Participating In

Help needed: Reminder Worflow to send one email

Hello I followed Cassy's workflow instructions here https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/05/23/site-workflow-docum...

• By bimi82
  • December 17, 2018  04:54

How do I update a field in a list B when a new ite...

I have two Lists. Each time a nintex form is filled in, it creates a new item in list A which includes amongst other fields a field for 'Surname'...

Empty date column with workflow

This works with on-prem Nintex Workflow 2013 Problem : Upon archiving a document I use workflow to update the date/time field of when the ar...

Nintex Workflow – Fast Loops

Recently I needed to create a schedule of dates, one week apart. I created a loop and added 7 days in each iteration. I noticed it took a very l...

• By graham
  • June 12, 2018  02:41

Permissions on Approval workflow

What permission should a employee have on the site and list? Employee should have Site - contribute list - contribute in advances option of...

workflow running twice

We have an issue with a workflow somehow running twice independently. Starting point is a parent workflow containing a loop to create several it...

Execute single action with admin right?

Hallo! I need to use "Update Element" in Nintex Workflow. A friend of mine told me to use "Group of action" in case the logged user does not ha...

Sending new item form data to multiple lists and d...

Hello, I was asked if two functions were possible using Nintex and, since I had little clue and did not find much, I am hoping someone here can ...

AutoPopulating a Form Control based on the Other t...

Hi, We have a list with three fields which has a combination matrix entries. We have a requirement to auto-populate a form control(Should be ...

May Mission - Quick Top Tip!

Following on from the success of January 2017 Mission ‌ "What is your Nintex New Years Resolution", which was all about what bad habits you have...

Comma in Text Field always multiplies number by 10...

Hello all, I am facing a behavior which in my opinion is more of a usability issue than a help: I have a text field (single line of text) whi...

Error on workflow - failed to create item

Good Day, I am getting the following error on a workflow and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it. I checked the folder name that is getti...

Collect, Report and Mail

If I am updating or capturing few items from a list in the workflow, I would also like to Collect, Report (may be excel) and send all of this in ...

Get Task History as HTML

Inspired by blog post Get Task History and display on your form. from Dan Stoll here is another approach to get History of Listworkflow as HT...

• By mlauer
  • March 22, 2017  06:34

Getting Started with Nintex Forms

Welcome to the first blog of my new series! Nintex vTE Giving back to the Community: Getting Started with Nintex Forms As a Nint...

• By xMikeX
  • March 14, 2017  08:21

Log History Message - Strange Error - You Must Ent...

Sometimes when I try to configure a Log History Message, I get a strange error message which makes me abort and find another way like the "Common...

Pending / Submit & a reminder

I am attempting to improve an existing workflow that isn't working as i want it to. This is the top of the existing form: So as you can s...

• By pete
  • February 21, 2017  07:36

Creating An Incremental Number That Avoids Concurr...

This was inspired by Paul Crawford 's post (huge thanks to you) Ensure Unique Reference On New Item , which was incredibly enlightening. And wh...

Copy attachment URLs into list field

Hi, Can anyone please outline the steps to copy the attachment URLS with the names of the attachment into a list field. It should include all ...

Email generated after a renewal date is expected

Hi Need help to create a workflow to send an email notification to a person/group whom is responsible for a contract when its up for a renewal....

• By priya
  • January 12, 2017  08:40