cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Are there any Nintex Salesforce Reports to monitor deliverability

I use Docgen to email out letters to students. Is there an add-on report option to track who has opened the email and or viewed the DocGen attachment?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 989
  • Replies 3

End User to select a specific date instead of using "Today"

Hello, Is it possible to create a package that allows end user to select a date so as to create a doc package for docs that meet a specific date criteria e.g. Invoice Date = 01/01/2020? Document is i...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Yes
  • | January 09, 2020 11:07
  • Views 370
  • Replies 2

Salesforce Relationship WHERE clause

Hello, Am new to Salesforce and Nintex. Need to create a SOQL query and am having trouble with the WHERE clause. The rest of the query works without the WHERE clause. My starting object is Object 1 ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Yes
  • | January 08, 2020 09:47
  • Views 662
  • Replies 2

Account Owner Tag Not Pulling in Owner but rather user

I am using the field tagger for the account owner Name, Email, and phone on a custom quote object. When I generate the quote it just pulls in me as the user and not the account owner, thoughts?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 1242
  • Replies 4

Schedule DocuSign Envelopes?

Is it possible to schedule a DocuSign envelope for future delivery with DocGen standalone?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by kxiong
  • | May 23, 2019 10:09
  • Views 863
  • Replies 1

Pull Contact details from Multiple Recipients into DocuSign?

Is it possible to pull Contact details for multple users onto a template for DocuSign? For example, I have an Approver and a Signer but I only want to pull the Title of the Signer onto the template. T...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by kxiong
  • | May 24, 2019 11:47
  • Views 1212
  • Replies 1

Apex Wrapper Class implementation Using DrawLoop Interfaces

Hi, I want to display different objects fileds of different recordtypes in DrawLoop word document using Apex(Salesforce). Please help how to write a wrapper class to pick all the required fields under...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Hrishan3
  • | May 14, 2019 21:59
  • Views 1102
  • Replies 2

multiple if statements

Facility( picklist Field) with Chicago,Las vegas,HoustonSo If facility = 'Chicago' display the AddressIf facility = 'Las Vegas' display the addressIf facility = 'Houston' display the addressHelp Pleas...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Yvonne
  • | May 16, 2019 13:41
  • Views 1481
  • Replies 2

Nintex Workflow Cloud for Salesforce

Hello I am creating a workflow for the first time and I am trying to Query the Salesforce so I can reterive the receipient email addresses from the Salesforce. But I am not sure where to store the que...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Dhana
  • | May 16, 2019 12:07
  • Views 1187
  • Replies 1

Conditional Formatting in word document - Null fields

I am struggling to write an if then statement for a null condition. Here is what i am trying to do:If all fields have content in Salesforce, show this way:Attendee Name, Attendee TitleIf there is no t...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by himes
  • | May 15, 2019 12:17
  • Views 4902
  • Replies 5

Force locale to en_GB/English for certain documents

Hello,I need to set the locale of some docgen documents in Salesforce to en_GB or English date formatting, DD/MM/YYYY and completely ignore the user's locale settings. This is because I have multiple ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by lingard
  • | May 15, 2019 03:47
  • Views 1192
  • Replies 1

Salesforce - Excel document template start range not the default

I have a DDP setup (and have worked with Nintex/Drawloop for Salesforce for about 2 years) and I'm using an Excel doc for the first time to pull in information from a pre-existing Salesforce report.My...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by aspeMike
  • | May 01, 2019 14:30
  • Views 1271
  • Replies 2

Conditional Content: Quote Merge Fields and Custom Related List

This is a really wonky two-part Word document requirement. 1. I created a row table to display a custom related list. If there is no data to display, I don't want the empty/blank table to display. How...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 1810
  • Replies 2

How to format time Fields? Field tagger shows a different format for time on word doc

I have time fields from an object that I would like to display on a word document in Nintex Docgen. I tag the object using the Field Tagger but when I generate the word document all fields show ok exc...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by id
  • | April 18, 2019 17:58
  • Views 1417
  • Replies 1

How can I create two separate email attachments for Salesforce Docgen Email

We have two files that are attachamnts to our emil. Docgen combines both files into a single email attachment. Is there an option to specifiy each file be separate email attachment?

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by swizard7
  • | May 02, 2019 12:09
  • Views 1203
  • Replies 1

We were trying to generate date after 10 days from Today/a salesforce date field

We were trying to generate date after 10 days from Today/a salesforce date field . How to get that date after 10 days from the todays date

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 2293
  • Replies 5

Salesforce - Adding E-sign to the Document Package using Nintex

I am new to Salesforce and the Drawloop(Nintex for Salesforce). We currently have a workflow where the Quotes are auto generated and converted in to a PDF using the Drawloop Package and Sent as an ema...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by NilaS
  • | April 25, 2019 12:54
  • Views 896
  • Replies 1

Pull in a related contact as a signer with SignNow

I've created a document that I send out via SignNow for electronic signature.The source (custom) object is an invoice. The invoice is related back to a project (our projects are steadily invoiced over...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 1493
  • Replies 1

How to produce a letter that contains all the gifts for an account for a given year

Hi,We have a number of donors that make a recurring gift every month, so 12 per year. I am struggling to produce a thank you letter that lists all the gifts in one letter for each account. I am able t...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 2292
  • Replies 2

How to edit the email subject line in DocuSign via DocGen

HiI am not sure if anyone could help me with this odd issue.We use DocGen for Salesforce for the document generation. The document is sent from DocGen and uses DocuSign as the delivery method (see the...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Paul-Sun
  • | April 01, 2019 09:36
  • Views 2340
  • Replies 2