Participating In

Hide all Delete icons in repeating section rows by...

Marian Hatala ‌, apologies for posting this question in an old thread. What I want to achieve is to hide all Delete icons on a repeating section...

• By contenu
  • April 04, 2017  07:42

How many level of Expression for ?

Hi, I have the following expression set to the panel control. fn-And(fn-Not(fn-Equals( Status ,"0")), fn-Not(fn-IsNullOrEmpty( Assignee ))) ...

Can the groups be migrated from a site to another?...

Hi, I want to replicate the groups of a site to another, keeping the permitions and the users. Does anybody know how to do it? (Both sites are i...

Copy single line of text value to a lookup column

Hey all, I have a list with a Single Line of Text Column which is automatically filled by a workflow. There are about 6 different possibilitie...

• By axel
  • March 29, 2017  06:57

Regex for "have to contain

Hi! When I try to force user to enter information like Mustermann, Max and want to avoid entries like Mustermann Max which regex should I us...

Image is not displaying in Nintex email notificati...

I have sharepoint foundation 2013 and Nintex workflow, forms and outlook. I tried in the different method to display images in the Nintex email ...

Repeating section using JS link

I have created one Nintex form with repeating section. I have used Osama Mourad: Nintex Repeating Section – JSLink to view repeating section da...

• By apg
  • March 22, 2017  13:03

Hide columns in SharePoint list

Hi All! I have been able to successfully hide fields in my Nintex form from users based on if they are in a specific SharePoint group or not....

how to mask from email address with a custom text....

how to mask from email address with a custom text. right now the email from address is displayed as nonmonitor@abc.com i want it to make to dis...

Nintex Forms - Lookup "Control Mode " = ...

Hello, i have a big Problem when i create a Flexi Task Via Nintex and Nintex Form. The values from the Lookupfields in my parent list are the ...

• By mamonga
  • March 06, 2017  08:58

Nintex Form formating issue/css issue

Good afternoon, I've been having a problem with Nintex forms for some time that I can't solve on my own. My forms always render missing the r...

• By arobins
  • January 11, 2017  09:12

Question about Parsing XML Data

I'm trying to parse data out of a repeating section but when I store it into a collection, the collection is blank. 1) The Mass Update columns...

Bug: Duplicate UDA Menu

I created a new UDA today, and when I went to use it, I noticed that it created a new UDA menu item. All my older UDA's are under the original m...

Nintex workflow scheduler

Hi, I am facing a very strange issue with Nintex WF. I have a site workflow which is scheduled to run every one hour and create an item on th...

Do Nintex Forms work with Document Sets?

My system will not give me a drop down to enter a form for the initial document set. Once I'm in a Document Set, I can create a Nintex Form for t...

Change colors of the datepicker

I have no real CSS experiences . How can I change the colors of the date picker? For example, the Today day in the calendar should be better ...

• By djlo
  • December 19, 2016  03:46

User Profiles Source Field Empty

I'm having issues with the set variable action Set: personDirectReporter (person) Equals: User Profiles Source: empty This is currently w...

• By
  • October 20, 2016  18:11

Nintex O365 - Cannot update metadata on document s...

Hi all, I am using the action 'office 365 update items' to try and update the 'name' of my document sets. I have selected to update all list...

forms 2010 lookup control - refreshed data missing...

Hi I have a sharepoint list that is refreshed daily with updated data. I'm using Nintex forms on Sharepoint 2010. I have a form with a List...

• By harfmt
  • June 21, 2016  16:25

Nintex Forms 2010 and size of Dropdown Field

Hi fellow Nintex Admins, i am in the process of designing my first form. i have some dropdowns with a list lookup and the problem, that the...