cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Save the form without starting the workflow

Hi Guys,My forms are pretty big, I would like to provide an option to save the file if the user is not compleated or wanted to come back to and double check before submitting.is there any feature in n...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | March 11, 2017 21:20
  • Views 1383
  • Replies 13

Delete workflow from item menu

Hi!This problemhappened to me two times already in two different libraries!I checked the option 'Enable workflow to start from the item menu' in the workflow settings.Then I disabled a previous versio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by thzu
  • | October 13, 2016 01:01
  • Views 2180
  • Replies 3

Quick Reference of Form Validations and Expression Operators

The condition that will mark the control as invalid and prevent the form from being submitted if the condition expression evaluates to TRUE. If the expression evaluates to FALSE, the rule will not be ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | January 14, 2015 05:37
  • Views 28125
  • Replies 17

App Studio - SMS links on Android

Using Dan Stoll‌'s excellent walkthrough in Nintex App Studio for the win‌ I started looking at the new custom content functionality in Nintex Mobile App Studio. It was all going absolute great guns; ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1871
  • Replies 4

Querying and looping through a collection in O365

Hi everyone,I'm having trouble querying and sending items. It's my first time using the Nintex workflow O365 and I am not used to it and some of the features in nintex on-prem is not there.What I woul...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1809
  • Replies 5

User Defined Action - 401 Unauthorized

So I created a Workflow to Launch the Workflow so the initiator would be the Admin. It did start with the Admin as the initiator, butworkflow still failed. My colleague and I are both logging into Sha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tast
  • | April 25, 2017 06:13
  • Views 2373
  • Replies 6

Showing or hiding fields on a form

I have a Nintex form that contains a choice field with several pull-down choice available to the user. There are a number of labels and multi-line text fields that need to be selectively hidden depend...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bill
  • | March 21, 2017 12:38
  • Views 4731
  • Replies 9

Nintex App Studio for the win

Whilst there has been a height of activity with Nintex Workflow Cloud and Nintex for O365 over the past month or so.. The App Studio team have been feverishly coding away with the next amazing release...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5994
  • Replies 16

Displaying a Process Timeline Diagram in Nintex Form

Following my previous post on Displaying a Process Flow Diagram in Nintex Form​ that I've shared how to include a JavaScript based Process Flow Diagram in Nintex Form. In this post, I am going to show...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | June 06, 2016 09:44
  • Views 3388
  • Replies 8

next due date automatically calculated?

is there a way to generate an automatic next due date within a document? I have documents in sharepoint that are due yearly, when i uploaded the document to the site i created 2 fields, due date of fl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2263
  • Replies 11

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 78733
  • Replies 33

Lucky You, there's New Form Features!

UPDATE: NOW AVAILABLE IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365!To alleviate some of the madness of March, Nintex Forms for On Premises and Office 365 has added two great new features, Save and Continue and the ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13306
  • Replies 25

Get Task History and display on your form.

Here is a little Holiday treat for everyone.. The Nintex Web Service I still believe is a little golden nugget rarely utilised.. I was presented this issue the other day from a prospective customer, a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 23, 2014 17:44
  • Views 10474
  • Replies 28

Form - How to Display Folder Contents of a document set in a list?

Hi, I am trying to use list view control to display document set contents on the form.I am not seeing any options where I can display only the contents of a document set, rather than display just the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 09, 2014 10:30
  • Views 1884
  • Replies 5

Error Handling in Nintex Workflow

So I have had this blog post on my "to do list" for some time nowand the list is now beginning to get scroll bars soI have to tackle it! I have seen a lot of questions posted on the community (and ask...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 14590
  • Replies 21

Nintex Regular expression - How do you say "stop"?

HiI am trying to extract text from a multiple line column.I am using a regular expression nintex action.The multiple line text column it includes the text: Date_of_Request_dd_MMM_YYY_06MAR2017Number.....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michuk
  • | March 14, 2017 02:08
  • Views 1228
  • Replies 12

O365 Search Query by Content Type

Hi all,I'm trying to use the Office 365 Search Query action to return only documents of a certain content type. I've tried setting the "Result source" to "Items matching a content type", but couldn't ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by haniel
  • | February 18, 2017 21:26
  • Views 1252
  • Replies 7

Setting Option Buttons in a choice field rendered as buttons

I have a form, I'd like to setup as tabbed viewing. I have the "Choice" control setup to render as buttons and a javascript variable name of "TabRules".I want to use a button control, that when it's p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by amcmahon
  • | March 30, 2017 10:50
  • Views 1895
  • Replies 7

Welcome to Nintex Moble 'MASI've

Ali G would be beside himself, if he knew what he could do with Nintex Mobile now. Booyakasha! And it is with great excitement I announce MASI (or Multi Account Sign In) support.."Wat iz dis ?" you as...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1856
  • Replies 5

March Mission: How Would You Use Nintex Workflow Cloud?

This month, we're giving you an opportunity to impact the development of our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform!And all you have to do is tell us how you'd use it.The mission has three parts. You get 50 p...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 01, 2017 11:21
  • Views 5244
  • Replies 32