Participating In

How to schedule a nintex workflow?

How to schedule a nintex workflow?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 24, 2014 20:50
  • Views 10491
  • Replies 8

Is there a way to force a text field in forms to capitalize the first letter of the t

I have a form with two text fields,(first name/last name). I would like the forms to format those fields with the first letter entered as a capital.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jpurser
  • | October 27, 2014 14:08
  • Views 5923
  • Replies 12

Log History Message - Strange Error - You Must Enter an Action Title

Sometimes when I try to configure a Log History Message, I get a strange error message which makes me abort and find another way like the "Common" Section of another control to display my variable.The...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | February 24, 2017 06:17
  • Views 2684
  • Replies 16

Workflow doesn't start automatically

Hi,We have detected that in some workflows doesn't start automatically, although of these are setting to start automatically, but this is not happening always, the 90% start correctly, but in the othe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 11360
  • Replies 25

Know Your Workflow

Introducing the Know Your Workflow Script Hello Community, and our Nintex Workflow for SharePoint users! I’d like to tell you about Know Your Workflow, this is a script we’ve created that will provi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 06, 2015 15:33
  • Views 20121
  • Replies 27

Workflow database getting cluttered

Hi,I have some workflows that generate a lot of WorkflowProgress records in the Nintex Workflow database.Can I do something to have these automatically be cleared out after a while, or not be generate...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1979
  • Replies 7

Getting Started with Nintex Forms

Welcome to the first blog of my new series!Nintex vTE Giving back to the Community: Getting Started with Nintex FormsAs a Nintex vTE I’m approached daily by colleagues and customers making requests of...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by xMikeX
  • | March 14, 2017 08:21
  • Views 9005
  • Replies 7

Permissions on Approval workflow

What permission should a employee have on the site and list?Employee should haveSite - contributelist - contribute in advances option of the list everyone can read but only creator can editapproverSit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2257
  • Replies 5

Nintex workflow errors out at end of workflow

Hi,I am having numerous issues with workflows firing off a workflow errored message after the workflow has successfully completed. Is this a known bug? How can I fix this? I've checked the workflow st...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gbaker88
  • | February 17, 2016 06:37
  • Views 5489
  • Replies 15

Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference Guide

I've been referencing the MSDN articles a lot recently on Date and Time format strings and sometimes I get confused by the many options and sometimes these formats do not carry over or function. So I ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | August 11, 2015 07:57
  • Views 105193
  • Replies 35

Approval Workflow

Hi, I have an approval workflow wherein I take input from the user through a nintex form. In a Flexi Task I have given the URL for the item wherein the approver can open and view the details and I hav...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8851
  • Replies 17

Latitude and Longitude UDA

Since adding the Geolocation control into Nintex Forms, I've been getting a lot of questions around other geo-coding information and how to incorporate it into a business process. This post is actuall...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3501
  • Replies 5

Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint

Here we demonstrate how to create a cascading dropdown using Nintex Forms.The video is shown on Nintex Forms 2010, but the same applies to Nintex Forms 2013. In this written example, I demonstrate wit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 03, 2014 22:34
  • Views 65531
  • Replies 69

Using the Format this Value Feature

Sometimes when managing Person or Group variables and fields we need to fetch specific attributes from that entity. For example, what if I want to retrieve the Login Name of a user, or their email, di...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | April 16, 2015 21:34
  • Views 9365
  • Replies 6

Variables Losing Data

Hello,I have recently started seeing variables within two of my workflows dropping data. I can set the data and use it immediately, but later on in the workflow the variables come up empty of values. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bjensen
  • | August 17, 2016 13:48
  • Views 1180
  • Replies 5

Update an item in another site.

I found the "Create item in another site" action, but I'm not seeing one to "Update item in another site" once it's been created. Does this exist somewhere I'm not seeing?I did find the Update Multipl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 13, 2015 10:33
  • Views 7229
  • Replies 7

Fill your SQL boots - New Execute SQL action for O365

One of the most exciting announcements with the latest drop from the product teams this month would have to be "Execute SQL" from O365 no less..http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#O365WorkFl...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | January 21, 2015 17:33
  • Views 7589
  • Replies 9

Get Task History as HTML

Inspired by blog post Get Task History and display on your form. from Dan Stoll here is another approach to get History of Listworkflow as HTML table using only 2 actions:Call UDA in Workflow:Output o...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | March 22, 2017 06:34
  • Views 2701
  • Replies 5

Email generated after a renewal date is expected

Hi Need help to create a workflow to send an email notification to a person/group whom is responsible for a contract when its up for a renewal. To send an email close to the renewal date 10 days befor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by priya
  • | January 12, 2017 08:40
  • Views 2842
  • Replies 14

How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (purge nintex workflow data)

How to pruge the data for the deleted list item (purge nintex workflow data)item has ben deleted but the workflow history is not cleared.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 21, 2014 22:53
  • Views 6713
  • Replies 10