cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

CREATING TABBED FORMS IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365

Tabs are a graphical control element that allow multiple panels to be contained within a single window, so you can easily switch between panels. It is an interface style most commonly associated with ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 11, 2014 08:35
  • Views 17022
  • Replies 44

Nintex Form data using List Lookup not showing in SharePoint Summary List Views. I ha

SharePont 2013I used a list lookup field in Nintex Forms. The input formworks with cascading lookups, but the fields are not showing in the SharePointlist summary view.See attached PDF of behavior and...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 06, 2015 07:59
  • Views 11879
  • Replies 20

Regular Expressions in Nintex Workflow

The Regular Expression action is an extremely powerful action for splitting text, replacing text or getting data out of text. Don't be worried about not knowing how to put Regular Expressions together...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 66485
  • Replies 54

Office 365 Update Item Permissions - Group name

Hi,There seems to be an issue with the Office 365 Update Item Permissions action within Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Whenever Group is chosen instead of a user, the update fails when the SharePoint...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 17, 2015 23:28
  • Views 3488
  • Replies 10

Direct link to Edit Task

Hi,By default when you assign a task, the assignees receive an email with the link to the task. To action the task they have to click on link and the Edit the item.Is there a way to create a link that...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 17, 2015 20:09
  • Views 27206
  • Replies 18

BCC and FROM field in Mail Action

I want to use the BCC, FROM fields in an email action like being used in Nintex On-Premise.Is this also possible in Nintex for Office 365 ?If not possible, are there any other tricks possible ?ThanksJ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1933
  • Replies 7

Filtering Dropdown using JQuery

Hi,I recently ran into an interesting issue. I am populating Nintex multichoice drop downs using Jquery. My form loads find and the drop down controls populate and cascade properly but when submitting...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 27, 2015 07:41
  • Views 6073
  • Replies 12

In O365 Nintex workflow App "Start a task process" Action how to capture approvers co

HI,In "Start a task process" Action i assign the one sharepoint group for participant(approver),In that how can i capture the individual approver Comments..

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 18, 2014 05:42
  • Views 4100
  • Replies 19

Getting Started with Nintex Workflow

If you're getting started this doc will take you through the process for enabling and setting your workflow.Nintex Workflow for SharePointBuild a SharePoint list for your Nintex Workflows or Forms 201...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 21, 2014 15:40
  • Views 101278
  • Replies 17

Hi All, I'm trying to have a cascaded list lookup inside a repeating section in my Ni

Hi All, I'm trying to have a cascaded list lookup inside a repeating section in my Nintex form and it's not working. Not sure, if this is supported ? Can anyone please advice ? Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 30, 2015 13:58
  • Views 792
  • Replies 11

What's New from Nintex? July 2015 Product Release

In the latest release, we've introduced new editions of Nintex Workflow and Nintex Mobile! As well as several new and exciting actions in Nintex Workflow for Office 365 and Nintex Workflow for SharePo...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 22, 2015 13:13
  • Views 1998
  • Replies 1

Assign task to the User Group based on the value selected in the look-up field.

Environment - Office 365 using Nintex form App and workflow App.How can I Assign Task to the User Group based on the Value selected in the Form by the submitter? e.g let say I have a Choice Menu in th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 05, 2015 11:38
  • Views 5318
  • Replies 11

Nintex O365 App - How do i update the related list item based on the input from the a

Using Nintex O365 App - I have created a custom list with a workflow. When a user creates a list item, it kicks off the Workflow to create/assign a task to an approver of the user's submission.When th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 06, 2014 11:29
  • Views 3634
  • Replies 11

Build a Nintex form - pt 3 of 3

This asset will show you how to add validation to your Nintex Form and some additional customization tips.AuthorEmily Billing​Long DescriptionFinally, we show you how you can use simple validation aro...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 4328
  • Replies 3

Multi-Step form for Office 365

This asset walks through how to setup a multi-step form in Office 365 with Nintex. AuthorCellou Diallo​Long DescriptionMulti-step forms are becoming more popular than regular forms, as they are more c...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 4604
  • Replies 4