cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Better Together: Foxtrot RPA & NWC – Starting a Botflow from a Workflow (with Documen

This blog post will kick off a small series that I have in mind about how Foxtrot RPA and Nintex Workflow Cloud are Better Together. The intention is to provide ways to integrate the tools until we ge...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 182
  • Replies 2

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 10855
  • Replies 35

The Gentle art of delegation

I'm re-surfacing an old blog post I did a few years back over on my personal blog site http://www.sharepointpub.com as it has come up in conversion a bit in the past few weeks.. I'll leave the SP2010 ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4850
  • Replies 3

Get the URL of the file attachment.

Hi, I have to add attachments to an item in the list. Please tell me how to get the URL of the file attachment.Version:SharePoint Server 2010 Enterprise EditionNintexWorkflow2010 English Versionthanks...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 29, 2015 19:04
  • Views 2843
  • Replies 5

Publish a Form Using the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 Web Service

In this example, I will retrieve a Nintex Form from a SharePoint Server and save to a folder on my machine. Nintex Forms provides a set of REST methods in the NfRestService service, which I can retrie...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5966
  • Replies 29

Enterprise Workflow High Availability with AlwaysOn

Enterprise-level clients demand the highest quality of business continuity support for their solutions, and rightly so when they service hundreds of thousands of users. For this author, getting to wor...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cholslin
  • | January 12, 2017 15:10
  • Views 2322
  • Replies 3

How to: Update Office 365 Nintex Forms and Workflow Apps

I found that in our demo Microsoft 365 tenant, there were Nintex updates for Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow as shown: Nintex Workflow for Office 365 (Version: 1.0.4.0)Nintex Form for Office 365 (Ver...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by sandy_s
  • | December 05, 2017 02:27
  • Views 1296
  • Replies 2

Nintex Hawkeye support for O365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud

Nintex Hawkeye™ is a workflow analytics solution that gives you an unprecedented view into your process portfolio across the entire Nintex Workflow Platform.Today I'm pleased to share that it now supp...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2775
  • Replies 2

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution?Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge everyone to reflect on some of the things that they do with N...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 03, 2017 11:13
  • Views 10045
  • Replies 85

Log workflow history to external source

Is it possible to automatically log workflows history to the external source? Or at least automatically export the workflows history. I am asking because we need to store the workflow history for audi...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 01, 2015 03:02
  • Views 1659
  • Replies 5

December 2016 Mission: Gift Exchange II

December Mission: Gift Exchange IIIn the spirit of giving, we offer you an exchange for the December Mission. We did this last year, and the comments were great. Here's how it works:Like this blog pos...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 30, 2016 23:08
  • Views 7471
  • Replies 28

How to return manager property via web service office 365

Is it possible to return the manager property via the web service action in office 365? The reason I ask is there is a known bug Error message when you connect an InfoPath form to a SharePoint Online ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 06, 2014 17:36
  • Views 7623
  • Replies 17

Nintex Workflow Cloud - Parsing CSV

Parsing CSV ends upa requirement here and there. This becomes really interesting when you need to use Nintex Workflow Cloud, because you need to think about where is the CSV located. Box, OneDrive, et...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 1614
  • Replies 1