cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Print to PDF with Javascript

Hello fellow Nintex Admins,i am testing Nintex Forms Enterprise at the moment, to see how the implemented PDF creation works. The problem is, there seems to be no button binding for this feature and i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7082
  • Replies 10

Designing a Nintex Workflow Start Form

This 'how to' can be recreated in either NIntex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 or Nintex Forms 2010.We're now going to cover a basic Nintex Workflow Start Form. First off, we'll create a site workflow ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 05, 2014 17:25
  • Views 54016
  • Replies 6

No more Running Workflows. A simple example.

On the back of my previous postabout running workflows, I've created a list with a single form and workflow as a basic example behind the premise. You can find them attached.I'm not a fan of running w...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1807
  • Replies 8

Cannot Figure out how to share Data between Workflows

I feel like this should not be that hard. I just want to have a Parent Workflow Kick off a Child workflow, while sending some simple data back and forth. I assumed i would be using the Store and Retri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 15, 2015 11:22
  • Views 3341
  • Replies 6

collect task attachments in list item and show all attachments in next task

The first time I worked with attachments in a workflow, I ask where are the attachments stored and how can I show all attachments in the following workflow tasks to give an approver the possibility to...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | December 03, 2014 02:14
  • Views 36742
  • Replies 10

Passing list item ID from 1 Nintex Form to another

Hello,Is it possible to pass the ID of an item that is already created in a list, from one formto another Nintext form. I have FormA on list A that allows the user to view an Item and from FormA the u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 15, 2016 16:12
  • Views 3258
  • Replies 5

Open new NewForm via Button click

Hi Everybody,i have designed a NewForm with Nintex Forms (SP 2013).The Form contains some cascading drop downs.Is it possible to open another NewForm with pre-filled values, if the User clicks a speci...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmaj
  • | December 07, 2017 02:38
  • Views 3830
  • Replies 4

Shared Mailbox in SharePoint Group

Hi, I created a SharePoint group and added a shared mailbox. I want to send the task notification to the shared mailbox. Using the group I created this was achieved.Issue: It also sends task to others...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by suzanne63
  • | October 05, 2017 12:12
  • Views 3159
  • Replies 9