Participating In

Unauthorized request for connection in o365 action...

I'm using the new connection functionality, but I always get the same result: " Unauthorized connection request " He chose to simplify everythin...

Retrieve logged in User details Nintex form Office...

Hi, I am working Nintex form, SharePoint online, office 365, In " new item form " trying to Retrieve logged in User details like " Job title , ...

• By sandesh
  • January 08, 2018  02:05

How to assign a task to a Group in "People an...

I’m new to SharePoint Online and Nintex Workflows, but am working on building a workflow for travel approvals and authorizations. In essence...

Problems populating text field from calculated val...

Hi, I am trying to populate a text field based on a calculated value, but I have been unsuccessful. The logic I'm using is: Calculated fi...

AutoSave Feature

I would like to save the form in the background and keep the form open so that the user can continue to fill it out.

• By monikav
  • November 01, 2017  00:33

On a workflow Task View, can the 2nd set of button...

Hi, I have a Workflow Task View which a user sees when they approve/reject from a flexi task email. It shows two sets of OK/Cancel buttons. O...

Create folder inside a folder

I am working with Nintex workflow 2013. I want to create a workflow which will create a folder inside a folder (this already exists) . So the flo...

• By grkraj
  • October 20, 2017  09:53

Weird string of characters

I have a workflow sending out notifications when a new issue has been logged and am returning a weird string of characters in the subject line of...

How to make a calculated control scrollable

I have a calculated control on my Nintex form that displays the contents of a separate multiline text field. The problem is that the size of the ...

Validate repeating section date to be 30 days from...

I've always struggled working with dates. And here comes this one, if someone can help with this, that would be great. I've got a repeating se...

AutoSave Function - Javascript

Hi all, I'm trying to implement an autosave function on one of my forms - http://www.ashu-tosh.com/2017/01/nintex-forms- implementing-auto-s...

Docusign Workflow: An exception occurred while pro...

I am try to test out the docusign workflow for Nintex and seem to be running into a problem. When I try to run the "Docusign Send Document" actio...

• By j_choe
  • October 12, 2017  09:26

why is my workflow designer ribbon greyed out

New install - SharePoint 2016 Standard - Nintex workflow designer and the ribbon is greyed out.

Rank

nfrestservice.svc - where the webservice is hosted...

Hi all! For some time I am struggling with using the "PeoplePickerAPI" in Nintex Forms for Office 365. According to the documentation, it shou...

Finding document by attributes

Hi all, I have 2 lists: one is library list (Library) to archive documents, and another one (Document Search) is a list to find documents that a...

Hiding panels

Hi, I have a form with 4 panels with the following purposes; 1: New form panel 2: Edit form panel (when property of a dropdown field (Use...

• By kev
  • October 06, 2017  06:03

How to limit date picker range?

Hello all! I was curious if there is a way to limit the date/time control to only allow dates to be selected for past 7 days and current day, no...

How can I create a Nintex Form that would be displ...

Hi guys, I was trying to find a concrete question and answer of this topic but I wasn't successful, please correct me if I'm wrong and if its ...

• By jovica
  • October 06, 2017  01:58
Rank

JavaScript in Nintex Forms for O365 not working?

Hi! Is it only me facing that issue, or is it that I am doing something wrong (but what? ), but since yesterday I am simply unable to run cus...