Participating In

Unable to connect to k2 on port 5252.

I am running into "Unable to connect to k2.columbia.csc on port 5252. No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." I...

• By DannyH
  • August 22, 2020  19:14

New Workflow designer - How to?

Starting to dabble more with the new K2 Workflow designer, can anyone advise how to do this: Send a Task email to an AD Group, but only those use...

Update Workflow Data Fields form SmartForm (K2 Clo...

I'm trying to update some workflow data fields with values from a SmartForm, without actioning the workflow task. Is there a SmartObject I can use f...

Count of users for each app

Hello, I need to get count of active and inactive users per app. We're on K2 4.7 Blackpearl. Is there a query which be run against K2 database o...

how to merge same values of single column in list ...

I have a requirement where in list view there is a structure like below: a b c a c f a v b b d d b e t b d y Expected output a b c c ...

• By PM1
  • July 10, 2020  06:02

How to combine multiple calls with the same output...

Hi, We have a search function (that we can't change) that searches across certain databases for records. However, we would like to combine severa...

How to triggered workflow at multiple stages when ...

Hi All, We have data in other system(Clarity system). We have developed K2 application with Custom database(SQL) and workflow. Workflow is t...

• By BB33
  • June 25, 2020  04:49

how to restart an expired task

I have a task that has expired, I am not finding a way to "start" or restart this task, am I missing something or is it just not possible to continue...

Go to Activity Feature

Hi Team, i would like to check whether any one have implemented the GO To Activity feature which we have in Management Console for Admins to move...

• By MadhuG
  • December 09, 2019  00:14

How To Undo Redirect Task?

we have a case in where an API receive a list of task to be redirected to another user, and it will iterate for each item and redirect the task to th...

• By andiak
  • November 07, 2019  20:22

K2 SmartObject Dependencies Analyzing

For K2 4.7, If I want to know any SMF rule on all Forms/Views which using the SMO A. By associated smo with Views, or action excute smart object in ...

• By SumitSu
  • August 06, 2019  01:45

Deployment Error after K2 Five 5.2

We just upgraded our K2 environment from 4.6.11 to 4.7 to 5.2 with latest Fix Pack. We have a legacy workflow which was built in Visual Studio Pro 20...

Using Custom Worklist to open OOF task fails.

Background: We are currently running K2 BlackPearl 4.7 with March 2018 Update. Problem: The tasks fails to open for traget users when using ...

Redirect/return tasks outside of K2 Management

Hi folks, I have a process that requires an option to "return" a task and I'm struggling to solve this without custom code. Let me paint a pictu...

How to get/check status of an activity instance fr...

Hi I want to bulk change running workflow instances and jump to a specific activity by using the Workflow Management APIs GotoActivity method. Bu...

• By tobey74
  • December 22, 2017  06:04

Workflow Originator redirect a task at any activit...

Hi All, I have been working with K2 for a couple years now and I haven't been able to figure out a good way to get the Workflow Originator to have p...

Go-to-activity

Can you execute a go-to-activity from a SmartForm? Cannot find any out of the box smart objects for it. Thanks

Why CheckBox fires change event after page init ?

Hi all I have a onChange checkbox event that if checked stores currentUserName in a datalabel control there for is persisted on database when vie...

• By MarwenK
  • November 03, 2016  04:23

List View sorting and filtering is disabled

Symptoms I cannot configure sorting or filtering on a list view once the view has been saved. The only time I can configure...

• By
  • July 21, 2016  07:28

Process Version Migration Utility

This is an update of the process instance version migration utility originally created by NeilM and subsequently modified by Jacob Behrnes. This vers...

• By steveh
  • May 19, 2016  05:52