Participating In

Rank

Better Together: Nintex RPA & NWC – Starting a...

This blog post will kick off a small series that I have in mind about how Foxtrot RPA and Nintex Workflow Cloud are Better Together . The intention ...

How to: Update Office 365 Nintex Forms and Workflo...

I found that in our demo Microsoft 365 tenant, there were Nintex updates for Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow as shown: Nintex Workfl...

Rank

Nintex Hawkeye support for O365 and Nintex Workflo...

Nintex Hawkeye™ is a workflow analytics solution that gives you an unprecedented view into your process portfolio across the entire Nintex Workflow P...

Enterprise Workflow High Availability with AlwaysO...

Enterprise-level clients demand the highest quality of business continuity support for their solutions, and rightly so when they service hundreds...

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution? Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge...

• By
  • January 03, 2017  11:13

December 2016 Mission: Gift Exchange II

December Mission: Gift Exchange II In the spirit of giving, we offer you an exchange for the December Mission. We did this last year , ...

• By
  • November 30, 2016  23:08

Publish a Form Using the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013...

In this example, I will retrieve a Nintex Form from a SharePoint Server and save to a folder on my machine. Nintex Forms provides a set of REST m...

Rank

The Gentle art of delegation

I'm re-surfacing an old blog post I did a few years back over on my personal blog site http://www.sharepointpub.com as it has come up in con...

Rank

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in...

Log workflow history to external source

Is it possible to automatically log workflows history to the external source? Or at least automatically export the workflows history. I am asking...

• By
  • December 01, 2015  03:02

Get the URL of the file attachment.

Hi, I have to add attachments to an item in the list. Please tell me how to get the URL of the file attachment. Version: SharePoi...

• By
  • November 29, 2015  19:04

How to return manager property via web service off...

Is it possible to return the manager property via the web service action in office 365? The reason I ask is there is a known bug Error message w...

• By
  • August 06, 2014  17:36