cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Hide Print to PDF Button

Hi there,is there a way to hide the Print to PDF Button in the Ribbon?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3515
  • Replies 18

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 11082
  • Replies 95

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 13345
  • Replies 32

List deleted and recreated - workflows lost forever?

Hi AllWe have an application in development at the moment. We are using powershell scripts to create the lists as this application may be deployed in multiple places. A change was needed to a list so ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1939
  • Replies 11

On a Nintex form is there any way to set focus and tab order?

I have a noticeable problem on a form where I added a field later in my sequence. The field is a Name Field. Even though it is the far top left field, the focus lands on the Department field to the ri...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | August 22, 2017 12:20
  • Views 2389
  • Replies 9

Request Review Action : Is Decision field required to complete the action?

In my workflow the task will be given to Legal personnel for their review only and no need of approval. I created Request Review action having only comments and did not include "Decision". On running ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1616
  • Replies 6

Call Web Service "401 Unauthorized Error" when using mixed authentication (Windows NT

First, I'm fairly certain I mostly understand the issue, I'm looking for information on working around, or fixing it.The environment is an extranet that uses mix authentication (Windows NTLM and ADFS ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mgreene
  • | September 14, 2016 15:06
  • Views 10065
  • Replies 6

Trying to add a start form to Nintex workflow O365

Has anyone had any experience adding a Nintex start form to their Nintex workflow, in Office 365? I'm relatively new to Nintex, and have found great articles for Office 2013, 2010, etc., but can't see...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by jster24
  • | August 08, 2017 10:03
  • Views 1279
  • Replies 3

Users over writing others changes in Nintex Forms for O365

This is a new one for me! Two users can click on and edit the same Nintex Forms at the same time. When the first person saves the form the saves apply to the list, however, when the second person save...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by stefc
  • | November 11, 2016 11:34
  • Views 1779
  • Replies 8

Uncheck all the multi-select check boxes

Hi All, I'm trying to uncheck all the selections made in the multi-select check box in on-change event of another dropdown using jQuery. When it is a multi-select list box i'm able to achieve the sam...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2634
  • Replies 5

List Lookup filter another List Lookup?

Hello, I'm working with Nintex forums and I've ran into a problem that I can't figure out. My form (on a different list and is acting at the main form) currently has two list lookups which are connect...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 5040
  • Replies 13

Nintex Form data using List Lookup not showing in SharePoint Summary List Views. I ha

SharePont 2013I used a list lookup field in Nintex Forms. The input formworks with cascading lookups, but the fields are not showing in the SharePointlist summary view.See attached PDF of behavior and...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 06, 2015 07:59
  • Views 13007
  • Replies 20

Collection Operations

After creating this blog post Collection Operation - Get , i thought it would be good to look at the other Collection Operations in some detail too.As stated in the article above, the Collection Opera...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13228
  • Replies 27

Live Forms for Nintex o365

I heard that there is a new feature for office 365 that will provide similar functionality to Nintex LIVE on-prem 2013. Can anyone give a little more light to this new feature or application? I have r...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1080
  • Replies 3

Displaying a Process Timeline Diagram in Nintex Form

Following my previous post on Displaying a Process Flow Diagram in Nintex Form​ that I've shared how to include a JavaScript based Process Flow Diagram in Nintex Form. In this post, I am going to show...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | June 06, 2016 09:44
  • Views 3266
  • Replies 8

How to pre-populate a form with data from another item ?

I am in the following case:A user clicks on "New item" from the list "Travels".It selects a value from a first drop-down list (ex: this is a list of countries).A second drop-down list appears and show...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3200
  • Replies 11

Scheduled site workflow in O365?

Hi community,I believe I have read somewhere that scheduling site workflows in O365 is possible now?1. is that correct?2. how to do so?Cheersmai-kel

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | August 02, 2017 04:11
  • Views 2385
  • Replies 2

Getting a Field with "Time only" in Nintex Forms

Hi fellow Nintex Admins,in InfoPath i can set a text field to "time". Is there a way to achieve this with Nintex Forms?CheersDaniel

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3240
  • Replies 12

People Picker on Forms when filtered by SharePoint Group

HiUsing Nintex Forms 2013 v2.7.0.0.We are experiencing problems when using the people picker control, specifically when the column is filtered by a SharePoint group.I have created a test custom list w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3221
  • Replies 17

Nintex workflow Multi Outcome Task issue

Dear Community, I am using Nintex workflow "Assign Flexi task" for the approval process, and use the default "Nintex workflow Multi Outcome Task" to generate the task.When try to respond the task in t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1839
  • Replies 4