cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 9961
  • Replies 93

attachments custom validation

I have need for very custom validation on an attachment field.We have a series of cascading drop down menus that make the attachment field visible based on the selections. When the conditions that mak...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by waltont
  • | June 29, 2016 06:39
  • Views 11474
  • Replies 41

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 10093
  • Replies 34

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 11398
  • Replies 60

How can I stop a Form from Saving when the Enter key is hit?

Hi everyone,Is there a way I can prevent a Form from saving when a user hits the Enter key to move between fields (instead of using Tab?)A lot of users hit the Enter key and then have trouble getting ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lexiefall
  • | December 10, 2015 18:23
  • Views 5420
  • Replies 20

Request data action, remain "in progress" and workflow do not continue

After a while, I saw that Request Data tasks do not completed. Their status stuck "in progress" and workflow do not continue.This issue is not for Request Review and Request Approval tasks.This proble...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 19, 2015 13:50
  • Views 3703
  • Replies 12

forms date/time control with 1 minute period

Hello all,Is there a way to change the date/time control so that the minutes filed show all minutes not only from 5 to 5?thank you,adriana

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1286
  • Replies 7

getting this error on a repeating section- "Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of un

getting this error on a repeating section- "Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of undefined or null reference" Has anyone seen this before?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpurser
  • | March 04, 2016 09:03
  • Views 2185
  • Replies 10

Setting current date and time on control

Hi,I'm trying to pre-fill the date & time for a date/time control on my form by using a button on my form. I don't want to use a default column value and I want the user to be able to pre-fill the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7166
  • Replies 9

Delete duplicate list items

I want to query my list based on Created By and I want to delete duplicated items that a person entered into my list. Users re only allowed to enter one item. If they enter in another item n the list ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4442
  • Replies 25

Want to print a Form, what are different options available.

We want to print a Task Form after final approval. What are the different options available. Recently I read on community post that "Print to PDF" option is available, however, I did not find any such...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7520
  • Replies 16

Validate Attachments when a specific question is answered

So I'm trying to require attachments when a specific question is asked. So I followed Nick Hurst's article on how to do this.Nintex Forms conditionally require attachments – SharePoint and Nintex OOTB...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 472
  • Replies 2

Workflow reference

I have a Nintex form that uses a list lookup for a field. I need to insert the data from that field into a reference in an email being generated by a workflow on the same list item. I'm having trouble...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 22, 2016 07:27
  • Views 5062
  • Replies 19

Disable print button while printing forms

Hello Friends,In our Nintex application, we don't have "Print to PDF" action enabled due to which I'm following this approach to print the documents Print Button - Nintex Forms This is working perfect...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 12, 2016 04:12
  • Views 2056
  • Replies 17

Nintex form to enable specific view only for specific persons or groups

Requirement: I want to create a nintex form that will show the user only the fields where they need to enter data. However if an administrator or other named group wants to add a new item or edit an e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 22, 2014 22:22
  • Views 11773
  • Replies 11

Combine Emails/Messaging in to 1 Notification

Workflow is currently set to notify an Approver that a Task is waiting for approval. Customer has asked if there is a way to send ONE email notification per week with all emails combined rather than s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 23, 2014 06:09
  • Views 6122
  • Replies 28

Call web service - getting "Unexpected error occurred while making the request." - UP

Update: See my note at the bottom.---Hi! I'm trying to use the Call Web Service action to call /NintexWorkflow/workflow.asmx, but when I click Refresh I get: "Unexpected error occurred while making th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 29, 2015 13:59
  • Views 3917
  • Replies 4

Remove the time field from the send notification email

Hi,i have a very basic form in which when a user submits a request they need to get a confirmation email that "your request has been submitted on Date ..so n so..". the problem is that i put the Date ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 19, 2015 16:38
  • Views 1578
  • Replies 11

Query Did Not Work in Workflow

I have a workflow that worked just fine until...Workflow 1: Task goes to manager, manager checks which business lines need to approve the request, workflow queries the fields on the workflow task to g...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 833
  • Replies 6

Enter Equals Submit Form?

Hey everyone, I'm having issues with users pushing enter (instead of Tab) after filling in fields and the form isubmits before they complete it. How do I change this setting so the user has to physica...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kmccool
  • | March 08, 2017 10:17
  • Views 914
  • Replies 3