Participating In

The Solution Has Not Been Opened

Hi, Please help me to solve this case. I stuck in this problem hours. First I have a K2 Project at Development machine, and i move it to producti...

like search using smart objects

I have a text box where i enter some data & a search button which brings all the related items into a dropdown list from a sharepoint list. I tri...

Delete Sharepoint workflow Integration

Hi, I am not able find any option for deleting Sharepoint workflow integration that i have used in the K2 Process. Best regards Madhan

• By madhann
  • February 16, 2010  00:41

web application to use kerberos authentication

Hi, I have done kerberos integration with sharpeoint servers but haven't tried with .net web application anymore. I would like to know is there a s...

• By ezaz
  • February 15, 2010  05:29

k2 black pearl load balancing recommended method

Dears There are many methods to implement load balancing; but regarding k2 black pearl is there a recommended method to do so? Round Robin DNS Lo...

• By BasharA
  • January 17, 2010  08:59

Updated Notificaiton Events in Workflow are not re...

Hi, 1. I have development server and production server. Initially i deployed the workflow to production with notification events default design. No...

How to pass a property value from smartobject to m...

HI all, i have created a storedprocedure " CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[SPEmployeeDetails] @EmployeeID nvarchar (50) AS BEGIN SET NOCOUNT ON; SELECT E...

Process stuck in Running Status.

Greetings everyone, There are times when a process changes status from Active to Running and never change it back to Active. Now, this sometime happ...

Experiencing issues trying to execute a particular...

Given that I have the attached SmartObject (that has been deployed) with the following schema: Name: DB2 Method: GetStopCodes With the follow...

• By JRagan
  • November 24, 2008  21:18

Workspace Error

I came acrossed a problem today when trying to access workspace as a different user. The user is in Active Directory, Admin rights, in workspace, and...

• By ccalcut
  • April 04, 2008  17:37