Participating In

Is it possible to have a Conditional Style apply t...

Hello, I have a scenario in which I am using Conditional Styles to show a red border around certain mandatory fields. This is dependant on a hidd...

How to display only the latest result instead of a...

Dear all, I have a list view, but it is showing all the record. How to display only the latest result instead of all result in a list view? M...

• By foo_yk
  • January 11, 2017  01:05

"Close the browser window" form rule act...

Symptoms "Close the browser window" form rule action redirects to about:blank instead of closing the window. Diagnoses ...

EndPoint Service Broker build Error

HI, I am creating an endpoint service broker using VS2010 to integrate with the Microsoft Dynamics GP eConnect with the Smartform using the Smartobj...

• By IPO
  • March 24, 2016  10:00

How to Manually Clear K2 Cache - C#

I have a custom control that executes a SmartObject List method to return some values. For some reason it is caching the values returned by the list ...

• By Reece
  • March 02, 2016  03:35

Smartforms - copy rule actions

Hi, does anyone know if there is a way to copy rules or rule actions in SmartForms? I have a fairly complex rule which can be triggered by a number o...

Force Identity Service Refresh

This app will force refresh the K2 Identity cache for specified UserGroupRole. 4.6RTM > 4.6.4 --- The app will work 4.6.6 - Latest --- The app wil...

• By Vernon1
  • December 04, 2014  07:35