cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Connector for DocuSign

This week (6th October 2014), Nintex released the Nintex Connector for DocuSign. What does this mean for the Nintex Workflow user?Put quite simply, you can now build workflows where you can request si...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 14221
  • Replies 33

Update document changes alignment on control

So I have a workflow that is updating some plain text control fields in the footer of the document. The controls are center aligned but after the workflow update theybecome left aligned. Is there anyw...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 375
  • Replies 1

How to Show Panel on Button Click

I want to display a panel when a button is clicked in my Nintex Form.I've set up a hidden field and can populate this via Custom JavaScript when the button is pressed, I've created a rule for the Pane...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 29, 2015 05:57
  • Views 7983
  • Replies 7

Newline character missing on Webrequest action to create a file on SP document libra

I have a webrequest to put the content to a new textfile on SP document library. But the newline character when missing. Anyone have anyidea?(please see the attachment image for more info. TQ.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by tanyh
  • | May 29, 2017 23:33
  • Views 1474
  • Replies 3

Workflow cancelled by system account until republished

Hi, I have a strange problem. I have some Nintex workflow, which work, but after a few days, if I try to start them, they always fail on start and I receive a message, that the workflow was cancelled ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 04, 2016 02:23
  • Views 1578
  • Replies 2

Workflow Task status will not update to completed

Hi,I am currently working on a workflow that has been getting stuck after the first flexi task has been assigned. The assigned user can respond to the task, however, the workflow does not continue aft...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2100
  • Replies 6

Problem/Error with "Group of actions" in State Machines

Hi,I have a Problem with the use of Group of Actions in State Machines.Every time I save the Workflow, the Group of Actions damages (I can't move them any more and they will not be deleted!). This hap...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 455
  • Replies 3

Alphabetize a List Lookup in Form

HiI have managed to successfully create a list look up in my form,External Read List but I am trying to put this into Alphabetical Order A-Z. I have already tried ordering the list in SharePointbut t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 22, 2015 01:50
  • Views 2653
  • Replies 17

Deleted Nintex Form - O365

Hi,I have created a form on a list. I deleted the form as I no longer need it. The issue is that when I try to edit an item in the list, it tries to open the Nintex Form and fails. How do I reset the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jasondurr
  • | January 06, 2016 20:13
  • Views 319
  • Replies 2