cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to Know # of Processes under Customer Subscription Plan

Does anyone have a clear definition on how to identify the number of processes that count towards your customer subscription plan? I'd like to be able to know this from time to time, especially as we ...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Srinee
  • | October 05, 2020 12:47
  • Views 259
  • Replies 3

Turn off Dashboard Notifications for Images

Does anyone know if you can turn off dashboard notifications for Images and/or documents? We are currently creating new processes with a high volume of images, and users are getting frustrated at the ...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Wendy2
  • | July 27, 2020 13:33
  • Views 455
  • Replies 3

Tag Definitions

I am having trouble defining the different types of tags in Promapp. I cannot find any information on activity or process tags. What are all of these? System tags Document tags Lean tags Activity tag...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by skr35
  • | July 29, 2020 07:55
  • Views 343
  • Replies 1

Process checklist

Hi experts, I did a certification exam few days ago. There is one question that I am confused and curious to find the explanation. In the question asked if the statement of 'one checklist can be used...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Sayur
  • | August 01, 2020 05:33
  • Views 382
  • Replies 1

No activities appear for Checklist in Home page or Dashboard/My Checklist activities

When I create a checklist and assign activities to users, they do not appear in neither my own or other users dashboard. Neither do we receive notifications by mail. I follow the description in help c...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Peter1980
  • | September 03, 2020 04:06
  • Views 405
  • Replies 1

Large Process - Roles on the left not visible when scrolling through the process

Dear all, We have just started using Promapp and have created quite a large process. We have now realized that the roles on the left side at the beginning of the process map are not visible any more ...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Sally_Br
  • | September 16, 2020 00:30
  • Views 214
  • Replies 1

minimode unavailable on documents since favourite groups function enabled

The minimode link is no longer available for

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 509
  • Replies 2

User does not have the 'appropriate rights' to view a process

A user is receiving an error message when trying to access a process they are the SME on. The error message says they do not have the appropriate rights. I have checked all the permissions and they ar...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Kazza13
  • | July 20, 2020 22:07
  • Views 401
  • Replies 2

RACI - Bulk Completion

We have a number of processes that require the same RACI information. Rather than having to complete this one process at a time, is there a way the selected processes could have the RACI information u...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Kazza13
  • | July 08, 2020 23:29
  • Views 444
  • Replies 2

Retrieving process data via API

Hi, Is there an API available to query process data from Promapp? My team needs to integrate with Promapp to retrieve all the processes, roles, etc. but the only API documentation we found was for th...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Mateja
  • | July 17, 2020 01:07
  • Views 434
  • Replies 2

Create the ability to insert table as an activity or task

At the moment you must create a JPEG of a table and then insert the word or excel document the table has come from and repeat the process every time. If there was an option to insert a table as a task...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by Tony19
  • | April 28, 2020 16:58
  • Views 390
  • Replies 1

Process Group Overview Save Failed: Could not find Linked Process for ProcessLink

Hiya Nintex Community, I am trying to add processes to a Process Group. I select multiple process to add but everytime I try to save I get the following error message: Save Failed: Could not find Lin...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by IanFav
  • | April 28, 2020 17:45
  • Views 429
  • Replies 1

Unable to create parallels in a process

Have a bit of a funny one.. I have 4 processes that although I am in edit mode, I can't create parrallels - the options are greyed out and won't let me select. I am a Promaster and currently the Proc...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 539
  • Replies 1

Approve all option no longer available

Seems like the "Approve All" buttons on the "My Changes" dashboard seems to be no longer available, although it's still referred to in the help. Is this a defect or is there a new way to approve all o...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by arickard
  • | February 27, 2020 16:52
  • Views 637
  • Replies 3

Error sharing process group link

We have created a hierarchy of processes using process groups. The top level group (call it process group 1) contains four other process groups (lets call them 1a, 1b, 1c and 1d). Within each of those...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by lmelville
  • | February 18, 2020 21:13
  • Views 1348
  • Replies 5

Reminder emails for out of date processes

Hi Friends, Is there a way or a setting by which promapp can send reminder emails about out of date processes directly to process owners and experts when its due or overdue? Not everyone logins to p...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 468
  • Replies 1

Order Process Group Folders

Hi, I want to sort and show the process groups in a particular order. Is there a way to sort them without adding any prefix or numbering? Thanks, Ram

In Nintex Promapp
  • Posted by RV
  • | March 03, 2020 05:26
  • Views 810
  • Replies 2

Links not updating with process updates

Hi there We use links embedded in our Sharepoint Intranet page to Promapp processes but notice when we update the Promapp, it doesn't automatically update on Sharepoint, as in when you click the link...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1868
  • Replies 2

RACI at task level

I have a requirement I don't manage to solve.The RACI is defined at the process level. My customer'ld like to define it at task level. One way to do it would beto define subprocesses (with RACI) and t...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1540
  • Replies 3

Import from visio

I found an option in the admin menu "Enable process import from third party tools (Visio, iGrafx) (Default: Off)" which (to my understanding) should mean that visio import should be possible. :) I ca...

In Nintex Promapp
  • Views 1650
  • Replies 1