Participating In

Can not submit form with a signature field

Hello everyone, I have using the new Nintex Responsive Designer. I have included a Signature Field in the form, but the first time I submit the...

Extract Multiple Signatures for DocGen Usage

I have built a form in the new responsive designer that requires several signatures. If the submission is approved the last step is to use DocGen to ...

Hyperlink Action missing from New Responsive Forms...

Hi All, Hope you can help. I am trying to create a tabbed form and really like the multipage display on the New Responsive Forms Designer, howe...

Compleate field in a library after use Document Ge...

I have created a LIST with several columns, four of them are person type (Initiator, Reviewer, Validator and Approver). When the initiator adds a n...

O365 Query List

Dear All, Just getting started using Nintex & Nintex workflows in O365 and struggling to get my head around the O365 Query List. I have a...

Nintex Workflow-Adobe Sign-Signature Control

I am using O365 Nintex workflow and using Adobe Signature for getting signatures. I am using PDF file for getting signatures. I have 2 Adobe sign...

Rank

May Mission - Quick Top Tip!

Following on from the success of January 2017 Mission ‌ "What is your Nintex New Years Resolution", which was all about what bad habits you have...

infopath file attachment in send notification

I am trying to attach a infopath xml file as an attachment in Send Notification Action. Example: https://abcd.com/teams/name of the site/_la...

• By
  • March 02, 2016  03:04

Workflow Errors - but completes

Hi - Not sure where to start with this one. Our environment is SP 2010 with NW 2010. As of last month, a growing number of site and list item...

• By padamo
  • December 10, 2015  12:45