Participating In

Rules Not Working in Responsive Designer Repeating...

I have control - let's call it C - in a child repeating section within a parent repeating section. The control C has a rule which says: Hide if (Fo...

Form won't display when opening task

Hello, I'm working a multi-approval levels workflow with a total of 9 different forms throughout the process. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but ...

Ninetex Form Permission

Can users view and submit the Nintex form without having any access to the Sharepoint lists? In other words, Does Nintex form use custom or app pe...

New responsive designer show or hide based on drop...

I am attempting to create a form using the new responsive designer. I have a dropdown with 4 options. There are several fields that I want to show or...

• By aak1
  • November 09, 2020  11:17

New Responsive Form Designer - Variables and Rules...

I decided to try and use the new responsive form designer to create a form in SharePoint Online. I really like the new designer, but have come acros...

• By mdoak
  • September 11, 2019  05:42
Rank

O365 Update Item Permissions - Confusion

All, Our security team would like to know more about the recent changed to the O365 Update Item Permissions action. Why does it need tenant admin t...

Calculate Less than or Greater than

So I have a Reimbursement form where individuals will get reimbursed for Days they use Phone for work. I am using a Repeating section in the form, I...

• By MikeC
  • April 03, 2019  14:41

Migrating Attachments from Infopath Form to Docume...

SharePoint/Nintex Environment: O365 Library Type: Forms Library Form Template Type: InfoPath 2013 I am looking to migrate attachments ...

I need my workflow to iterate through a list and e...

I have been trying so many different options for this list. Each week I need Monday and Wednesday emails to be sent. I want to start this manuall...

• By casey
  • October 03, 2018  16:52

Lookup search on a list returns [{"Info"...

Hi, trialling Nintex Workflow and have across an issue in a workflow where I need to lookup a code associated with a SharePoint list Location fi...

Suspended Workflow - unhandeled exception

Hello, I have workflow that suspends when a field (Current Kms) in a list item is blank or 0. Workflow completes where there is a number >...

• By lmorgan
  • August 26, 2018  19:38

Is the Nintex List Form web part supported on Mode...

Links to any documentation for the O365 version of the web part would be appreciated.

substring-after

I have a series of Drop Down lists linked to another SharePoint List. The select of the "2. Select Sub-Program" is then required to hide or displ...

Rank

Howto handle parallel workflow starts on same list...

Hey guys, as we all know a list workflow can only have one running instance per item. If you try to start the workflow twice via other workflo...

How can i get the name of the person who approved ...

Let say i have a task assigned to a group of people by using the "Start a task process", inside the user group have 3 people (e.g. User A, B, C),...

• By joelau
  • August 02, 2018  00:07

Responsive form color issues in view mode

Hi, I set my form background color to black with white text and field box backgrounds to light grey. Everything works great in new mode and ...

Look up is not working on single line of textboxes...

when i am trying to set some value to the singl line of text control using lookup ..its not working.. any help would be great. Thanks in adv...

• By anu
  • July 27, 2018  07:22

Forms generating (unwanted) duplicate records in t...

Hi, hoping someone can help. After a little investigation, it appears that when a form is submitted a second new entry into the SharePoint table...

How to hide a field based on a dropdown

Hi! I have a dropdown in my form that pulls from another list, and if you choose any item other than "Headset" from the dropdown, I want anoth...

• By drogon
  • March 15, 2018  11:01

3 level approval based on total cost

Hi, I’m attempting to build my first workflow for a capital expenditure process with Nintex for office 365. The workflow needs to go to a specifi...