cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to Capture Approval Comments in Nintex Forms List in Workflow Action - Start a ta

Hi All,Could anyone let me know the steps with example how can we capture approval comments in NIntex Forms List Column in case of Workflow Action - Start a task process.Additional Task Process Config...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 21, 2015 14:28
  • Views 2474
  • Replies 18

Moving Email Attachments to Document Library

Hello everyone,I am new to Nintex and have only created the most basic of workflows. I need to set up a workflow that will allow me to extract email attachments from emails sent to a SharePoint team s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 12, 2016 13:34
  • Views 2334
  • Replies 6

Calculate Less than or Greater than

So I have a Reimbursement form where individuals will get reimbursed for Days they use Phone for work. I am using a Repeating section in the form, I can calculate the number of days they use Phone. Wh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by MikeC
  • | April 03, 2019 14:41
  • Views 511
  • Replies 1

3 level approval based on total cost

Hi, I’m attempting to build my first workflow for a capital expenditure process with Nintex for office 365. The workflow needs to go to a specific approver pending on the dollar amount in the Total Co...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 910
  • Replies 2

How to hide a field based on a dropdown

Hi!I have a dropdown in my form that pulls from another list, and if you choose any item other than "Headset" from the dropdown, I want another field to be hidden. So if you do choose "Headset", the o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by drogon
  • | March 15, 2018 11:01
  • Views 4343
  • Replies 5

Responsive form color issues in view mode

Hi,I set my form background color to black with white text and field box backgroundsto light grey. Everything works great in new mode and edit mode but not in view mode. In view mode the choice fields...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | July 27, 2018 15:41
  • Views 931
  • Replies 2

Hyperlink on Task forms

Hi,I have developing workflow system for leave application process.In doing so, I am creating tasks for managers.Is it possible to provide hyperlink on task form to attached files on the original list...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2016 21:54
  • Views 4725
  • Replies 9

JavaScript to get List Items and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365

Sharing two pieces of JavaScript getting List Item(s) and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365. The two JavaScript was tested based on Nintex Forms for Office 365,App Version: NFO 1.2.3.0. P...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | December 28, 2016 03:17
  • Views 8000
  • Replies 16

How can I stop a Form from Saving when the Enter key is hit?

Hi everyone,Is there a way I can prevent a Form from saving when a user hits the Enter key to move between fields (instead of using Tab?)A lot of users hit the Enter key and then have trouble getting ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lexiefall
  • | December 10, 2015 18:23
  • Views 6554
  • Replies 20

Migrating Attachments from Infopath Form to Document Library

SharePoint/Nintex Environment: O365Library Type: Forms LibraryForm Template Type: InfoPath 2013I am looking to migrate attachments that are being stored in my InfoPath form that is sitting on a ShareP...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1115
  • Replies 2

PowerApps and Flow vs Nintex Forms and Workflow

As a systems integrator in the Microsoft SharePoint space I often get asked comparative analysis questions on forms and workflow products. Due to the announced end of life of InfoPath, one of the more...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by orunnals
  • | October 24, 2017 08:49
  • Views 21056
  • Replies 11

Lookup Runtime in Nintex Forms for Office 365

If I could fill the title with exclamation points, I would. The lookup() runtime function for Nintex Forms for Office 365 is now available. For those of you that have used Nintex Forms for SharePoint ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12552
  • Replies 24

Howto handle parallel workflow starts on same list item

Hey guys,as we all know a list workflow can only have one running instance per item. If you try to start the workflow twice via other workflows using the "Start Workflow" action you will receive this ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1655
  • Replies 10

substring-after

I have a series of Drop Down lists linked to another SharePoint List. The select of the "2. Select Sub-Program" is then required to hide or display other panels. The issue I have is that the actual re...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1171
  • Replies 3

Lookup search on a list returns [{"Info":"C1"}]

Hi, trialling Nintex Workflow and have across an issue in a workflow where I need to lookup a code associated with aSharePoint list Location field.I have the following lookup list : I have a workflow ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mullinsa
  • | August 30, 2018 10:01
  • Views 700
  • Replies 3

Is the Nintex List Form web part supported on Modern Pages in O365? It only seems to

Links to any documentation for the O365 version of the web part would be appreciated.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 926
  • Replies 3

Suspended Workflow - unhandeled exception

Hello,I have workflow that suspends when a field (Current Kms)in a list item is blank or 0. Workflow completes where there is a number >0 in that field.Suspend information:RequestorId: 15e7635c-a11...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by lmorgan
  • | August 26, 2018 19:38
  • Views 1501
  • Replies 3

Office 365 Query User Profile Action guide

Has anyone successfully used the O365 Query User Profile Action with User Column in a SharePoint list and get proper data back?I am trying to get the manager for a particular user assigned in the form...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by prawnz
  • | September 08, 2015 08:33
  • Views 4927
  • Replies 10

How can i get the name of the person who approved a request from a user group?

Let say i have a task assigned to a group of people by using the "Start a task process", inside the user group have 3 people (e.g. User A, B, C), the task will be completed once one of the user approv...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by joelau
  • | August 02, 2018 00:07
  • Views 3393
  • Replies 15

Look up is not working on single line of textboxes

when i am trying to set some value to the singl line of text control using lookup ..its not working..any help would be great.Thanks in advance

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by anu
  • | July 27, 2018 07:22
  • Views 373
  • Replies 2