cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Performing calculations with Nintex Forms using the calculated value control

You can use the Calculated value control to perform a calculation on a form, which will display on the form when it is used.To watch an example of how to use the Calculated value control, we have a vi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 03, 2014 19:26
  • Views 16169
  • Replies 35

New responsive designer show or hide based on drop down conflicting rules

I am attempting to create a form using the new responsive designer. I have a dropdown with 4 options. There are several fields that I want to show or hide based on the dropdown. I am trying to create ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | November 09, 2020 11:17
  • Views 64
  • Replies 1

How can I stop a Form from Saving when the Enter key is hit?

Hi everyone,Is there a way I can prevent a Form from saving when a user hits the Enter key to move between fields (instead of using Tab?)A lot of users hit the Enter key and then have trouble getting ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lexiefall
  • | December 10, 2015 18:23
  • Views 8897
  • Replies 22

PowerApps and Flow vs Nintex Forms and Workflow

As a systems integrator in the Microsoft SharePoint space I often get asked comparative analysis questions on forms and workflow products. Due to the announced end of life of InfoPath, one of the more...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by orunnals
  • | October 24, 2017 08:49
  • Views 28243
  • Replies 15

New Responsive Form Designer - Variables and Rules Issues

I decided to try and use the new responsive form designer to create a form in SharePoint Online. I really like the new designer, but have come across the following issues and am wondering if I am doin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mdoak
  • | September 11, 2019 05:42
  • Views 4971
  • Replies 22

Migrating Attachments from Infopath Form to Document Library

SharePoint/Nintex Environment: O365Library Type: Forms LibraryForm Template Type: InfoPath 2013I am looking to migrate attachments that are being stored in my InfoPath form that is sitting on a ShareP...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2095
  • Replies 3

O365 Update Item Permissions - Confusion

All, Our security team would like to know more about the recent changed to the O365 Update Item Permissions action. Why does it need tenant admin to provide the authorization? Earlier the action used...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1338
  • Replies 3

Does anyone know how to stop a form from being in Edit mode once the form has been su

When the form has been submitted and the workflow starts, the form can still be amended once the workflow starts, is there anyway to show the form in edit Mode only once the form has been submitted an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2123
  • Replies 4

How to hide a field based on a dropdown

Hi!I have a dropdown in my form that pulls from another list, and if you choose any item other than "Headset" from the dropdown, I want another field to be hidden. So if you do choose "Headset", the o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by drogon
  • | March 15, 2018 11:01
  • Views 8278
  • Replies 6

How to Capture Approval Comments in Nintex Forms List in Workflow Action - Start a ta

Hi All,Could anyone let me know the steps with example how can we capture approval comments in NIntex Forms List Column in case of Workflow Action - Start a task process.Additional Task Process Config...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 21, 2015 14:28
  • Views 4678
  • Replies 18

Moving Email Attachments to Document Library

Hello everyone,I am new to Nintex and have only created the most basic of workflows. I need to set up a workflow that will allow me to extract email attachments from emails sent to a SharePoint team s...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 12, 2016 13:34
  • Views 3452
  • Replies 6

Calculate Less than or Greater than

So I have a Reimbursement form where individuals will get reimbursed for Days they use Phone for work. I am using a Repeating section in the form, I can calculate the number of days they use Phone. Wh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by MikeC
  • | April 03, 2019 14:41
  • Views 1144
  • Replies 1

3 level approval based on total cost

Hi, I’m attempting to build my first workflow for a capital expenditure process with Nintex for office 365. The workflow needs to go to a specific approver pending on the dollar amount in the Total Co...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1428
  • Replies 2

Responsive form color issues in view mode

Hi,I set my form background color to black with white text and field box backgroundsto light grey. Everything works great in new mode and edit mode but not in view mode. In view mode the choice fields...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | July 27, 2018 15:41
  • Views 1540
  • Replies 2

Hyperlink on Task forms

Hi,I have developing workflow system for leave application process.In doing so, I am creating tasks for managers.Is it possible to provide hyperlink on task form to attached files on the original list...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2016 21:54
  • Views 6168
  • Replies 9

JavaScript to get List Items and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365

Sharing two pieces of JavaScript getting List Item(s) and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365. The two JavaScript was tested based on Nintex Forms for Office 365,App Version: NFO 1.2.3.0. P...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | December 28, 2016 03:17
  • Views 10065
  • Replies 16

Lookup Runtime in Nintex Forms for Office 365

If I could fill the title with exclamation points, I would. The lookup() runtime function for Nintex Forms for Office 365 is now available. For those of you that have used Nintex Forms for SharePoint ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 15843
  • Replies 24

Howto handle parallel workflow starts on same list item

Hey guys,as we all know a list workflow can only have one running instance per item. If you try to start the workflow twice via other workflows using the "Start Workflow" action you will receive this ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2809
  • Replies 10

substring-after

I have a series of Drop Down lists linked to another SharePoint List. The select of the "2. Select Sub-Program" is then required to hide or display other panels. The issue I have is that the actual re...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2087
  • Replies 3

Lookup search on a list returns [{"Info":"C1"}]

Hi, trialling Nintex Workflow and have across an issue in a workflow where I need to lookup a code associated with aSharePoint list Location field.I have the following lookup list : I have a workflow ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mullinsa
  • | August 30, 2018 10:01
  • Views 1161
  • Replies 3