Participating In

Nintex Workflow: How do I get information back to ...

Hello, I created a workflow for authorization assignment. The Start Form contains the new and already authorized users. To avoid changes in QuickEdit...

• By emmmhaa
  • April 09, 2019  00:33

Managed Metadata Field CSS

Hi everyone, I'm new to Nintex forms 2013 and am running into an issue with the display formatting of a managed metadata field. For some reason,...

Improve Task Forms with List Item Attachments

List item attachments are not available from a task form – even one customized with Nintex Forms. Providing all pertinent information (including ...

Weighted Approvals

Has anyone ever done a workflow where a task is assigned to multiple people with the possibility of multiple outcomes and the least of those wins...

• By kalsup
  • December 22, 2017  12:58

How do I find the tasks for a particular list item...

New to SharePoint and Nintex. Using SharePoint 2016 On Prem and Nintex 2016. I've a workflow that assigns a number of to-do tasks. Now I want ...

• By dstarr
  • December 15, 2017  08:01

Why is the appearance of my form buttons constantl...

I have several forms where I use the render as button functionality with radio button selections. The strange thing I am experiencing is that the...

State Machines, Switch Loops vs On Modified

I am currently in the process of converting a number of workflows from SP2010 to Nintex on SP2013. As part of this conversion, I am question...

Worflow only sending notification for one item

Hi I've got a very simple Workflow with a query action which stores field values in variables, then sends an alert using these variables. The...

Copy list attachments to a Document Library

Hello Everyone, Hope this message finds you all well. I have a requirement where I have to get the List attachments into a document library. Ad...

• By noaal
  • December 13, 2017  14:12
Rank

Documentation of Changes To JavaScript for SP 2016...

I recently upgraded to the newest version of Nintex for SharePoint 2016 in an attempt to see if it would correct a few other issues I was having,...

Workflow triggered by dollar threshold on form

Is there a way to set up a workflow so when a certain dollar threshold is entered into the form, it triggers a different set of approvers? For ex...

• By davdaj
  • December 07, 2017  11:57

How to get last Sharepoint list item by using look...

Hi How we can return last sharepoint list item by using lookup function, I am using given below lookup but it is return value for first list...

• By mhashmi
  • November 28, 2017  03:22

lookup to a list on a different page / site ?

Hello, I am trying to implement the lookup function to check the selected value from a drop down and then show me the result from column Mana...

• By bimi82
  • November 28, 2017  01:20

Adding options in choice fields dynamically in Nin...

I have a requirement where i need to calculate last 10 week ending dates of the week(Saturday) and the future Week end dates of the current year ...

Delete All Items from a List

I am working on a workflow that is giving me trouble. My intent is to start the workflow by deleting all the items in a list and then repopula...

• By mxolen
  • November 22, 2017  14:44
Rank

Set Active Directory "accountExpires" to...

Hi folks: This might be way easier than I think, but I can't find it. So, I set accountExpires all the time via the "update AD" action - bu...

• By rhia
  • November 20, 2017  15:15

PowerApps and Flow vs Nintex Forms and Workflow

As a systems integrator in the Microsoft SharePoint space I often get asked comparative analysis questions on forms and workflow products. Due to the...

Cancel delete on repeating section row

Is it possible to cancel the delete event on a repeating section row? I have setup a prompt on the repeating section "RegisterRepeaterRowDelet...

• By humz
  • October 22, 2017  16:26

What is best practice for maintaining lookup lists...

I am using a SharePoint list as the source for a lookup column in another list. Is there any way to have any changes in this source list to only...