Participating In

Excel Import into K2 cloud

Hello, we are looking for a solution for excel export into cloud app. Please let us know if anyone has came across with the solution. ** Declaimer...

Get notification or update

Hello Team , We are looking for a way , where in we will able to receive all K2 related updates via notification . Is there any way wherein w...

• By Ruagar
  • July 08, 2020  06:21

No option to register new Service type in K2 Cloud...

Hello All, Need help to understand how can we register new service type using Management in K2 Cloud . Any lead highly appreciated !! Th...

• By Ruagar
  • May 29, 2020  04:23

Get count of active task for current user

I want to display count of active task for current user in k2 cloud. Which OOTB smo or any other option to achieve this count?

• By BB33
  • March 12, 2020  12:29

Changing Default Sender Email address (From Addres...

Hi All, Is there a way to change the default emai "From address", which is K2 service account K2Service <....@onK2.com>. Any help is ap...

K2 Cloud Smartform view showing incorrect date

I've got a view in a SmartForm that's showing the date incorrectly. The view uses an Azure SQL-based data source and the dates show up correctly in S...

Which SMO's are used when you view Error Logs

Hello Community, I was wondering if someone knows which SmartOjbects are used when you go into Management and Look at (All) Error Logs? I know t...

SyncEngine Issue

Hi, we have an issue with the SyncEngine. It looks like a similar issue as described on this article: https://help.k2.com/kb003252 - but no...

AAD smartobject

we are not seeing AAD SMO into Designer for k2 cloud, is this manual configuration? or some other smo ?

How do get my designer workflow to the default ver...

I have a workflow that I made changes to in designer, but I want to revert all those changes how do I do that? I want the workflow in designer to rep...

K2 Cloud to SQL Connection

We are working on the best option for connecting K2 Cloud to an premise SQL server or potentially Azure SQL server . At a high-level, we are designi...

• By Jimmy11
  • November 13, 2019  15:09

Current User AAD Details

We just got K2 Cloud and I am learning and working on our first app and already have a question I hope you all can help me with. I have a Form creat...

• By JesseG
  • November 05, 2019  08:28

Stopping rights to create smartobjects, forms, and...

Any user in my SharePoint Online environment who has edit rights or greater can create smartobjects, forms, and workflows. In the old system I could ...

Response time degraded when accessing on-prem LOB ...

We are now building solutions using K2 Cloud and accessing our on-prem LOB data using K2 Cloud SDA, after previously building on K2 4.7. We recreated...

• By CFlinn
  • October 03, 2019  09:00

How to change server time zone in K2 Cloud?

How to change server time zone in K2 Cloud? Thanks, Kevin

• By smithk
  • September 30, 2019  09:13

Task Reminder Email (HTML)

Hi All I thought this was possible but for some reason it doesnt work for me. I want to add some simple HTML formatting to the task reminder ema...

AppPool crashes & Visual Studio Just-In-Time &...

Hello, When I'm trying to do something in designer/K2Studio, I'm getting Visual Studio Just in Time Debugger error . I'm getting this error ve...

• By npatel
  • July 10, 2019  09:54

How to get a list with users who are active in a w...

We would like to get a list with all users who are active in a workflow. We would like to delete all users who are member of a role but aren't active...

• By MJ1
  • June 25, 2019  06:54

Detect Users Browser

Hi I'm wondering is there a way to detect what browser the User has opened the form in? I have a form and as MS Edge does not support K2 if the ...

New partner

How do I get an instance in the cloud? We have installed K2 on a local server for a POC but we wanted to see how to use a Cloud instance.

• By jbyers
  • April 24, 2019  15:43