cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How can I stop a Form from Saving when the Enter key is hit?

Hi everyone,Is there a way I can prevent a Form from saving when a user hits the Enter key to move between fields (instead of using Tab?)A lot of users hit the Enter key and then have trouble getting ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lexiefall
  • | December 10, 2015 18:23
  • Views 8682
  • Replies 22

Force a Calculated Value Control Update with JavaScript

Synopsis:A Nintex Form (SharePoint 2013) has a calculated value control which shows the login name of the current user when they create a new item in a SharePoint list. A block of JavaScript from the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cholslin
  • | January 11, 2019 15:13
  • Views 3110
  • Replies 3

Call web service - getting "Unexpected error occurred while making the request." - UP

Update: See my note at the bottom.---Hi! I'm trying to use the Call Web Service action to call /NintexWorkflow/workflow.asmx, but when I click Refresh I get: "Unexpected error occurred while making th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 29, 2015 13:59
  • Views 5938
  • Replies 5

Using the Query User Profile action, it's not bringing back multiple items. What am I

Hello, I have a basic list that I want when a user is selected, the rest of the list is filed out based on profile properties. The workflow works great, minus it not bringing back multiple items for c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 24, 2015 10:04
  • Views 5713
  • Replies 5

One form that will create multiple list records

I am new to Nintex Forms and Workflows and I am hoping that someone can assist with my query. Is there a way to Create multiple list records based on a single form? For example, I would like our users...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2241
  • Replies 3

Button to Open New Form on Different List or Modify different list

Hello,I am trying to add a button on aform (Requests). The button, (called "Add Employees"), will open up a new form for another list (RequestEmployees) and link it to the ID of theRequest item. I'd l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sshaffer
  • | June 27, 2018 12:20
  • Views 1059
  • Replies 2

Copying SharePoint list items to sql database

I have a request to archive SharePoint library (InfoPathform) items to a SQL database using Nintex workflow. Is there a way to use “Execute SQL” workflow action to write data from a library to SQL dat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5158
  • Replies 7

Updating Appointments in Outlook using Web Request

Hi everyone,I have this workflow that will run when a maintenance was createdin the calendar app in sharepoint. I successfully sync it to my outlook calendar using a Create Appointment action. But I e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2509
  • Replies 6

Create Appointment Action - What About Update \ Remove

Hi, I have a Sharepoint list that captures absence requests. Items are being synced from our absence request system using DataSync Studio.I'm using the Create Appointment Action to insert them into pe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | October 14, 2014 08:39
  • Views 6187
  • Replies 13

Change / delete meeting in outlook

Hi all,How can I Change / delete meeting that created with nintex, using nintex 2010 ?I fell that is should be done using web service, but - which one and how ?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 12, 2016 23:13
  • Views 964
  • Replies 5

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 14503
  • Replies 97

Trying to link directly to document in document library

We have a document library of organization policies which are reviewed annually/semi-annually/bi-annualy, etc. A site workflow checks for ones where NextReviewDate=Today and kicks it to "Expired" whic...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 6508
  • Replies 5

attachments custom validation

I have need for very custom validation on an attachment field.We have a series of cascading drop down menus that make the attachment field visible based on the selections. When the conditions that mak...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by waltont
  • | June 29, 2016 06:39
  • Views 16229
  • Replies 42

How to use "for each" for a "Query User Profile" function in workflow

I'm creating a form in SharePoint using Person Group field with option to add multiple. In the Nintex workflow, for each of the employees defined in the Person Group field, I need to run Query User Pr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 19, 2015 12:51
  • Views 3252
  • Replies 7

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 16089
  • Replies 36

getting this error on a repeating section- "Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of un

getting this error on a repeating section- "Unable to get property 'setMinutes' of undefined or null reference" Has anyone seen this before?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpurser
  • | March 04, 2016 09:03
  • Views 3819
  • Replies 11

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 17398
  • Replies 60

Request data action, remain "in progress" and workflow do not continue

After a while, I saw that Request Data tasks do not completed. Their status stuck "in progress" and workflow do not continue.This issue is not for Request Review and Request Approval tasks.This proble...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 19, 2015 13:50
  • Views 5266
  • Replies 12

forms date/time control with 1 minute period

Hello all,Is there a way to change the date/time control so that the minutes filed show all minutes not only from 5 to 5?thank you,adriana

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2496
  • Replies 7

Setting current date and time on control

Hi,I'm trying to pre-fill the date & time for a date/time control on my form by using a button on my form. I don't want to use a default column value and I want the user to be able to pre-fill the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 10664
  • Replies 9