if Nintex forms can only be used to customise Nintex lists or is...

Issues with space where a hidden panel lives is no...

Hello I have several hidden panels in Nintex Forms that only show up based on the answer to the initial question (what type of job is being submi...

workflow is terminated/suspend then send the mail...

if my workflow is terminated/suspend then send the mail to with status and description to current user in O365. Thanks Advance,

• By
  • October 20, 2016  02:10
Rank

Problem with parallel workflow tasks

Hi guys, I have some problem with a workflow for a customer. The issue seems rather strange to me and I have been looking for an explanation f...

Nintex mobile "incompatible control"

Hi, i have Nintex forms 2010 " trial version" and share point 2010 . when I cteate a forn to see a document list on mobile app appears " inco...

• By
  • October 15, 2016  02:05

Create Summary Notification on Items

Hi all, I've searched through the forum and couldn't find any solutions to my exact issue. I'm hoping someone can advise: I'm looking to h...