Participating In

Create a list item from nintex form(JavaScript)

Title: There is one nintex form containing buttons(Save,Cancel and Create). If we click on Create button a new copy of this record will be created ...

Create Item Action does not fill Metadata

I created a Workflow on a SharePoint list which creates a new Document in an other Library. Based on List-Item Metadata the fields on new created doc...

• By Gregory
  • August 28, 2019  04:42

Document Creation Workflow Error

I have a workflow that previously worked just fine (and also a copy of the exact workflow working correctly on another library). It's a workflow to c...

• By CLSlack
  • August 21, 2019  09:22

Need to capture digitized signature using EXTERNAL...

Hi! I was able to configure Nintex Forms (shp2013 on-prem) using jSignature to work in NF desktop layout. Also did the Nintex Mobile configuratio...

Assign Flexi Task Issue/Query

In my workplace we have an award nomination scheme where 6 senior managers need to all agree for an individual to be given an award. I have cr...

Workflow doesn't start with conditional start ...

I have a workflow 2013 that is set to start conditionally (simple prev value not equal to value). It stopped working without changes some days ag...

Has anyone connected a Topaz eSignature pad to a N...

I have a form I need to include a signature to using a Topaz signature pad. Have tried the jSignature.min.js & jquery using a mouse - the ou...

What is a Practical Volume Limit for Query List?

Can someone please advise on the practical limit of the number of items that a Query List action can process before timing out? My understanding...

Task notification doesn't change after being m...

I have a workflow with an approval task with a notification (email). I change the body of the message in designer, publish the workflow, and try...