cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Workflow suspended when using Send Email action in O365

This information is no longer valid as features have been added to the O365 product to allow youto send mail externally. This article will remain in place but will be considered legacy.===============...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 08, 2015 10:28
  • Views 6950
  • Replies 8

How to get latest version history comment

This is for NW2010. I have a document library with versioning enabled. I have a workflow that runs on an item update. What I need to be able to do is to have a condition based on the last version comm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 14, 2014 17:32
  • Views 9571
  • Replies 32

Pre-populating your form controls with Query String

When prompting your users to fill in a form, it can be handy to sometimes help them out by filling in some of the information for them. You can do this by default values of course, but sometimes it ne...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 10846
  • Replies 15

Nintex Workflow Web Service Methods

Web Service ReferenceThe following section provides an overview, and describes the service operations and data types, of the Workflow web service included with Nintex Workflow 2013.The Workflow web se...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by fhunth
  • | January 06, 2017 18:20
  • Views 19506
  • Replies 4

Nintex workflow error

Hi all, Am getting this error while assigning a task at the final state machine in my workflowI got this error that I have never seen before and have no idea what it is. Searching the web has produce...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 12, 2015 03:39
  • Views 3313
  • Replies 6

Can I use Nintex to keep two groups in sync across different site collections?

I appreciate I could create an AD Group for this but it adds a delay in the site owner requesting the helpdesk to action a change.I have site collection A and site collection B.In site collection A I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1632
  • Replies 5

Create item in subfolder from Nintex form (direct link)?

I need to be able to have a user click on a link, have a Nintex form launch, and the item that gets created be put into a particular subfolder that already exists.I dont want a workflow to do this.Wit...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2461
  • Replies 4

July Mission - What's your favorite workflow action and why?

We all have something we use more often than others, and this month it's all about Nintex Workflow action love. What Nintex Workflow action is your favorite and why?Is it an action you use most freque...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 10:57
  • Views 8528
  • Replies 41

Did you ever need to document your workflow?

Did you ever need to document your workflow? How have you done it?Do you think it 'd be useful a tool for that?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by fhunth
  • | March 13, 2015 13:47
  • Views 6451
  • Replies 18

Happy Birthday To Us!

September Mission: Happy Birthday To Us! ​Nintex Connect was born in the summer of 2014. Now, we're celebrating in a low-key way with a little bonus "gift" of some points in the community because with...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 01, 2016 07:13
  • Views 7660
  • Replies 46

Workflow Actions are missing.

Hi Everyone,I am very new to Nintex, so please excuse me I restored a copy of our production data to our development environment, including the Site Collection Content DB and the Workflow Content DB.N...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by demongp
  • | February 26, 2015 06:08
  • Views 10567
  • Replies 18

Nintex Workflow 2010 fails on 'Create Appointment' with the following .....

Failed to invoke Microsoft Exchange web service. Error returned from server: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.. I have seen s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 04, 2014 18:15
  • Views 4293
  • Replies 9

Why does 'Assign a task' to a manager works only for some users in the company and no

Assign a task is used to assign an approval activity to a manager. We know the workflow works, because it works on some users, but not all. We have checked the AD groups and everything looks fine. I h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 14, 2016 18:00
  • Views 3317
  • Replies 5

Hide Controlpanel / hole Form disappears

hi out there,i tried to use this guide to hide a controlpanel, every way i try to get it results in a full hidden forms,the preview is always empty when i select "hide"...any idea? bug? my mistake?nin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 20, 2016 05:48
  • Views 1518
  • Replies 7

December Mission: A Gift Exchange ("Points for Posts")

December Mission: A Gift Exchange (of sorts)In the spirit of giving, I'd would like to propose an exchange for your December Mission. And you get the gift. Here's how it works:Post a comment below tha...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 01, 2015 08:10
  • Views 5956
  • Replies 25

Triggers based on calculation

not sure if i'm asking this correctly but i want to create a trigger that when a column reaches a certain number it triggers the workflow to start. I know i can use a conditional start and set a calcu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 07, 2015 06:48
  • Views 761
  • Replies 3

isNullOrEmpty not working on text field

I have a simple text field that I want to hide when another field is empty. I have a calculated field on the form and it is showing the evaluated field as empty, but the panel is still not hiding. Any...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jwiskema
  • | December 16, 2015 07:18
  • Views 1784
  • Replies 8

Request approval sent to a shared mailbox states user not authorized even though they

I have a shared mailbox that 5 people have access to. In one of my workflows, I am attempting to send the approval to the shared mailbox because only 1 person needs to review and approve/reject the re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 16, 2015 14:45
  • Views 3302
  • Replies 4

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen...

It’s very sad for me to say that this will be one of my last posts in the Nintex Community as your Community Manager. I’ll still be here for another couple weeks until September 4th, making sure thin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2015 08:26
  • Views 9795
  • Replies 76

August Mission 2015 - Fix the broken workflow treasure hunt

Welcome to our special birthday mission! This month we're celebrating Nintex Connect reaching ONE with a treasure hunt mission, a little more involved then previous missions...Will you be the one to w...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 03, 2015 14:00
  • Views 4005
  • Replies 15