cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

New Responsive Forms Designer "Loading License" Error in Windows 7

We’ve been developing our first forms using the New Responsive Designer, and now are having some user testing. Several users with Windows 7 are reporting this error (attached) when trying to open the ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 264
  • Replies 3

Cannot remove nintex forms from site

I added Nintex Forms app to my site last week and it failed to install. Now when I am trying to remove it it is showing a message saying "Sorry, we couldn't remove the app. Click to Retry" Does anyon...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 221
  • Replies 2

Floating Column Alignment in Responsive Designer

I have older workflows which have submission and task forms built in the Responsive Designer. Some of these forms have multi-choice checkboxes with approx. 40 options, and I have formatted these contr...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rthomson
  • | July 29, 2020 15:23
  • Views 125
  • Replies 8

Error running NWAdmin.exe -o PurgeWorkflowData

Good afternoon, I'm attempting to run the purge command below, and getting an NullReferenceException error. Does anyone have any tips on how to specify the URL so that it will work? NWAdmin.exe -o Pu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by abeaton
  • | July 30, 2020 14:40
  • Views 44
  • Replies 2

How to attach dynamic attachments in email

my requirement i am sending an email notification using delivery option. Last created attachment under account record should be attached when i send an email. i am trying to redirect to below URL but ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 47
  • Replies 1

Wait for list to be empty

How could I query a list to check if it’s empty or has no items? Basically I have a list A that stores temporary values and items get deleted every time a workflow is run. I need to query list A from ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 66
  • Replies 2

Copy all list items to another daily - query items updated?

I am creating a 'version' list to create trend data (I do not have access to a sql db at this time). To do the versions, I am copying all list items to a 'version' list every day at the same time but ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by btorres7
  • | July 21, 2020 11:16
  • Views 179
  • Replies 19

format email

Is there any way to format the email in forms other than the very basic tools that're shown? Also are css and html available for the email?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by ky1117sg
  • | July 21, 2020 11:36
  • Views 109
  • Replies 4

PhoneNumber with + in front

Hello everybody, I have a single text box where the phone number is written. There should also be a "+" in front of the number. With my rule in the text box, I only get that there are 2 + (see screens...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 178
  • Replies 4

Default File Upload Problems

Hi, I have started to build a basic form which consists of a series of single choice and short text boxes. It doesn't contain any file upload controls. When I go to save the form I get the followin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 66
  • Replies 2

Nintex responsive form Rules

Hi , I am working on responsive forms. i have created few in past as well but now i see that rules are not working as they used to i.e.1==1 condition to disable doesn't works and even ISNewMode, Edit...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 48
  • Replies 1

Email Body error message

I am trying to edit Email Template with merged field inside Salesforce. However, Drawloop Email Body shows the error message said, "We were unable to process the email template. Error Message: Enter a...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 102
  • Replies 2

Making a drop-down list based on another drop-down list

Dear Community, I have to create a form witha drop-down list based on another drop-down list, for example: - Field A: Option A1 = Type; Option A2 = Color; Option A3 = Size And then, based on the opt...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Condado
  • | July 15, 2020 17:04
  • Views 103
  • Replies 2

Capture User, Date & Time Stamp of Approval

I am trying to capture 3 things from an approved task for an o365 workflow: 1) Who approved the task 2) date the task was approved 3) Time the task was approved How can this be achieved?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mcamarco
  • | July 15, 2020 10:13
  • Views 82
  • Replies 1

Disable Submit button on Edit Mode

I am using the Nintex Responsive Forms with SharePoint 0365. I have a form, where the user enters some data which goes to a SharePoint List and also triggers a workflow and assigned to the Manager fo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by sujithpp
  • | July 13, 2020 17:56
  • Views 134
  • Replies 1

Is there a limited number of documents generated by license?

Hi! Is there a limited number of documents generated by license? (Nintex for Salesforce) Thank you!

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by salvador
  • | July 13, 2020 07:11
  • Views 110
  • Replies 1

Workflow O365 Status value

I have two workflows in a SPO list and part of one of the looping workflows it checks to see if the other workflow is already running. I have varWorkflowStatus - Dictionary, then 'Get an Item from Dic...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by wholani
  • | July 07, 2020 14:34
  • Views 170
  • Replies 4

Capture first modification date and time then stop the workflow

Hi, I am a beginner with nintex workflow. Can anyone help me to capture the first modification date and time of a list? Once the first modification date and timeare captured the workflow has to stoppe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 70
  • Replies 1

creating client feedback form to use in Salesforce

Please help. I am trying to determine what the ideal starting point for us to build out forms. For our client feedback forms, I want to store the form results in Salesforce and they need to relate t...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by ky1117sg
  • | July 07, 2020 20:37
  • Views 190
  • Replies 4

Box - Getting File ID of Generated Document from Form after uploaded to Box

I am trying to create a simple workflow kicked off by a Form event in NWC. The form captures a few values like name/email/date which are set to variables, and then are used to generate a document whic...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by JimD
  • | July 07, 2020 13:01
  • Views 166
  • Replies 2