Participating In

Document Generation in Workflow cloud

hi everyone I am having a bit of a brain meltdown, so please pardon my stupidity if this is an easy one. I have an approval workflow, in which i w...

XML data from repeating section that can be pulled...

Hello! I am new to Nintex workflow and form (3 weeks in) so I am learning everyday something cool to apply. I'm working on a multi level approva...

Configured Pages - 4 Pages in Nintex Workflow Clou...

I have created 6 pages in the Nintex Workflow Cloud Platform Layout is Vertical Each Page have different information for users to complete ...

• By cab411
  • May 12, 2021  09:55

Copy Form Fields to List

I have a form and a list. The list has 250 items, submitted over the past 2 years. For each of these items, there are two fields in the associated fo...

No options in botflow dropdown

I have had to rebuild my RPA Central set up due to a changed license. The RPA side of things is now up and running again with a configured bot and bo...

Populating a Lookup column that is configured to &...

I want to select multiple values from a lookup column in Nintex Workflow cloud.

Lookup Control for Azure AD in NWC form

I'm using using a lookup control to get user emails from Azure AD. Since we have more than 999, I am trying to add a condition with the "contains" op...

Docusign Signature Fields

Is there a way to pre-define (or tag) a docusign signature field when using the 'get signature' action?Creating a workflow in which an online form us...

How can I store files with same names?

Hi Team, I set two steps to generate files from merchant. On Start Event Form, I put a "file upload" option. Then I used "create a folder"...

• By Molly97
  • April 26, 2021  00:01

People Picker Name to string

Hi, I have a form that uses people picker. I need to copy the people picker name and change it into a string so I can store the persons name as a s...

Allow Height of Signature Control to be Adjusted

The signature control is very tall and takes up a huge amount of real estate, very different from other controls. It should be possible to adjust its...

NWC Form get the title of a choice control

I'm using a NWC task form as a survey. So the assign a task action has the mulitple outcomes disabled. The form has 6 choice controls. All wi...

new 'Set instance Name' action for NWC is ...

Looking at the list of actions that are Non-billable / Exempt: Subscription Pricing Cheat Sheet (Updated as of 29... - Nintex Community I w...

Can the text of a workflow email be changed for NW...

Hello, Can the text of a workflow email be changed from the generic "nintex@workflowcloud.com"? I don't want to change the address, just the text ‘N...

• By SalV
  • April 17, 2021  03:31

Is there a character limit on 'Send an Email&#...

I've got a workflow where a user will create a 'to do' list, generated by their answers to questions. This is a particularly large form, so the 't...

Is there a way of pre-populating repeating section...

I've got a form with a repeating section, but it needs to go through several layers of authentication by the management hierarchy. Sometimes this wil...

Retrieve Salesforce records to assist with payment...

Hi, I'm very new here so apologies if this has been answered somewhere else already but I couldn't find anything while searching. I'm trying...

Xtension From NWC to Nintex SPO workflow

I am trying to use NWC to start a list workflow in SPO because it's a second workflow on the same list and I want to use a different form to launch i...

• By AnneC
  • April 12, 2021  14:46

Template Names Not Updating

I am updating the names of the template documents in the package editor but when I go to generate the package off of my opportunity, each template's ...

Nintex Signature in O365 - Responsive Form

I have a form with multiple pages in Nintex for Office 365 I would like to save the signature - (Nintex Signature) in a List column I use the S...

• By cab411
  • April 08, 2021  14:40