Participating In

Manually start workflow on SharePoint 365 item (wi...

I am trying to replicate the standard start functionality of Nintex on-prem. That is, a user manually triggers a workflow on a SharePoint item, a Nin...

• By il_liam
  • October 14, 2021  15:17

Workflow to pause until a date and time within the...

I'm trying to get a piece of my workflow to pause until a date and time within the start event. Any thoughts how I could accomplish this? @eun ...

Format date to string not converting timezone from...

Just thought I'd share an issue I had with the format date to string action. I was using to convert a date (Current date) in DD-MM-YYYY f...

Error code: InputValidationErrorCode, while tying ...

Hi, I'm facing an issue while configuring the connection in Nintex Workflow Cloud. The error code which I'm getting is "Error code: InputValidation...

Document Tagger - Add some text formatting before ...

Hello, I am using Document Tagger to generate a PDF file with some variables created during my workflow process. I would like to put some in bold...

How do create a help ticket for nintex

I've customized our SharePoint online list using Nintex form. It used to be working in our production list. However, the following message came when ...

• By Sara_
  • October 07, 2021  16:41

Repeating section data into SharePoint List column...

Hi all, I am currently working on a Sharepoint list where i am using nintex forms to help with the functionality. In this list the user nee...

• By JaredA
  • October 07, 2021  03:00

Form based Task Approval

Hi, I've built an initial form in NWC for our field based staff to complete, its a series of labels with multi choice fields in a group which ...

Text string with a single space

I would like to use the Modify String task to replace a single space with an empty string. If I use an empty string variable when specifying the ...

• By AdrianM
  • October 06, 2021  22:06

Update a sharepoint list entry with who completed ...

I added a Assign Task action with a form to complete. I would like to update a SharePoint list entry with who completed that task, but can't seem to ...

Adding sharepoint fields to form based task

Hi everyone When creating a form based task in NWC, I want to add additional fields from the SharePoint online list that the user can change/ed...

Efficient way to achieve a custom format date in a...

I'd like to create a string from the current date context variable in the following format: YYYYMMDDHHmm On a form you can create a variable and us...

• By AdrianM
  • October 01, 2021  00:52

NWC Environment Issues

There are some newly features of NWC that are been implemented easily, and without stress during the webinar training that I can't find in my environ...

• By Haywhy21
  • September 13, 2021  06:23

Storing Signed Adobe Sign File in SharePoint Onlin...

I'm having trouble storing a file in sharepoint online after the file is signed via Adobe Sign. I'm trying to store the signed agreement in sharepoin...

Work flow Approval - status update in the form

Hi I am new to the Nintex BPM tool . I have created the workflow approval with design form and routing to the user approval. I want to update my f...

Cloud Workflow Query List Date and Time Field

Hi I am creating a workflow using a scheduled event and querying a list. So basically at 1100pm I want nintex to query a list using a date and time c...

Reopen submitted NWC form

Is it possible to reopen and update a submitted NWC form?

• By harfmt
  • August 18, 2021  21:00

How to Update SPO List Item Number Column with Emp...

In my workflow, I am updating some columns in a SharePoint Online List Item. I want to clear the value in a Number field. When I add the field ...

• By Michele
  • August 18, 2021  13:31

Can component workflow outputs be optional?

Hello, We have a few component workflows that return multiple output variables, but we don't always care about all the outputs in every situati...

• By bsikes
  • August 18, 2021  07:07

How to merge multiple attachments with DocGen

My NWC solution starts with a form that has 3 file upload controls. I need to get each file uploaded and using DocGen combine them for use with Ado...