Participating In

Title column outcome = false after Nintex Workflow...

Hello everyone, I have a Nintex workflow that changes the title column existing text to "false" once the workflow is complete. Here's a summary wh...

• By Lili_D
  • June 04, 2021  14:43

Using set variable/field in Nintex form

I have a nintex form based on a list in SharePoint 2016. This is what I want to accomplish, I have a dropdown list (choice control). I have a l...

Set landing page following approve reject SharePoi...

Hi folks, I have a workflow in SharePoint 2013 and I want to update the page the user is directed to once they approve a workflow? At the momen...

• By johns
  • June 04, 2021  07:48

How to read an option button value

Using a SharePoint 2016 list. Have a choice control on the Nintex form. Display format is "Option Button." Option1 Option2 Option3 I want...

Restricted Date Selection

Hello, I am new to nintex forms working in the responsive layout within Sharepoint. I have a form where users are able to select a date for an ...

Set workflow name in a field in task list

We are building our first workflows in Nintex for Office 365, I've previously a large experiencia in Nintex for SharePoint 2013, and there's somethin...

Use Nintex Workflow to batch print documents in do...

Hello, Does anyone know of a way for a Nintex workflow to loop through a document library and print all documents that meet a certain criteria....

Workflow not triggering on XLSM file

I have an excel spreadsheet in the XLSM formatting on my SharePoint site. However, when I attempt save the document to trigger the workflow, which i...

Create List item using Web Request error Specifie...

I keep getting the following error when using Web request to create an item in a subsite list. Error: Specified value has invalid Control charact...

Error on set permission SP2013

Hi All! We have a small workflow that sets permission every day for all items in a list. It was working fine so far, but now at the morning h...

Issue when making changes in sharepoint Forms

Hi, I have create a form few months ago, so there is lot of data that are saved in the sharepoint list. But now, we ask me to make some c...

Assign flexi task to a variable that was filled fr...

Hi folks, I am working for one year now with Nintex 2016 (on premise) and stopped in a problem with a flexi task. I have a main workflow that c...

Add a task action to a workflow definition using ...

Hello everyone, I'm new to Nintex workflows and we have a requirement where we need to add a task action to workflow definition that's already ...

Error when saving Nintex WF

I have a problem with saving my Nintex WF. I just found a similiar Porblem in the community, but the solution didn't work for me: https:...

Can I have consecutive set a condition fields?

I have 9 fields on a form where attendees of a site visit can ‘sign on’ I want a workflow so when person a prepares the form and puts all the attende...

error Nintex workflows while initiating:Failed to ...

i recently setup a preprod farm with SP content databases from prod enviornment. connection with Nintex database is also made. i am able to publish t...

WorkflowStatus Column create with PowerShell

If a workflow is published the workflow status column is not created. Only on the first run the workflow status column gets created. The Status colum...

Need to retrieve the mail id

i have user name in the sharepoint list -type(Multi-text line).. i need to retrieve the user mail id in the workflow variable to sent the task and...

Automatic deployments using Azure DevOps

Is there any recommended approch for automatic deployments using Azure DevOps. In other words, is there a script/API available that would let the dev...

Rank

Remove Permissions From Different Lists

SharePoint Version - 2013 Nintex Workflows - 2013 I've 200+ lists where inheritance is broken and 2 users have been granted permission (diffe...