cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Need help with configuring a math operation

Solution must add 2% to the rental rate for each floor above the first floor (for example: floor 2 rate = normal rate x 1.02). This is a task given to me that can be found in the WP02 nintex for share...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by KaramA
  • | September 09, 2019 13:50
  • Views 839
  • Replies 4

Create Parent/Child items using this Nintex forms/workflow with this trick

Have you ever had a problem that you knew was possible, you've seen it before, or you just know that the fundamentals of the problem should be solvable. We I will admit that I had one that stumped me ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 05, 2015 07:03
  • Views 40673
  • Replies 36

How do I extract data from a repeating section in nintex workflow

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with an issue I have with repeating sections. I don't know how to work around extracting data from this type of section. Whenever I do try to extract da...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 266
  • Replies 3

Workflow send notification not working on concatenated variable adding to "TO" field

When I try to hearcode the SP group name (e.g. ABC Group) to a variable and add it to "TO" sectioj of Send Notification, the worklfow sends mail to all members of SP group. When I try to concatenate 2...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pratiekk
  • | September 16, 2019 07:30
  • Views 701
  • Replies 4

Hide element depending on the value of a checkbox in Nintex Forms

Hello, I have a couple of values in a SharePoint list. And some checkboxes. In a startform of a Nintex workflow i want to hide elements, when the checkbox has the value false (or show if the value is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | December 11, 2020 03:33
  • Views 342
  • Replies 3

Adding a letter prefix and year suffix to a field numbering sequence

I created a form and workflow for a SharePoint list. I set up a calculation to populate a field with the next number using a next number list, variables, and math function in the workflow to calculate...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 316
  • Replies 4

Site workflow based on a item value

Hello I have a site workflow which sends an approval email and when approved it loops through a list and runs a list workflow which marks column Approved to Yes. I followed steps hereand added and Fle...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by youlearn
  • | December 05, 2020 09:53
  • Views 232
  • Replies 3

Trying to take "Workflow Tasks" approval comment, and add it to Comments in the assoc

Here's my task - I have a list that contains multiple approval sections. I'm supposed to take the comments (also called "Approver Comments", I believe) from the Workflow Tasks List for each approval, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by danjact
  • | November 04, 2020 10:44
  • Views 484
  • Replies 7

Nintex for Sharepoint 2013 - Dropdown Box Not Saving Changes

Hello - this is probably something easy to fix, but I've spent a couple of hours and can't figure it out. I'm hoping someone here can help. :) I have a Nintex list in Sharepoint 2013. In that list, I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 134
  • Replies 1

How to capture the Display Name of multiple people from a Person or Group column and

Updated: Thanks to ‌ for suggesting the best solution.In this scenario we have a Person or Group column that allows multiple selection which means users are able to insert more than one person in the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by houman
  • | December 19, 2017 08:35
  • Views 7617
  • Replies 8

Error in UDA

Hi, I have created a time sheet forum, in the form I took 2 list lookup valus in repeating section, but the data was not updated in the list and I am receiving an error in UDA . How I can update the v...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by User8524
  • | November 27, 2020 00:05
  • Views 144
  • Replies 1

Workflow erroring after some time - in foreach

I am having a csv file with 10000 records and now i am trying to read the csv file in nintex workflow and loop through each record. But the workflow is erroring with a generic error - Workflow errored...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 213
  • Replies 3

Reply to notification is taking my name in To fields

Hi All, I have send notification, assign task, review task actions in workflow, after receiving the notification in my mailbox if i click on reply it is taking my name in TO address by default. is it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hema2930
  • | January 15, 2020 03:19
  • Views 460
  • Replies 2

Save comments

Hello! I’m new to Nintex, I have a task that will go through (4) employees in order to be completed using State machine, and each has a comment box. Also, in some cases they will need to return the t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Yasser
  • | November 19, 2020 00:29
  • Views 375
  • Replies 7

Concatenate List Item Title

I've created a formula within the Title control/field that pulls through details from another field along with the current date and time. However, as the other field isn't populated on form load the d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 280
  • Replies 4

Link to Shared Network Folder in Nintex Form

Is is possible to have the path for a server storage share appears as a link - and then when clicked by the user, that folder would open in file explorer - if the user had access ? I'm assuming the t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 228
  • Replies 2

Import data from unstructured CSV to sharepoint list using nintex workflow

Hello All, I am working on SharePoint 2016 and i have a requirement to import data from a CSV file to SharePoint list using Nintex Workflow. I am looking for nintex workflow because i want to schedule...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 182
  • Replies 1

Filter choice columns

Hello, I have few choice controls about 20 or more with Yes , No options . Based on a selection I want to filter these and display the appropriate ones in a panel. This means panel need to be resized ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by youlearn
  • | November 11, 2020 08:49
  • Views 198
  • Replies 2

Archive Multiple items

I am trying to archive all items in a list with the status of "Complete". I have included my work flow and config for the "For Each" and "Copy Item" parts. Created a list level workflow and a site lev...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 225
  • Replies 2

Company Calendar Event Registration/Attendance tracking

All, I have exhausted google trying to find an answer/solution; here is my situation and what I am trying to accomplish: We have an on-prem sharepoint 2019 server with nintex workflows and forms. The ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by JD_TSBG
  • | November 19, 2020 13:05
  • Views 219
  • Replies 2