Participating In

Missing SmartObject

I have a SmartObject that does not appear in Package and Deploy Tool. The SmartObject is present in SmartObject Service Tester. I am not able to pa...

Query on FP13 for K2 5.2

Hi All, I am working in K2 5.2 and we have installed FP31. Recently we came across an issue where EDGE browser is not working properly when there...

K2 Server not startup

While Start the K2 Server we are facing error with attached message.Kindly help any one.

• By hashmi
  • December 10, 2019  23:49

Package and Deployment to target PC shows Missing ...

Please why is this so? I am trying to do Package and Deployment and I wanted to package from my own personal VM (From my main PC) to the VM of the co...

• By Gozni
  • December 10, 2019  03:50

Change default from address

I created a simple workflow using designer to send email. but the workflow keep error on send mail = "there is no connection string for the destinat...

• By dn1
  • December 05, 2019  22:27

How to create an option set field?

I am new to K2, and I have been tasked with create a new option set field that is to be placed on the input form. I am not sure on how to create thi...

• By Pack00
  • December 04, 2019  11:48

Consuming REST service in K2 Five, for POST method...

Hello all, I have an urgent need for a current project. Can anyone provide me with SERVICE BROKER to consume REST service. Thank you. ...

Worklist item could not be opened

Hi Everyone, I deployed a Process on Prod enviroment while testing i encounter this error "Worklist item could not be opened. 24411 K2:XXXxxx is...

• By DMI
  • December 03, 2019  22:48

unsuccessful with no exception returned from the c...

When i deploy a worklow i get this error and i have no information about the same. Can anyone help? unsuccessful with no exception returned from th...

• By Sabina
  • December 03, 2019  00:47

Configure SharePoint references in deployment conf...

Hi, I looking for a automated way to deploy K2 Five package. Is there possible I configure the SharePoint artifacts with PowerShell? e.g. configure ...

• By EricLee
  • December 02, 2019  00:09

how to get list of values assigned to a data field...

Hi, I have a smart object which gets list of rows and I want to assign one particular coloumn(Comments column) values to a data field. I am gett...

• By pnelli
  • November 28, 2019  03:39

Disable Form tab in K2 Workspace mobile APP

Hi, Is it possible to disable the "Form" tab in the a details section and left only the "Info" tab? I want to allow users to use only quict actio...

• By Piotr
  • November 27, 2019  22:34

Worklist Load More / Show Less

Is there a way to do a 'Show Less' on the K2 Task WorkList View? Had a user say that after they click on the button for Load 10 More - it'd be nice...

Switch the Workflow version for running workflows

Hello, I want to "move" several running workflows to the "latest" version. I was searching for it and found these tools: https://community.k2.c...

• By JSC
  • November 27, 2019  04:45

LDAP User not added to identity table k2

I have 2 UM used in k2 Which is AD and LDAP, however only AD user that is capable of logging in into k2 designer management etc. When i check if ...

• By andiak
  • November 26, 2019  18:41

Wrong date in exported excel files

hi, I'm using the Export to Excel method on a view. When it exports my list to excel, the dates are different from what is stored in my database....

Update word document content control title values ...

Hi All, I have MS Word document template in SP library with content type fields and that templates should be updated by using K2 workflow. Th...

How to Open Multiple Workflows from Worklist Contr...

My end users tend to batch complete workflows as the last step of the workflow. In order to do so, they need to open the form and click a complete b...

Triggering a Workflow from Azure SQL Database

Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to trigger a workflow from a Azure SQL Database. We are connecting a UiPath robot to the database and ...

• By Jimmy11
  • November 21, 2019  19:48

The items cannot be deleted because they are in us...

Hi, The error i'm getting is: Message: The following items have dependencies: Message: View 'test' is in use by 'test' as a form view I'...