Participating In

We are in process of installing Nintex WF / Forms ...

We are in process of installing Nintex WF / Forms 2013 on On-prem 2013 SharePoint and wondering if Nintex is going to add any entries to the Shar...

Document metadata won't update

Ok i have 2 libraries that use the same content types. I have a workflow that copies a document from one library to the other. Both libraries use...

Need help with Update document Action

I have set up create item workflow on list database which is set to start on item creation and creates word document out list item properties. Th...

I want to keep the records of each approval workfl...

I have a process where i want to keep the records of each approval workflow that is run on an item. So, if a document has been through 3 approva...

Progress workflow flexi tasks not assigned to me

Hi, I wonder if there is any way to complete / progress workflow tasks which were assigned to a user , who left the company? I can open the tas...

• By Azra
  • May 09, 2017  23:49

New: A Monthly Honor Roll

This month, we're starting a new way of connecting you to the people who make Nintex Connect the community that it is. And to do that, we're lite...

• By
  • May 09, 2017  11:04

How to create a pattern in Regular Expression acti...

Hi Everyone, I've been having a problem in creating a pattern to remove, replace or capitalized a specific part of a word in a workflow. All ...

Workflow has disappeared from list

I want to know if anyone has lost a workflow? We had a workflow for one of our processes but when I logged in to make a change it has gone missi...

Mobile app forms

What permission are needed for mobile forms? I am able to see all the mobile forms that i have created in the app, but others with similar permi...

Querying and looping through a collection in O365

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble querying and sending items. It's my first time using the Nintex workflow O365 and I am not used to it and som...

Rank

May Mission - Quick Top Tip!

Following on from the success of January 2017 Mission ‌ "What is your Nintex New Years Resolution", which was all about what bad habits you have...

Strategies for Bulk Form Creation

I have been tasked with figuring out a way to do bulk form creation for a Nintex form and I wanted ideas on the best way to approach it so I can ...

• By ddean
  • April 25, 2017  07:04

User Defined Action - 401 Unauthorized

So I created a Workflow to Launch the Workflow so the initiator would be the Admin. It did start with the Admin as the initiator, but workflow st...

• By tast
  • April 25, 2017  06:13
Rank

Enable / Disable has arrived for O365!

G'day, this is Dan on behalf of Rick and Rick wanted me to tell all you fine Nintex for O365 workflow designers that we are thinking about you...

Document Generation just got a major upgrade in Of...

Well over a year ago we released our beloved Document Generation (DocGen) feature in Office 365. Everyone was super excited getting their hands o...

Approval Workflow for Multiple Items, is a Loop Ac...

Morning all I have a InfoPath form with Repeating Tables so that a user can request IT applications. So the user may request: 1) Word 2) Exc...

Use Variable for External Email

Hi. I am new to this site and fairly new to Nintex 2013 workflows. I have searched many places and have not found anything that will help me so...

• By eavlipp
  • April 11, 2017  13:11

Nintex form will support how many controls in SP 2...

We have to develop InfoPath form in the nintex form InfoPath form have so many controls and workflows associated with it .how many controls does ...

NWF O365: Need to send documents to a repository i...

I am looking at option to send document to a repository in different site collection (Record Center). Till now I've found nothing that seems usef...

Empty list of conditions

SharePoint 2013 SP1 with August 2016 CU, Nintex workflow enterprise On our Dev server, the list of conditions for Set-Condition and Run-if ac...