cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How can I convert variable lowercase to uppercase?

I have a variable (text) that i would like to convert lowercase to uppercase in Nintex Workflow to compare with another variable...i thought that with "Regular Expression" would be possible, but I´m n...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 15, 2015 02:17
  • Views 3218
  • Replies 5

Trying to filter a list lookup based on two drop down selections

I'm working on an activity tracker, users will select the Team (choice of three; AA, BB, CC) and the Type (choice of two; AdHoc or Regular) and i need to use those two values to filter a lookup list o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mbayoumi
  • | January 26, 2016 04:50
  • Views 4162
  • Replies 5

Html-code in nintex generated mail using 'build string'

Hi all, I've only been working with nintex workflows for the past few months, so I'm still in the learning phase. I've been looking around here, hoping to find a solution to my issue, but I'm either l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2081
  • Replies 4

Setting Value of Field based on Another

Hi Community,I'm use to building InfoPath forms where you had action rules and I have came across this problem of setting values of other fields based on another. Currently I have drop downs for users...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 23617
  • Replies 20

Image is not displaying in Nintex email notifications through outlook email

I have sharepoint foundation 2013 and Nintex workflow, forms and outlook.I tried in the different method to display images in the Nintex email notificationPicture Library imagesI just create picture l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by amkarthi
  • | March 28, 2017 21:06
  • Views 11281
  • Replies 16

Nintex workflow engine sending two notifications

Here is my actual workflow set up.I have two workflows acting on the same document library:Workflow 11) starts when an item is created and message is sent out to the user that an item is created.Workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cvuppala
  • | January 25, 2016 14:08
  • Views 2448
  • Replies 7

Starting your Workflow

This 'how to' can be recreated in either Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016, Nintex Workflow 2013 or Nintex Workflow 2010.There are a few ways to start a workflow. You can set a workflow to start man...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 11, 2014 17:08
  • Views 83594
  • Replies 41

Validation Rule not working with Form controls

I have a choice control that needs to become a mandatory selection once a particular value is not selected from a previous choice control.All Validation rule seem to be ignored for all controls. I'm u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by harfmt
  • | February 14, 2016 17:34
  • Views 7015
  • Replies 19

State machine stuck in change state

I have created lots of Nintex workflow which contain state machine, today i found all state machine stuck in change state. try to restart SharePoint server, database, unless i turn off 'safe loop' the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by stz
  • | January 21, 2016 21:21
  • Views 4517
  • Replies 11

Query XML Action is returning blank

Hi there,I'm using the call web service against usergroup.aspx, retrieving GetUserCollectionFromSite. This returns a large XML doc, about 3300 lines. I then query this using a user's ID, like //Users/...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 05:23
  • Views 4552
  • Replies 13

Do Nintex Forms work with Document Sets?

My system will not give me a drop down to enter a form for the initialdocument set. Once I'm in a Document Set, I can create a Nintex Form for the entry of documents. That's not what I need. I'd like ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | December 20, 2016 08:25
  • Views 3884
  • Replies 10

Is there a JS way to force refresh of Lookup controls in Nintex Forms 2013 on-prem?

Having upgraded to latest release of Nintex Forms 2013 we see synchronization issues that cause some of the lookup controls to be evaluated later than async formulae try to use their values (Support c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4444
  • Replies 7

How can I get "All must Respond" as a behavior on Flexi Task?

want to use Flexi task twice on my workflow. I want it to have a behavior of "All Must respond" on one and "First response" on the other.How can I do that since Flexi task don't give 'All must respon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 22, 2016 06:08
  • Views 1406
  • Replies 2

Repeating Section Row Appearance Issue

I'm having issues regarding the appearance of the rows in the repeating section control when I show and hide controls in the repeating section. For example, I have a "Typical Balance" field and a "Cat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by teenacoad
  • | February 22, 2016 12:59
  • Views 2962
  • Replies 9

Hide columns in SharePoint list

Hi All!I have been able to successfully hide fields in my Nintex form from users based on if they are in a specific SharePoint group or not. However, those fields are still visible in the columns on t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lgiambar
  • | March 10, 2017 10:25
  • Views 3001
  • Replies 6

User Profiles Source Field Empty

I'm having issues with the set variable actionSet: personDirectReporter (person)Equals: User ProfilesSource: emptyThis is currently what is happening in my workflow.What would be causing this? The UPS...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 20, 2016 18:11
  • Views 2487
  • Replies 8

New Opportunity = New Badge/Points For You!

Hi, Gang!Apparently I've done such a bangup job that I've been given another one! (And there was much rejoicing).OK, I jest, I jest. Don't I? Sure, let's say that I jest!Well, doesn't matter, does it?...

In Blue Ribbon Group
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 21, 2017 09:59
  • Views 2362
  • Replies 95

Problem with List Lookup

Hello guys,i have a small problem with a form. I have implemented a List Lookup field in my form, which works fine inPreview Mode. But when i publish as a webpart, it doesn't work and also prevents ot...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 26, 2016 01:09
  • Views 2551
  • Replies 8

Create workflow once data will cross more than 3000 items

Hi,I'm using SharePoint List which have more than 5000 Items and its keep growing.I want to create workflow using Nintex so whenever list will increase more than 3000 it will move the data to another ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 08, 2015 04:06
  • Views 1576
  • Replies 5

Adding to a managed metadata field for a list item.

Hey there,Any Advice much appreciated as I'm a noob when it comes to Nintex:In my workflow I'm adding a existing term to a managed metadata field if a condition is met. The term I am adding already ex...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 21, 2016 19:11
  • Views 1008
  • Replies 3