cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Start Workflow for selected List Items

Hi there,i currently have a little problem with one of my projects. Here's what i try to do. I want to be able to select some List items and then run a function that starts a specific work flow for th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 02, 2016 07:27
  • Views 1737
  • Replies 4

Can you create a new document set with Nintex?

We are debating whether to use Documents or Document Sets in an application. I'm wondering if anyone has created new document sets with workflows on SharePoint 2013 on premise? And what their experien...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | September 28, 2016 10:46
  • Views 1438
  • Replies 7

Does Nintex have the ability to read a CSV, Excel File or Text Document in a SharePoi

A customer has recently asked me for an automated procedure to use a weekly file to create a list. At this point I'm thinking the file would be a CSV (Comma Separated) or an Excel File. I have no prob...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | June 01, 2016 05:54
  • Views 2955
  • Replies 3

Start Nintex workflow in javascript

Hi all,Background Info: Our Nintex Form requires a "Create COPY" function that makes a copy of an existing list item, and adds to the same list.I have this copy logic working the way we need it to in ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 17, 2016 16:48
  • Views 7267
  • Replies 9

How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365

Multi-step forms are becoming more popular than regular forms, as they are more convenient and provide a step by step procedure to follow by the user.In this post, we are going to cover how to design ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2014 19:11
  • Views 31213
  • Replies 34

Back to Basics - No To-Do or Request Data Tasks in O365? No problem!

So one of the questions I am often asked is from folks that would like to automate a process that is task driven but does not necessarily conform to a simple Approve / Reject set of outcomes. In Ninte...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7158
  • Replies 5

Repeating Conrol + Current user Name + Time

TitleCommentModifiedModified ByTest1Test1Comment6/6/2016 10:00:12 pmuser1Test2Test2Comment7/6/2016 10:00:12 pmuser2Test3Test3Comment9/6/2016 01:00:00 pmuser3Test4Test4Comment11/6/2016 11:00:17 pmuser4...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3168
  • Replies 14

Build string problem: concatenate 3 string variables containing tags into single tex

IN Nintext Workflow + Forms (on-premises) I'm trying to build a dynamic string containing up to 3 hyperlinks.In a Build string action, I construct a HTML hyperlink to a task response form, as follows:...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by contenu
  • | January 18, 2016 06:16
  • Views 6800
  • Replies 8

Workflow not starting automatically as System Account?

Hello,I am using a pre-workflow to move a document using Copy to SharePoint-Update Existing Item option from source library to target library after the pre-workflow does certain actions in source docu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 31, 2016 09:21
  • Views 6055
  • Replies 8

Create a Custom Control for Nintex Forms On Prem 2013

In this example, I'm going to create a color-picker custom control for Nintex Forms On Premises 2013. The color-picker control implements the HTML5 color input and illustrates how you can bind your ow...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5767
  • Replies 8

How to get current user details #JSOM, #O365, #jQuery, #Nintex forms

I have used following code on Nintex forms on SharePoint 2013 to get current user details, var userid = _spPageContextInfo.userId; var requestUri = _spPageContextInfo.webAbsoluteUrl + "/_api/web/get...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 16, 2016 03:28
  • Views 3965
  • Replies 4

How to schedule a site workflow for every 5minutes?

Hello Guys,I have a site workflow which runs for every 1 hour, But I need this to be scheduled for every 5 minutes.How can we schedule this?Thanks,Bhargav

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 10, 2016 02:33
  • Views 1892
  • Replies 3

Unique Repeater Values

Hello,Been building a repeater for taking in multiple issue items for my company. Ran into a problem that I need one of the fields to be unique for each section of the repeater. Anybody have any direc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bjensen
  • | November 25, 2015 08:26
  • Views 4761
  • Replies 33

NCAA bracket in Nintex Form

I'm trying to make the NCAA basketball bracket out of the Nintex form and push data to a list. So in the company we can all submit a bracket and who ever guessed the most wins will get the final jackp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 17, 2016 08:40
  • Views 2848
  • Replies 21

Select default in multiple list lookup

Hi guys,Im currently working on a Nintex form, where i want an item in my list lookup to be selected by default.Thats an easy task if i use the "list" display format and use this script:var findBank =...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 10, 2016 02:01
  • Views 1811
  • Replies 4

Current Item Value

Hi,I am currently migrating from using Sharepoint Designer to Nintex and I am trying to convert an old workflow.Previously a user would fill out a form that is added to a list then the workflow starte...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 24, 2016 16:30
  • Views 5252
  • Replies 5

Get Task History and display on your form.

Here is a little Holiday treat for everyone.. The Nintex Web Service I still believe is a little golden nugget rarely utilised.. I was presented this issue the other day from a prospective customer, a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 23, 2014 17:44
  • Views 11762
  • Replies 28

How do you access doc library workflows when there is no ribbon?

If you are in First Release, SharePoint Online is offering you the ability to see the "new look" of document libraries. When using the new look, I see no way to access the ribbon. This means I cannot ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 12, 2016 08:49
  • Views 1868
  • Replies 8

How to get a link from new created item trought nintex action Create item

Hello,I have two lists on this site. One main list, and one secondary list. When I create new item on main list, nintex workflow automatically creates new item in secondary list (action: Create item )...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mkriznja
  • | December 23, 2015 01:17
  • Views 1559
  • Replies 3

Workflow that loops through list stops before end

Hi NintexI have to listList A: Contains 2600 elements (has a workflow (A) that sets a new data if certain criteria is met) List B: One element from where I start my loop through List A with my workflo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ribr
  • | June 01, 2016 22:55
  • Views 1839
  • Replies 3