Participating In

PopUp on Submit and Confirmation of Action

I have a form when the client submits a pop up needs to show "You as the Business Line are agreeing to this statement (which will be a long statement...

Help with a Calculated value

Hi, I need to create a calculated value using IF where it involves 2 fields, where when either the outgoing State of the document, or the back St...

• By Rechag
  • May 17, 2019  07:36

How to change a color on a people picker- Nintex ...

Hi All I have a dark backgroung and i can't see the default (black) name I tried to apply a custom css .peoplePicker {color:#fff;} but it doesn't ...

Form button that populates People picker

Hi, I have looked at several posts but can’t seem to figure this out. I have a “service request” form. Once submitted, it goes to my team for revie...

• By MarcoB
  • May 15, 2019  05:09

Workflow statuses

Hi all, Is there a way to determine from the current workflow, if another workflow on the same item is completed? A post from 2015 "Check if workflo...

Change the "Save" button behavior

how to change the default behaviour of the "Save" button to "Save & Submit" the form and same time it will act like "Print to PDF" function. ...

• By cabeza
  • May 09, 2019  03:38

Hiding and showing fields in a form

Hello, I have a leave request form that has a tick box needs to be ticked when employee require flight tickets. I need to add a field that is only ...

• By FatmaQ
  • April 23, 2019  04:52

How to create a List Notification Email

I am updating my current workflows from SP Designer to Ninetx. I have one workflow with 28 steps. How do I recreate this in Nintex? I need to develo...

site workflow that takes most recent file in doc l...

Fairly new to Nintex, I have looked around and haven't found a solution for this yet. I have a document library that gets updated with a new file da...

• By mccoy
  • April 05, 2019  10:31

Count list items fitting a specific criteria and s...

Hello community, even I am working with NWF for quite a while this is my first public request. Hopefully someone could help. I have a SharePoint...

• By taa
  • March 29, 2019  07:01

Extract attachment from into workflow

Hi Hoping somoene knoledgable can help. I want to be able to extract an attachement from a form and then edit the document by inserting valu...

• By harryr
  • March 19, 2019  01:50

Paste a copied picture into a Nintex form

Is there a control in Nintex forms that would allow you to paste a copied picture (like a screenshot from Snipping Tool)? Just like you can paste a...

• By Nabil1
  • March 12, 2019  04:21

SQL Query works only in testing enviornment not in...

Hi everyone, I have been testing my form and only can i see the content populate from the database in the testing enviornment and not in the LIVE. Ca...

Field value from a calculated value control not sa...

I am new in Nintex and setting up some forms. In one of them I have a calculated value which shows well in the form but later, when I see the field w...

• By Nuria
  • February 08, 2019  09:18

We have a Form for users to Enter their Request fo...

We have a Form for users to Enter their Request for Translation or Interpretation Services - We have two Lists - Workflow Tasks List and a Reque...

• By cab411
  • January 21, 2019  13:11

Workflow outcome showing Pending even when approve...

My organization has SharePoint 2013 on-premise and utilizing Nintex Workflow 2013. My user is having issue with the workflow outcome still showin...

Task will not complete

Sharepoint 2013 (Workflow engine 2010), Nintex Workflow and Forms 2013, After responding to a flexitask of a site workflow the comment field o...

• By mlauer
  • June 06, 2017  07:50

Number Field Not Working On Nintex Form

I am working with a Nintex Form in SP 2013. I have a field which in SharePoint the column is set for numbers and I have it restricted to 9 or 10 ...

Caml-Query Dropdowns (very large List Lookup dropd...

According to Leif Frederiksen ‌ last post Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns ...‌ I had the problem with a real big dropdown (nearly 20....

Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns

Often you will see forms that contain List Lookup controls that draw their data from some list in Sharepoint that contains hundreds or even thous...