cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Docusign Workflow: An exception occurred while processing parameter [InputFileToSign]

I am try to test out the docusign workflow for Nintex and seem to be running into a problem. When I try to run the "Docusign Send Document" action, I receive this error:An exception occurred while pro...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by j_choe
  • | October 12, 2017 09:26
  • Views 2192
  • Replies 4

Unauthorized request for connection in o365 action

I'm using the new connection functionality, but I always get the same result: "Unauthorized connection request"He chose to simplify everything and have him only update an item (with the action of o365...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3588
  • Replies 4

How to limit date picker range?

Hello all!I was curious if there is a way to limit the date/time control to only allow dates to be selected for past 7 days and current day, no further forward or back?Thanks!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5030
  • Replies 5

Retrieve logged in User details Nintex form Office 365

Hi,I am working Nintex form, SharePoint online, office 365, In "new item form" trying to Retrieve logged in User details like "Job title, location, Line Manager, Line Manager Email" details. I tried a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sandesh
  • | January 08, 2018 02:05
  • Views 2858
  • Replies 3

How can I create a Nintex Form that would be displayed only on Edit mode?

Hi guys,I was trying to find a concrete question and answer of this topic but I wasn't successful, please correct me if I'm wrong and if its possible a link to it that question would be great .If ther...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jovica
  • | October 06, 2017 01:58
  • Views 1323
  • Replies 4

How to assign a task to a Group in "People and Groups"?

I’m new to SharePoint Online and Nintex Workflows, but am working on building a workflow for travel approvals and authorizations. In essence, the Traveler should be able to submit a travel request/ite...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3861
  • Replies 4

September Mission: EXTENDED THROUGH OCTOBER!

Several community members came close, but didn't quite get this one, so I'm extending it through the month of October!This month, instead of a special errand,we're going to reward you for what you do ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 01, 2017 15:45
  • Views 5641
  • Replies 18

AutoSave Feature

I would like to save the form in the background and keep the form open so that the user can continue to fill it out.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by monikav
  • | November 01, 2017 00:33
  • Views 1403
  • Replies 2

Problems populating text field from calculated value

Hi,I am trying to populate a text field based on a calculated value, but I have been unsuccessful. The logic I'm using is:Calculated field equals: UpdateTextBox(Risk Ranking HSE Impact*Risk Ranking HS...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1155
  • Replies 2

Finding document by attributes

Hi all,I have 2 lists: one is library list (Library) to archive documents, and another one (Document Search) is a list to find documents that are archived in Library. I use Query list and create few f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by thienphan
  • | October 10, 2017 01:42
  • Views 2226
  • Replies 4

On a workflow Task View, can the 2nd set of buttons be removed?

Hi,I have a Workflow Task View which a user sees when they approve/reject from a flexi task email. It shows two sets of OK/Cancel buttons. One after theComment box, and then another set after the Item...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sshaffer
  • | October 21, 2017 10:03
  • Views 697
  • Replies 1

Create folder inside a folder

I am working with Nintex workflow 2013. I want to create a workflow which will create a folder inside a folder (this already exists) . So the flow is triggered when ever a new list item is created.It ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by grkraj
  • | October 20, 2017 09:53
  • Views 1931
  • Replies 1

Weird string of characters

I have a workflow sending out notifications when a new issue has been logged and am returning a weird string of characters in the subject line of the email. Not sure where these are coming from and wo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chubacher
  • | October 19, 2017 06:21
  • Views 818
  • Replies 1

How to make a calculated control scrollable

I have a calculated control on my Nintex form that displays the contents of a separate multiline text field. The problem is that the size of the control does not adapt to the size of the contents of t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1200
  • Replies 2

Validate repeating section date to be 30 days from another date

I've always struggled working with dates. And here comes this one, if someone can help with this, that would be great.I've got a repeating section on a form (not linked to a Multiple line of text /xml...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | October 13, 2017 14:08
  • Views 1772
  • Replies 6

AutoSave Function - Javascript

Hi all,I'm trying to implement an autosave function on one of my forms - http://www.ashu-tosh.com/2017/01/nintex-forms-implementing-auto-save.htmlWhen I try and open my form, it 'hangs'. It's somethin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4845
  • Replies 6

Hiding panels

Hi,I have a form with 4 panels with the following purposes;1: New form panel2: Edit form panel (when property of a dropdown field (User Status) is Active)3: Edit from panel (when property of a dropdow...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kev
  • | October 06, 2017 06:03
  • Views 3008
  • Replies 4

why is my workflow designer ribbon greyed out

New install - SharePoint 2016 Standard- Nintex workflow designer and the ribbon is greyed out.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by alkelley
  • | October 11, 2017 10:30
  • Views 2598
  • Replies 7

nfrestservice.svc - where the webservice is hosted in Office 365?

Hi all!For some time I am struggling with using the "PeoplePickerAPI" in Nintex Forms for Office 365. According to the documentation, it should be present under the "NF" object here:NF.PeoplePickerApi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1995
  • Replies 4