cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

nintex form copying field

Hello,I have field A in my form that the user is filling out and I want filed B to populate with the same information so that the user does not need to populate but can update if need be.Can this be d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1935
  • Replies 4

How do i use CSS to change clicked button colors?

Hi,I have a form I am creating with about 40 choice fields that I am rendering as buttons. I would like the buttons to stand out more and would like to change the default from white to maybe orange.Is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by chrissnc
  • | February 01, 2017 10:37
  • Views 7689
  • Replies 8

Option to start more than one workflow from the item menu

Hi,I have a list with 2 workflows enabled. I can select 'Enable workflow to start from the item menu' on both workflows separately, publish them separatelyand the option to run the workflow will appea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2992
  • Replies 4

How do I set a value on a form to equal another field?

In InfoPath, fields can equal other field values. Nothing I'm trying is working. I simply want to say "Field 1" = "Field 2"

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 04, 2016 11:50
  • Views 3786
  • Replies 7

Multiple-selection check box (list lookup) field - How to show Unticked boxes in Disp

Hi all,I have aList Lookupfield (multiple selection check boxes) on my form, which slows a list of offices. When the form is in New mode, all of the options are visible.However, once the form has been...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jr204
  • | February 15, 2017 10:48
  • Views 6418
  • Replies 15

Does Nintex has ability to create XML file from SharePoint List item and dump it on D

Hi,I have a requirement to create a Nintex form for a List and on saving the form, an XML file has to be generate and dump it on Document library ?Is it achievable with Nintex from and workflow ?Mahi

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 18, 2017 22:57
  • Views 2801
  • Replies 5

How to Install Nintex App in IOS

Hi, I created an app in Nintex App Studio and now I have the *.ipa file. In order to install the app in an IOS device do I need to upload it to the app store? I do not have MDM solution in place.Thank...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1793
  • Replies 3

CopyIntoItemsLocal

I am trying to use the Call Web Service action to move items from a library in one site to a subfolder within a library in another site. I have built my Destination URL string, which looks like this:W...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2212
  • Replies 4

Missing "Assign Flex task" action in Office 365

Hi there,Environment:I have Nintex form and Nintex workflow in Office 365 - License subscription activated.Scenario:I remember, there used to be "Assign Flex task" action in my previous projects for d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 05, 2016 21:06
  • Views 1888
  • Replies 2

How to make an attachment REQUIRED?

See the image circled in blue below.How do I make it REQUIRED to attach the requested document when saving?If a user tries to save without the attachment, it will trigger an error message requesting t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 08, 2016 08:39
  • Views 5280
  • Replies 9

Flexi Task reminders and a Due Date?

When are the Flexi Task reminders triggered? On the Due Date or when the task is created? In my very simple workflow I have a Flexi Task due in 7 days (Calculate date) but the reminders are triggered ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by igorsp
  • | June 06, 2016 15:23
  • Views 2916
  • Replies 4

Adding action rule in nintex form

Hi,In InfoPath I used to work with action rule to set field values. I started working with Nintex forms and I can only see Formatting and validation rules. is it a separate function in nintex. I am us...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by rinu
  • | January 31, 2017 04:51
  • Views 3719
  • Replies 19

Send documents to Records Center

Hi everybody,Is there a way to send documents from a Site Collection to Records Center using Nintex Workflow?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 03, 2016 03:43
  • Views 1009
  • Replies 2

Task form device layouts

Hi there,I'm trying to create some device layouts using Nintex Forms for the flexi task form so users can access them from their mobile device. What I've noticed however is that when clicking the link...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4913
  • Replies 14

Validation of field-length

Hi there! I tried with valitation-functionLänge(SVNummer)<10to avoid that field-length should not be less than ten chars. But it doesn't work.What do I wrong?Thanks!!!1Best wishes,Jakob

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by putzjakob
  • | February 09, 2017 02:19
  • Views 2513
  • Replies 4

Setting multiple variables using Set Workflow Variable

Set Workflow Variable is a fundamental workflow action that allows you to assign a value to a variable, based on the current place and decisions made in the workflow process. You could always create m...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7061
  • Replies 16

how do I add my logo to an email?

I'm trying to include our company logo to stmp emails through Drawloop. Can someone help?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1699
  • Replies 2

Set Field Value Action Inconsistently Successful

I have a workflow that requests manager approval (flexi task), then uses 'Set Field Value' action to write 'approved' or 'rejected' in a field. The workflow is completing successfully, however, it onl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bcasey
  • | January 20, 2017 10:19
  • Views 3255
  • Replies 22

Show previous assignee on Task view

Wondering if anyone has solved this problem and would share some ideas on this. We have task delegation, both short term and long term. If a task is delegated the only place to ask was delegated from ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vacoder
  • | February 09, 2017 07:29
  • Views 2644
  • Replies 9

How to set a lookup control in a Nintex Form, either with Powershell or with a Nintex

Hi Nintex Community,I have a question about the use of Nintex Forms with a List Lookup Control and Powershell.Situation: The Form has a LLC that is connected to a text field. The control is connected ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1676
  • Replies 4