Participating In

Nintex Form Page Border

Page border of Nintex form is showing up partially and kind of incomplete. All 4 edges are not appearing properly with the form. Form borders are...

Using flexi task but don't want the version to...

I have a workflow with a state machine with 3 states. Each state creates a flexi task. One of the flexi tasks causes the item the workflow is run...

Nintex Workflow Document Generation - Rich Text Fo...

Hi, When using the document generation action in Nintex Workflow (on-prem), I want to create a document that contains Rich Text fields. When us...

Forms: Parent / Child structure using List view Co...

parent child‌ forms ‌ ‌ Me First of all, excuse my english, please. I'm not an expert, but I would like to share with you my fi...

Nintex Forms Master - Detail issue

What is the best way for Master-Detail forms? I tried the List View control within a formular. But the paging raises an error (see also Paging...

• By amigooo
  • September 12, 2017  00:19

Are there some update???Has changed language in Ni...

Hi, I have Nintex Forms for Office 365....last week i was doing some new forms, and my ribbon was in my regional language (Spanish) Like action...

• By
  • October 21, 2015  09:04

slow forms load in o365

I am running Nintex forms in Office 365 and have a slow load issue. It is a simple form with not much going on and on first access it is takin...

• By
  • March 26, 2015  17:32

Office 365 Update Item Permissions and Workflow It...

Hi, This question applies to Nintex Workflow for Office 365. We have a customer requirement where the permissions of a document within a do...

• By
  • February 03, 2015  06:05

Form Rule Formula Examples

Was wondering if anyone had a collection of example formulas they've used in past forms for formatting or validation. Would be great to have this...