cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

System-created item in a list won't start a Nintex Workflow automatically

I have seen this issue on several threads but I was not able to find a recent clear answer. I would like a workflow to start automatically when a task item is created from a previous workflow. I have ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 25, 2016 10:15
  • Views 2833
  • Replies 9

Execute SQL action for Oracle database

I would like to know if it is possible to connect to Oracle databases using the Execute SQL action in Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Are there any limitations?Thank you!

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 14, 2015 02:00
  • Views 1322
  • Replies 4

Wait for Item Update - more than one in a sequence

Hello,Is it possible to have more than Wait for Item Update in a sequence? Unfortunately, the Wait for Item Update doesn't have an "and" or "or" option. So, if you want to account for multiple "waits"...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 10, 2015 09:51
  • Views 1325
  • Replies 5

Setting multiple variables using Set Workflow Variable

Set Workflow Variable is a fundamental workflow action that allows you to assign a value to a variable, based on the current place and decisions made in the workflow process. You could always create m...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5029
  • Replies 16

Add "delegate" link to approval task

Hi,How do your Office 365 users react when they want to change the ownership of a workflow task?This out of the box feature of Nintex Workflow on premises is not available on Office 365, and I am quit...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3272
  • Replies 8

nested repeating section overlaps

I'm having an issue with nested repeating tables.The first outer repeating section works with the nested repeating section clicked several times as expected. When I click the outer repeating section, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by higdond
  • | September 14, 2015 11:34
  • Views 1386
  • Replies 14

Fields are not displaying in order after adding Hide Show Rule

Can anyone tell me why every time I apply Hide Rule on the sections in my forms the fields start changing there order and start overlapping each other. I tried adding empty labels between the fields, ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 09, 2015 11:36
  • Views 2156
  • Replies 4

Form does not expand with repeating section - Nintex Forms after updating to v2.3.4.0

Hi,I'm using repeating section in one of my Nintex form, the repeating section gets hidden after 4 rows. I'm able to reproduce this in two server which are running on 2.3.4.0 but one of the server wit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 05, 2015 07:43
  • Views 1734
  • Replies 13

How To: Get a List of Users in a Group

Here is a document describing how I use Nintex Workflow to get a list of users in a SharePoint group.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4740
  • Replies 2

Nintex workflow for O365 - Using "start a task process" doesnt save task outcome in "

I have a nintex workflow for a SharePoint list. I am using "start a task process" in my workflow to assign a task to all members of a sharepoint group. My task form has "Save & Submit" button. Upo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 06, 2016 00:01
  • Views 435
  • Replies 1

Update list item while performing task approval

Hi All,I am new to Nintex workflows and Nintex forms. Currently I am trying to implement simple approval workflow on SharePoint list of one SharePoint Online portal.As a part of my requirement, I want...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 10, 2016 02:48
  • Views 1083
  • Replies 1

How can you get the value from a Managed Metadata Field?

I'm trying to get the value from a managed metadata field for some custom validation rules. From another post (How do you validate Managed Metadata Field in a Nintex Form ), it seems that the operatio...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 10, 2016 15:40
  • Views 1041
  • Replies 1

Abracadabra, Disappearing Assignees

When I try to set the Assignee of an Assign to-do task with two or more names, only the first name is actually set. when I click Save and reopen to the Configure Action window only the first name stic...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 29, 2014 05:32
  • Views 296
  • Replies 2

How to find the user from a SharePoint Group assigned in "Assign Flexi Task" who acce

Please see the image below. I want to find the user from the group who was first to respond to the task. I want to fetch the username, store it in the variable and put the data into another list. I tr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 04, 2014 06:34
  • Views 741
  • Replies 2